anyone up for a new game??

Started by queenserpentine, April 28, 2005, 08:18:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

queenserpentine

I'm wanting to have a free form heavy sexual game, anyone is invited :)
Decadence, Byronic decadence

v4s

Sounds good to me...where do you want to meet, I'm up for anything.
Jim
Heterosexual Male
Looking for RP partners

queenserpentine

Umm, perhaps in the general roleplaying area. Wanted to try something a little different :)

Cypress

Lilian

Mmnm.. I am also curious. -grins-

Hunter

Yes, details would be good.  :)

queenserpentine

ok dokies. I was thinking a theme around am old english bar based in the late 18th century. Except there would be goths?? (let me know if you're against this) I would personally like a scene in a cemetary (but no dead people thanks) unless vampires/ werewloved etc:
I would of course like it to be raunchy hence why this topic is in the heavy sexual stuff ;)
Umm, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Muah! (blows kiss)

Hunter

Hmmm...how about next to the cemetary, perhaps in a old church (for atmosphere).  Lots of little alcoves and rooms to explore.  Alcoves make great little privacy nooks for making out.   ;)

I'm in, though.  It sounds fun.  Meeting women in a spooky bar, and having sex with them.   ;D

Amberghylles

That sounds like an interesting premise to me as well.  I could get behind a 'goth' club in an old church.  Some sort of Hellfire club (I think that's the right time period...)

Hunter

What does realism have to do with atmosphere anyways?   ;)  (Hunter strikes again with the idea!) I think it's a neat idea worth exploring.   ;D

Akioth

If realism was what rping was about it wouldn't be interesting at all. After all what are the chances of a dragon coming around and taking on  maiden realisticly O.o So ya......
Akioth has requested an indefinite hiatus of his account.

Sex on television can't hurt you unless you fall off. 

No matter how much cats fight, there always seem to be plenty of kittens.  ~Abraham Lincoln

Hunter

Well, how else would you get a half dragon anyways?  Artificial insemination?   :o

Just let me know when and where the new game will be.   ;D

queenserpentine

Great. For those still interested in playing it will be in the random heavy sexual game forums in about 1 or two days which gives me enough time to combine all our ideas and see what I can make of them ;)
*loves* muah! *blows kiss*
See you all there soon ;)

Hunter

Mmmm....kisses.  *takes queenserpentine in his arms and gives her a nice passionate kiss*   :-*

queenserpentine

Hunter

*smacks his lips thoughtfully then kisses her again*   ;D

queenserpentine

Just because we are in a roleplaying forum dear *grabs chin and pinches it* doesn't mean i'm that easy going :P *flicks hair and picks up a riding crop*

Hunter

*pulls his chin free and snags another riding crop*  Oh good, and here I thought I was going to be stuck playing with myself.  *whips your ass before stealing another kiss*

queenserpentine

Thats it *grabs studded paddle and whacks you* Down, unless you want me to make you submit!

Hunter

Submit, the only one submitting around here is you.  Keep it up.  :-*  *gets out a pair of handcuffs and handcuffs your hands together behind your back*

queenserpentine

ok, lets move this now to the random roleplaying fun and games but :P
Theres a game now called "dom wars" so then we can battle this out and you will clearly see i'm the master *goes to forum game*

Hunter

She don't know me very well, do she?   ;D
So, how's the game idea building?  Got it ready to start yet?   ::)

queenserpentine

Hmm, sort of, its difficult for me to integrate the suggestions with the nightclub AND the cemetary, for some reason I just don't like it. I do like the thought of perhaps having both in the game but at different points ;)

Hunter

Well, you could put the nightclub next to/inside the cemetary.

Lilian

Has anyone ever seen the movie Night of the Demons?... the setting soooo reminds me of it..