Angelico Womens Prison and Training Facility (Interest & joining thread)

Started by kaz, August 13, 2010, 01:32:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kaz

Hidden from prying eyes set in the middle of the desert was a deserted looking hut.  This hut really didn't look like much.  It was about 12 ft square and to any who investigated it was simply a hut.  Dusty tools laid on shelves and the windows were covered with cobwebs.  But if you were one of those who knew about the hut you would know that if you twisted the shears to the left 180 degrees a secret panel appeared.  The panel would allow you access to the elevator that was hidden behind the tool rack. 

Pressing the correct sequence of buttons and a door would silently slide open, showing the metallic interior of the elevator.  If one stepped into the elevator it took you down to one level.  But this level was deep underground.  The facility was state of the art.  Guards would meet the elevator.  Huge men in black uniforms.  Anyone coming in wouldn't be leaving for a long time.  This was a high security facility.  But there were no males here.  Only the guards were male.  Those bought in were all female.  Some were sent here from straight from Court, others from prisons around the world.  Some were sent by parents who did not know what else to do and there were also a few sent by husbands who wanted a certain type of woman.

This was Angelico Womens Prison, a place were women came and slaves left.  A rough, harsh place where women learnt their place.  Some found it easy, others hard.  But all learnt one way or another.

Yup, a prison RP.  Something I have enjoyed in the past.  This one has one reason, to teach females to be the perfect slaves. 

This will be quite an intense RP, including:

Rape
Force
DP and being used by a group
Tattooing
Piercing
Punishment
Humiliation
Medical Experimental – (including breasts implants, drugs to increase orgasm, to with hold orgasm.  Drugs and ways to control prisoners)

There will be no:
Scat
Watersports
Animals
Kids

I will be allowing 9 people beside myself to play and we can all have a maximum of 2 characters.  I am only allowing male guards. 

Needed characters
Governor of the Facility – Mia Dellimo (Kaz)
Chief Medical Officer – Dr. Bastille Fouquet (Jessica)

Guards
James Walker (Writersblockade)
Zoey Sanchez (elfguy)

Prisoners
Prisoner 0121 – Lexi Collins (Damnedangel)
Prisoner 0122 – Samantha Karina (Acid Lips)
Prisoner 0123 – Rebecca Bell (Passion Pants)

Character sheet

Name:
Offence or reason to be at Angelico:
Sexual likes/dislikes: (Include what you would like to do and things you don't want to happen to your character.  Are they virgin?  Give any info you can regarding their sexual background)
Background:
personality:
Character Picture:

Other information:

[b]Name: [/b]
[b]Age: [/b]
[b]Guard or Prisoner: [/b]
[b]Offence or reason to be at Angelico: [/b]
[b]Sexual likes/dislikes:[/b] (Include what you would like to do and things you don't want to happen to your character.  Are they virgin?  Give any info you can regarding their sexual background)
[b]Background: [/b]
[b]personality:[/b]
[b]Character Picture:[/b]

[b]Other information: [/b]

1. Kaz:
2. DamnedAngel:
3. Elfguy
4. Acid Lips
5. Passion Pants
6. Writersblockade
7. Jessica
Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

Damnedangel

I'm interested in this, if more people join then I'll put my character up
Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum - If You Seek Peace Prepare For War.
We all have multiple personalities. The Average is three, but some people have more.
There's the face you wear for your friends and family, the one you let the outside world see.
Then there's the face you see everytime you look in the mirror.

elfguy

----

kaz

Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

Damnedangel

Name: Lexi Collins

Guard or Prisoner:  Prisoner

Offence or reason to be at Angelico: First degree murder, Armed Robbery, Drugs possession.

Sexual likes/dislikes:
Dislikes: Scat, water sports, loss of limbs.

Background: Had a normal upbringing except for the fact that her parents were never around and always on business trips but they were moulding her to be exactly like them. When she turned thirteen she met a man four years older than her who became her boyfriend, and who was in a gang. She began to rebel against her parents. While with this man she broke into people’s houses, stole, pick pocketed, did armed robbery and killed a man from another gang. One of the gang then hit her round the head, knocking her out before the gang ditched her leaving her to take the fall for the crimes.

