Original horror RP [EX!] Freeform.

Started by Kirei, September 02, 2009, 08:59:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zaer Darkwail

Any spot open either side? Could play one male villains or male team member. So is 'supernatural origin' team members possible? So far seen most of them are human or robotech humans (so far as brief look of pics could tell).

Kirei

I suppose we could have one more male character in the party, we are getting quite full tho... So you'd be the last partymember to sign up for now.
Likes/Dislikes

It's so easy when you're evil
This is the life, you see
The Devil tips his hat to me
I do it all because I'm evil
And I do it all for free
Your tears are all the pay I'll ever need

Dashenka

Right... thanks for the patience folks...
Here I go...

Name: Staicey Walker

Bio: Staicey has always been more of a tomboy despite her stunning body. She has a passion for martial arts and technology. There isn't a thing she cannot fix. Always carries a bag of tools with her and a large hanzo sword. Strapped to her belt is a small hand gun.
When among men she tends to be VERY flirtatious but sometimes she flirts even with demons and females. Knows she has a great body and makes optimal use of it.

Appearance:
http://www.planet-antaria.com/regany/hot_and_sexy_pamela_with_tom_ford_body_by_rigon_14.jpg
http://www.planet-antaria.com/regany/nice_and_nude_pamela_as_italian_goddess_28.jpg

WARNING!! Images contain nudeness and skin. Only open if you understand what this means and think you can handle it!!

Outfit:
Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

Kirei

There are some people with characters made but no post in the RP thread.

Just to make sure that everyone knows that the RP has started, here's the link once more: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=46319.0
Likes/Dislikes

And I do it all for free

Zaer Darkwail

Name: Lucien Malfes, code name; 'Dark Wing'
Age: Looks like he is adult human male pass 20, but he is around two hundred years old.
Specie/Race: Human hanyou (half-demon)
Possessions: Besides his hot dark leather gothic outfit he has trench coat of gothic design which generates generates magical forcefield around him to deflect most physical and magical ranged attacks (not affecting melee attacks).

Also he has in his right arm a abyssal steel khatar which he calls 'Night kiss'. Which has peculiar quality to freeze foe's blood (not instantly but mostly slow them down after one good blow), may he be mortal or immortal. Also it is nearly unbreakable and wounds it leaves do not heal well.

Another magical item in his possession is chain of rhyuu. Which does not look more than simple black iron chain with manacle connected to his leg. But if Lucien unlocks the manacle, he can take grip on the chain and force manacle on a any demon or devil. It would make demon and devil lose all it's supernatural powers so long manacle is on them and they are unable to take it off (and so long Lucien holds the chain he can with contest of will force demon or devil obey him but this drains chain's power more rapidly). Only Lucien or very talented sorcerer can take it off. It has no effect on hanyou's nor their abilities. Also chain can lock down demon or devils powers only for a time, duration varies from minutes to even years, depending on individual strength of the demon or devil and does Lucien force it compel do something.

Also he has minor technical gadgets like ear plugged comlink, targeting matrix eye lens in his healthy eye and revolver loaded with silver blessed ammunition.
Appearance:

Biography: Lucien Malfes was born two hundred years ago to a mortal mother who had willingly accepted a devil into her bed as a lover. The devil was called lord Balarcus, he was a bat demon (Lucien got wings likely because of this and also sharp hearing). However Balarcus had enemies who then managed seal him away and go hunt after Lucien's mother, hungering for taking her child to torture it front of sealed Balarcus as his torment.

Mother was sorceress so she managed teleport child away but she herself got captured. Not even today Malfes knows what has occurred to her but he had killed both rival demons for revenge already (and neither one chose to speak to tell what they did to mother but from sadistic laugh they did something horrible). Lucien was raised by another hanyou, a retired battlesmith. He forged Lucien his khatar and also taught how to use it, teach him basic supernatural demonic martial arts which use darkness, shadows and teleportation combined with brutal strength.

Lucien had worked a solo crusade against demons for a century before earth awakened to recognize and see supernatural threats. He joined the mercenary company because some monsters even he cannot defeat alone. Also he got payed from doing what he was going to do anyway.

Transgirlenstein

Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

wings

Is this RP still looking for characters? If so I'd love to join.  I could even join as a creature if you all needed one.
"All we want to do is eat your Brains,
We're not unreasonable,
I mean no one's gonna eat your eyes."

-Jonathan Coulton

Kirei

I'm sorry, but we are really crowded currently and it's hard to keep everything in order as it is. I will keep you in mind if we lose players.
Likes/Dislikes

And I do it all for free

wings

Quote from: Kirei on September 07, 2009, 01:44:49 PM
I'm sorry, but we are really crowded currently and it's hard to keep everything in order as it is. I will keep you in mind if we lose players.

Ok, thank you. ^_^
"All we want to do is eat your Brains,
We're not unreasonable,
I mean no one's gonna eat your eyes."

-Jonathan Coulton