News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The start of a lifetime adventure....

Started by Jester, September 04, 2007, 04:15:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jester

The little village of Keen was situated in the middle of a wide deep valley with tall steep hills to either side. A strong powerful river had been carved through the rich fertile earth many centuries before creating lush floodplains and providing Keen with a fantastic supply route for the plentiful harvest it produced each year

The village had survived untouched through many wars but the current invasion of Orks led by the evil Necromancer Malek was heading their way. News of the invasion had filtered through the travelling Bards and the many traders using the river route. The Village Elders however seemed not to care confident as they were that the invasion would be diverted and not reach them in their well defended and not easily accessible position.

However Malek was heading straight for the little village intent on finding a lost artefact hidden in the rich uninhabited hills and mines which had long since been abandoned by the Hill Dwarfs. The village would soon have to defend itself. The defence would be fierce as the people of Keen knew of hardship and were not ready to lie downto invaders. Many people would die and heroes and villains would soon surface in the upcoming struggle.

Two such heroes were barely of age. They had been friends for years and had never considered a life of war or adventure. But they would soon find their lives turned about. Working as a tavern wench, a blacksmith or even a common farmer these two villagers would soon find themselves gaining the experience to become mighty Warriors, devout Clerics, or terrifying Mages. Working together they would ultimately lead their village to victory and find themselves in a dangerous race for the ancient artefact that Malek himself is searching for. On their way they would be captured by the Wizards underlings and raped and beaten, meet up with magical elven girls and haughty dwarfs and maybe find love along the way.

I am looking to start a co-operative story where I play one of the heroes. I would prefer to play a female and am looking for another heroine for the story. It would be a story of romance, rape, and intense combat and intrigue. I want this to be a free-form game with maybe the odd chance roll if required. The characters would quickly learn their trade and development in their chosen path would be accelerated.

Let me know if you have any interest.

Sabby

Freeform? I'm so in.

Wait... I don't even know how rolls work  :-\ would it be acceptible to play and learn as I go?

Jester

I hope you dont consider me rude but I am looking for a female player for this.

Sabby

I can play female, if thats what you mean.

Jester

Well seeing as your so keen I can change my usual habits this once. I will pm you Sabbat.

If there are any others interested then feel free to let me know as I am sure we could accomodate others.

Jester

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=11001.0

I am looking for another player in this game.

Take a read and let me know if your interested and we can talk specifics.

Thanks