Personality: She is usually shy round them and gets embarrassed easy which makes her a target towards some of the guards. But she will speak her mind and act out.

Character Picture: She also has a tribal wolf tattoo on her right hip to symbolise her gang

Other information: Lexi has always loved a strong bad boy which is how she got involved in a gang. She likes being dominated by strong men and even enjoys having sex with a group.
Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum - If You Seek Peace Prepare For War.
We all have multiple personalities. The Average is three, but some people have more.
There's the face you wear for your friends and family, the one you let the outside world see.
Then there's the face you see everytime you look in the mirror.

Acid Lips

Name: Samantha Karina
Guard or Prisoner: Prisoner
Offence or reason to be at Angelico: Her parents sent her because of her wild behavior and drug abuse.
Sexual likes/dislikes: As far as likes I like being treated roughly, my chars always are a bit of a wild card so yea treat her roughly. Dislikes are only Scat, Gore and Vore.
Background: Her life was a good one, she had good loving parents that cared for her very much, and she grew up to graduate with honors from school. However when she got to High school things took a turn for the worst. She joined a group of gangsters and started doing drugs, being persuaded by her best friend she actually hurt her parents once and ran away from them for a week. She did not graduated from highschool and went to the streets to do drugs and have sex. Her body has some scars of her trying to score some drugs but other than that she has a beautiful body. (will post it better later but that is the basic info of her past)
personality: She is rude and bad, she does not care for anybody but herself. She loves sex and would do anything to have it, her drug abuse got to heroin. She is just a girl that does not care for anybody and just wants to be left alone.
Character Picture:

Other information:

Passion Pants

Name: Rebecca Bell

Offence or reason to be at Angelico:Sent by Future Husband.

Sexual likes/dislikes: Likes- Straight Sex
                                    Dislikes- Any Suggestion of anything other than above.

Background:Rebecca was a well educated girl who had been a PA to the company chairman, he was 26 years older than her and wanted a trophy wife a obident one whom would do his bidding including entertaining his clients.He had picked Rebecca for this role and had seduced her, but when he told her his plans for her she had refused so one night whilst she slept he brought men to the house who took her away, his words ringing in her ears “Do not bring her back till she can fulfil any mans needs without protest”

Personality; She quiet and initially shy but would argue for what she thought right and she was not about to become someones prostitute.

Picture

Other information: Rebecca was scared and could not understand why her future husband wanted her broken she had thought he loved her for the person she was.
my on's & off's at
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=23059.0

If you have any ideas for role plays message me and we can discuss anything considered xx

Behind every great woman, is a guy looking at her ass

Writersblockade

I'm interested in expanding myself a bit. This might do the trick!

Name: James Walker
Guard or Prisoner: Guard
Offence or reason to be at Angelico: Riding herd on unruly prisoners as a guard
Sexual likes/dislikes: Character’s straight, but no qualms with M/M/F. Dislikes have already been taken out of the game

Background: A former member of the Marine Corps. Military Police unit, he was dishonorably discharged for conduct unbecoming an officer, along with repeated offenses of excessive force, one of which resulted in the death of a male Marine. He was chosen to be a guard after a battery of tests separated him from another correctional officer job he applied for.

personality: He likes to be in charge, and can be quite the teddy bear with the inmates that have learned to do what he says. Those who have a tough time learning, are taught they best way a lesson could be taught. Through pain.

Character Picture:

Other information:
Story Lottery Profile
Here’s my O/Os!

I don't know who this Muse person is, but if it explains away the voices in my head, then I'm all for it!

elfguy

Name: Zoey Sanchez

Role: Guard

Ons: Almost everything

Offs: shemales, bestiality

Appearance:

Bio: Zoey is a ruthless girl. As a teen, she's seen it all. Drugs, gangs, prostitution, alcohol abuse... She was well on her way to become a convicted felon. But then, a man saved her by showing her how to shoot, at practice ranges and competitions. Suddenly she had an outlet to unleash her rage.

Then, the man died in a car accident, and once again she had to find a way to keep her bitchy attitude in check. So she decided to become a prison guard and use the prisoners as fodder.

