Tales of Might and Magic: Heroes{Pathfinder}{Full}

Started by Eternal Blade, June 22, 2011, 05:33:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Howling

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on June 23, 2011, 12:50:53 AM
Bummer.. sorry to have wasted your time..

I thought their class ability let them use teamwork as if the other person had it. I'll take her down.
Yeah, but it only gives the inquisitor said benefit is what I think he was pointing out. So, it's personal buff and not group buff.

NicciKotor

Geez the slots for this game went fast. Looks like it is full up, so I'll just wait in the wings for any openings in the future.
Turn on and off thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=69638.0

Give me toys and anime figures and I'll let you spank me as often as you want!

Discord: NicciKotor#8672

Tumblr page: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/freyathemagicalfoxy

Black Howling

Umm, it's the GM chooses from the best made at the time the GM is ready to start actually. So, I think anyone can still submit a character. *Shrugs*

NicciKotor

Would like to see if the DM does have any openings straight from him, before I spend time and resources making a character. And when/if I do make one, I always do make a wonderful priestess. I have no problem with support and laying down buff spells right and left.
Turn on and off thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=69638.0

Give me toys and anime figures and I'll let you spank me as often as you want!

Discord: NicciKotor#8672

Tumblr page: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/freyathemagicalfoxy

Callie Del Noire

Well i was going to go fighter/rogue but didnt' want to step on Lady's toes..and figured a back up fighter/flanker/healer would be wild card enough.. stumped on what to do now that fighter/inquistor got vetoed.

Lady Lunarius

Quote from: NicciKotor on June 23, 2011, 01:12:39 AM
Would like to see if the DM does have any openings straight from him, before I spend time and resources making a character. And when/if I do make one, I always do make a wonderful priestess. I have no problem with support and laying down buff spells right and left.

It says it in the first post...

QuoteWait: Yes, wait. I’ll chose from the character that I like the best, and I think will work the best. Party cohesion matters a great deal to me, so make a character that can work well with a group.

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on June 23, 2011, 01:14:25 AM
Well i was going to go fighter/rogue but didnt' want to step on Lady's toes..and figured a back up fighter/flanker/healer would be wild card enough.. stumped on what to do now that fighter/inquistor got vetoed.

Go ahead, I like a good competition ;) I have back ups as well :P but I wanted to try something new, if my character was accepted that is
LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Lady Lunarius on June 23, 2011, 01:22:38 AM

Go ahead, I like a good competition ;) I have back ups as well :P but I wanted to try something new, if my character was accepted that is

Truth be told I wanted to try that character.. it's a mix of flanking/healing support.. cant' think of anything else. :( Not like I can use the character I offered Howling that he liked (Rhea)

Callie Del Noire

Eternal Blade

Quote from: NicciKotor on June 23, 2011, 01:12:39 AM

I think you should take a closer look at the first post...:-(

Black Howling

I'm anxious to see what Isengrad comes up with. He sounded excited.

Callie Del Noire

I might want to do something.. Inquisitor is out. Alchemist is already done in the other Tales of Might & Magic. (Shame.. cause I had a few ideas for Kyrie as an Alchemist now)

Black Howling

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on June 23, 2011, 10:27:33 AM
I might want to do something.. Inquisitor is out. Alchemist is already done in the other Tales of Might & Magic. (Shame.. cause I had a few ideas for Kyrie as an Alchemist now)
Why not roll up a bard? Inspire courage mixed with some healing spells makes one hell of a tricky support character.

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Black Howling on June 23, 2011, 10:41:59 AM
Why not roll up a bard? Inspire courage mixed with some healing spells makes one hell of a tricky support character.

Meh.. thought fighting ability, judgements and healing ability made for a good support character and that got killed. Besides I can't imagine a durn Bard I'd like right now.

Eternal Blade

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on June 23, 2011, 10:54:07 AM
Meh.. thought fighting ability, judgements and healing ability made for a good support character and that got killed. Besides I can't imagine a durn Bard I'd like right now.
I think you may need to reread what my expectations are for a support character. The Inquisitor is an "I Buff Myself" Character, unless the entire group has team work feats matching the Inquisitor's. Healing isn't my only expectation for a support character.

Callie Del Noire

And a back up healer/melee/ranged type isn't wild card enough? 

Eternal Blade

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on June 23, 2011, 11:06:24 AM
And a back up healer/melee/ranged type isn't wild card enough?
I think you should make up your mind on what role your trying to fill. You've gone between support and wild card several times. I think it would make it easier to make a character.

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Eternal Blade on June 23, 2011, 11:09:30 AM
I think you should make up your mind on what role your trying to fill. You've gone between support and wild card several times. I think it would make it easier to make a character.

The problem is I think, to me, that the two are pretty close to each other in my mind.

Eternal Blade

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on June 23, 2011, 11:20:29 AM
The problem is I think, to me, that the two are pretty close to each other in my mind.
There is a reason I listed down what my expectations for the roles were. Almost every gamer has a different idea of what different roles should do, so look over what my expectations are, and see if they appeal to you. ;)

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Eternal Blade on June 23, 2011, 11:22:51 AM
There is a reason I listed down what my expectations for the roles were. Almost every gamer has a different idea of what different roles should do, so look over what my expectations are, and see if they appeal to you. ;)

Thing is right now I'm stumped.. don't want to step on someone else's submission (cause they are all good so far.) The only wild cards I can think of that would fit would be something like a Magus (which isn't allowed) or the Inquisitor (which you've given valid reasons for your veto and I'll not linger on). I can't think of a back ground for an Alchemist (which I'm not happy to use given I already have Nevin), a Bard or Druid (which I am drawing a blank  for backstory on both)

So I'll leave ya be and step out. (Unless something inspires me now that my finals are done)

