MILFS

Started by traci80, March 04, 2016, 01:53:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

traci80

Looking for role plays that are in the area of an even split between smut and story. I much prefer using PM and write in only third person. I average two to three paragraphs pre post. In the following ideas I can play either male or female. The link to my F-List is in my profile. All characters are 16+.

1]. Mom Advances---A 42yo female CEO agrees on a promotion for one of her employees in return for the mom looking the other way while her boss worked her way into the pants of her teenage son.

2]. Kwik-e-Mart---A teenage boy works the counter at a convenience store a few nights a week. One night the mom of a buddy comes into the store a few hours before closing time. She eyes and flirts with him for the rest of the evening and then offering him a ride home at the end of the night.

3]. Auntie's Boy---A nephew dares his aunt to spank him after she teases him by calling him a 'bad boy' for his thoughts on a girl they see while at the mall.

4]. Foster Mom---A teenage boy finds that his new foster mom wants what is in his pants before he spends the first night. It could be a good deal, but she is rather plain looking and chubby.

Pairings-
mom/son [with good plot]
sister/younger brother [with good plot]
twins [with good plot\
dad/daughter's boyfriend
dad/son's buddy