She is ruthless, and loves to inflict pain. She has a fit body and learned to fight on the streets. She loves putting down prisoners, then abusing them, physically and sexually.
----

kaz

I have changed my mind, I'm gonna allow a couple of female guards.  I'm gonna make a female Governor.  I'll get this updated and see if we have any more takers.

Acid Lips

kaz

Name: Mia Dellimo
Guard or Prisoner: Governor
Offence or reason to be at Angelico: Incharge of the facility
Sexual likes/dislikes:
Dislikes: Blood, scat, watersports, kids, vore, gore
Background: Mia is a former police officer.  She was injured in the line of duty and moved into the prison service.  She was offered the chance to run this new facility by the company that owns it. 

personality:Mia is a hard, dominant woman.  She is direct, blunt and has no time for time wasters. 
Character Picture:

Other information: A very dominant woman who enjoys breaking others.  Or watching others break them.  But in private she is a submissive.  She has not let anyone know this.  She keeps this side very quiet, being only the strong, Governor of the facility.

Acid Lips

Jessica

Well, if there are any more positions available, please count me in!

Name: Dr. Bastille Fouquet
Guard or Prisoner: Chief Medical Officer
Offence or reason to be at Angelico: The prison's moral flexibility and lenient controls
Sexual likes/dislikes: Likes- anything out of the ordinary/ restrained test subjects/ just about everything else
Dislikes (have been removed by the game)

Background: Originally born in Lyon, Bastille studied medicine and biochemistry at Oxford and decided to persue a career in medical research. As time past his colleges grew nervous as he pursued lines of research that were generally viewed as immoral, and eventually he was being kicked out or rejected from every academic group as his infamous reputation grew. He investigated companies and organisations that would allow him to work unheeded, and stumbled upon Angelico Women's Prison, in need of a new medical officer. His reputation preceded him- they welcomed him with open arms. Now for some proper research with proper test subjects...

Personality: A decidedly cold, single minded man who views people as objects. Guards are transport units for the test subjects, the prisoners, and he treats both accordingly. Whilst he is not above enjoying himself at the expense of the young subjects, he sees no reason to treat them any better than he would a sex toy. The only person he treats as a proper person is Ms. Dellimo, and only then he forces himself to to keep his job secure. Ethics and morals are far, far below the genius he considers himself to be.

Character Picture:

Other information: Morals and ethics are not grey areas to Fouquet- either something is right or wrong, and in the case of his experiments, anything is right if it benefits either him or science in general.

elfguy

----

kaz

kaz

Right, we have our seven players. If anyone else wants to join please post here or PM me.  I would like a couple more guards ideally.  But lets get this RP going.

kaz

kaz

Could still do with a couple of mean and ansty guards if anyone fancied it.  perferrably male.

kaz

Dark Deception

Are you still looking for guards or is this thing full? I tend to arrive at RPs at the last minute lol.

Currently involved in: 6 role plays

kaz

We can take another guard and a couple of prisoners.  Feel free to throw your character up

Callista

I would like to join as a prisoner, please let me know I can put together a profile by tomorrow.
Graze on my lips; and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie.  William Shakespeare
Different hearts beat on different strings
Apologies and Absences
Ons & Offs
Another Ons & Offs
Roleplay Request

kaz

Please do Callista, we will be pleased to welcome you to our happy little group.  :)  Even if there are one or two who seem slightly insane..IC only of course

Callista

Name: Carrie "Electric Blue" Jordan
Offense: Charged with drug possession,  trafficking
Sex likes/ dislikes: Never even considered a woman, not her thing.  Most guys would do, depending on how drunk she was.  She likes it rough.
Background: Parents divorced, not much nurturing, on her own a lot, got into trouble mostly with boys, booze,sex, and rock and roll. Plays in an up and coming girl band, Not The Girls Next Door.
Personality: Really just wants to find that one special guy, acts tough so nobody knows how much she hurts.

Other: She had nothing to do with the drugs, in fact she hated that the other girls did drugs, which is probably why they threw her under the bus when everything went down.
Graze on my lips; and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie.  William Shakespeare
Different hearts beat on different strings
Apologies and Absences
Ons & Offs
Another Ons & Offs
Roleplay Request