Eternal Blade

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on June 23, 2011, 11:36:03 AM
Thing is right now I'm stumped.. don't want to step on someone else's submission (cause they are all good so far.) The only wild cards I can think of that would fit would be something like a Magus (which isn't allowed) or the Inquisitor (which you've given valid reasons for your veto and I'll not linger on). I can't think of a back ground for an Alchemist (which I'm not happy to use given I already have Nevin), a Bard or Druid (which I am drawing a blank  for backstory on both)

So I'll leave ya be and step out. (Unless something inspires me now that my finals are done)

Alright then, Don't be shy if you come up with something awesome. :-)

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Eternal Blade on June 23, 2011, 11:48:54 AM
Alright then, Don't be shy if you come up with something awesome. :-)

Made up Kryie as an Alchemist.. but can't find a backstory.. (that and I would love to try out the pouch I made on my blog.. but I want a story before I put up anything)

Isengrad

Tyden Geth
The Mad Bomber

The man that would one day be known as "The Mad bomber" was born the only son of a single human mother and the forgotten offspring of a traveling Elven bard. Even in the most welcoming and understanding of communities a half elf can(and usually is) looked at and treated like a bastardization of the races. Most of the other children would shy away from him, make fun of his ears or his slighter frame. He used books as a mean to escape from the realities of his life. Countless hours would be spent reading anything he could get his hands on. It was at an early age he developed a taste for learning about both the natural world and the mystical arts, particularly how the two could work together.While the rest of his peers were out in the sun light working their bodies to exhaustion, Tyden was locked away in his own little world..expanding his mind as best he could. His natural intelligence lent well to the study of all things that piqued his interest. He would often visit the local apothecary, learning what ever he could. It was a few years before he realized he was reading the same books over again, that his trips to the apothecary were becoming less stimulating and more boring. He needed more, wanted more knowledge. As soon as he was of age he set out with a group of traveling merchants, paying his way with his knowledge and the skills he acquired through his long study.

Still young (for a half elf), Tyden found himself absolutely excited to be traveling with the merchants. With them he was able to see and study anyplace they went. It was on this first journey that he found his true interest.. alchemy, a science to some and a mystical art to other. He poured himself into any book he could get his hands on, asking questions of any who knew about the craft. Much to his disappointment he found that most held alchemy as a hobby rather then as a way of life. Eventually there came a time when he felt he no longer benefited from traveling with the merchants. With a thank you and a fond farewell the still sane boy left them. He took up resident within the walls of an expansive city-state, there he enrolled in a magical college. happy he was to find true alchemists, to discover that the so called hobby held much more then just what was presented in the outside world. Years passed in there, many a night he could remember an experiment going awry (hell for one whole month he had no eyebrows). Some say the experiments are what caused him to eventually lose a hold on sanity a bit, though if you ask Tyden himself if he is mad his response would be a soft smile and only the word "Slightly". Eventually he had squeezed all the information he could from his professors and from the books and grimoire found in the library. Once again, he would thank those that helped him along his path and took his leave.. this time out into the world.

Years passed as he explored the world around him, following any trace of information he could. He would scour through ancient libraries. Seek out collectors of strange and esoteric knowledge and ask 9or buy0 permission to study it. It came to be that if you were searching for him, you could usually find him at a table in the back of a tavern with scrolls and books strewn about it. Him hunched over and reading them by candle light as he seamed to mutter in a mixture of seven different languages and jot down strange notes and mathematical formula in a battered leather bound journal of sorts. The quest for knowledge itself was wonderful, but after one such instant he found himself badly wounded. Unable to even get out of bed, His feverish dreams dotted by moments of crystal clear lucidity and borderline madness. What if their was a way to speed the bodies rate of healing, to render even the deadliest of wounds into a mere scratch in just a few moments. The general search for knowledge had turned into a goal, a quest to redefine his very being. It was after this moment that he earned the title the mad bomber, his personal quest took him into the heart of danger to find even a shred of information he could use. His path littered with scorched earth and echoing with the blasts of his bombs and alchemical creations. To accomplish his goal he knew he would need more then just madness: he would need patience, funds, and companions.

Edit: Removed from Play.

original artwork by karabiner

Callie Del Noire

DRAT!

Beat to the punch!

I was going more healer/buffer than bomber though. :D

Back to the drawing board.

Black Howling

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on June 23, 2011, 01:51:45 PM
DRAT!

Beat to the punch!

I was going more healer/buffer than bomber though. :D

Back to the drawing board.
If you've already got it up, it's pretty much worth posting. No harm and tossing it up, especially if it serves a different function.

Callie Del Noire

Leigh Glenfey
Human Alchemist 5

Leigh grew up amidst magic, her mother is the head conjurer in the school of magic that her family lived in. Her father was a mage-smith, gifted in the crafting of many magic items and taught the ways of creating magical trinkets and minor magics weapons and arms. She grew up among the tomes of magic and disciplines of magic that ran the gauntlet. She grew up and quickly discovered her gift for alchemy, both the minor art of potion making and the major art/science of true Alchemy.
Working hard she learned what she could from the school's libraries while persuading her parents to apprentice her with an Alchemist in a nearby town when she was twelve. By age fifteenth, she was an accomplished journeyman and skilled merchant as well. She was gifted in understanding how both extracts and potions worked with the body. She did some time in a local temple to learn healing skills as well.
Between her gifts in Alchemy, stock pile of potions, and quick wits she developed a reputation as a person to have around. She has taken up adventuring as a way to supplement her income and to expand her horizons. She enjoys being an adventurer as it lets her shape the way things go and cut loose in ways she can't when she is in the workshop or at her parent's school.
Thanks to her father's gifts of a quiver and hip-pack she has most anything at hand that might be needed.