An Elf's Seduction

Started by DreadD, March 03, 2008, 02:54:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DreadD

Well, this story sort of came  up  somewhere, and it appealed to me, so I'd like to give it a run through.  Basically, one writer does the part of an elf who met a human with an  exceedingly strong elf fetish.  It's something about the pointy ears.  For one reason or another, the elf has fended off the human's persistant advances, but after a long night of drinking with friends, one of them bets him or her that he or she could not resist the human if the human was permitted to do some  basic touching, etc. for maybe half an hour.  The elf takes that bet, but elf ears are exceedinly erogenous zones in setting, and, as noted, the human is really turned on by the ears, so it does not take long for the...  Nibbling to start.

The roleplay will cover, probably, the basic lead in, the elf's slow surrender to pleasure and passion rather than whatever reasons had held it back before, and life afterwards as the human wraps the elf more and more tightly around his or her finger.  I expect pleanty of foreplay, probably a little resistance on the part of the elf, and some awkward social situations...

Ideally, I would prefer to play the female human dealing with a male elf, but genders and roles can swap pretty easily...

Anyone interestead?  Also, as this does appeal to me quite a bit, I'd be willing to play in paralell (as long as they're  at least a little different) versions of it.

Sherona

*grins* I do have a fetish for playing elves heehehee...unfortunately I have 15 games going already and I ...must...resist...elf....rp... :P Hope you find someone hun :D

DreadD

Oh, ouch, harsh :p  Got my hopes up and everything.  Oh well.

King_Furby

yep got to love those pointy ears

spacehamster

I might be willing to play the male elf.  What kind of setting are we talking about?  Adventurers in the woods? Lords at a court? 

DreadD

Hrm, I was thinking in a small town, probably closer to the woods than the high court.

spacehamster

Okay, I'm picturing the elf as a magician, or failing that, some kind of scholar/diplomat; someone bookish and reserved, even cold.  That should up the ante a bit -- more of a challenge, and amore dramatic character arc. 

So we could be looking at the swordmaiden sexing p the party caster, or a fantasy-setting office romance, or anywhere in between.  Any thoughts on the female?

DreadD

Hrm, she could be slim, but still shapely, maybe more the theif-sort.  We could certainly do it as a small portion of a group of adventurers, the brash swordsman being the one to challenge the older, usually more reserved elf to the challenge.

spacehamster

shapely thief sounds fine. 

Hmm... brainstorming reasons for the elf's reluctance

-- married
-- interracial taboo
-- emotional trauma
-- violating conditions of his magical power

I'm leaning towards mostly "C" -- negative past sexual experiences.  He's put up a front of bravado that allowed him to be pushed into taking the bet, but really far more edgy than he'll let on.  Maybe throw in the racial or magical angle as minor complications.

What are the stakes, or is this more of a dare?

DreadD

I'm going with dare.  Something he normally wouldn't do, but is egged on by his more hot-headed human friends, and rather tipsy.  A, B, C, or any combinations thereof sound good to me.

spacehamster

okay, let's go the typical "elves as aristocrats" model.  Taking a human lover isn't taboo in a moral sense, just incredibly... gauche.  Very embarassing if the elven boy's club got word of it. 

Better yet, a twist: my magician (let's name him Darius) comes from a pretty humble background, being the son of elven farmers.  He's just invested in amintaining the popular misconception that all elves are gentlemen, because in human society he can get away with it.  He wears gloves constantly to hide his calloused hands.

DreadD

That sounds keen with me.  Now, do we want to do more planning, or shall one of us get the party started?  I certainly wouldn't mind if you set the scene, particularly if you wanted to start with the bar part so I can get a feel for what he'll be like, and you can phrase a dare you think he'd rise to.

spacehamster

Okay, let's jump in.  I'm willing to start things off, though if you have a clear picture of the bar, you're ahead of me.

Does your character have a name, physical details, anything set that I can refer to? 

DreadD

Eh, sure.  Name of Toru, shoulder length blond hair, tends to wear darker colors, in the black-grey region, brown eyes...  Though I admit, I don't have a perfect image for the bar either >_>.  Though, if you don't like those details, feel free to substitute your own, I'm rather flexible there.

spacehamster

Thread is up.  I may go to sleep soon. 

DreadD

Ack!  I fear I am far overmatched in the writing ability category here...  I guess I'll just have to try to keep up with the master elf...

And sleep if you need to, I'll probably still be up for, oh... 19 more hours or so.