Recruiting- Wolves at the door (Anthro, post apoc, dark)

Started by WindVoyager, June 12, 2016, 06:35:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WindVoyager

Summery

Anthro based game set in a post apoc future. Humans never existed. There's not enough anthro based games and I like post apoc stuff so why to combine the two.  They became a rather advanced society but famine, disease and natural disaster struck one after another as if some vengeful god was punishing them for becoming too arrogant.

They slowly rebuilt small walled towns and cities, some have running water and power but most do not.

This focuses around one medium sized city called Alexandra, the slave city. The major buildings have power via solar panels mounted on the roof and most the buildings have water due the massive natural cistern underneath the city.

Alexandra is, as stated before, a slave city. Slavery is not only legal here, slaves are commonly sold and bought and even traded. They are used for everything, from pleasure to house servants to hard labor.

Oddly enough Alexandra has no police force or anything like it, the denizens largely regulate themselves and those who cause trouble to stir things up are thrown outside the walls and banned from the city. Its not as wonderful as it sounds since the wastelands are full of raiders, slavers and feral beasts. With out the protection of the walls, most don't make it long unless they are experienced travelers of the wastes.

Alexandra's population consists largely of carnivores and omnivores though slaves typically are herbivores or omnivores though a carnivore isn't unheard of.

There are sanctuaries outside the city for slaves that have been freed or escaped but these are few and far between.

Alexandra has at least three bars, numerous shops selling everything from slaves to weapons to drugs and supplies for adventures, a few inns, an open slave market, and the like. Anything and everything can be bought or sold here. It can be a very dangerous place.

The Wolves are a large group of viscous dangerous raiders that kill, rape and steal for kicks and giggles. Despite the name sake, they are not comprised totally of wolves though carnivores do make up most the group. They are ruthless and have no mercy what so ever and will steal travelers blind if given a chance. And if their lucky, its all they do.

I'm looking for slaves, denizens, traders, merchants, Wolves, wanders of the wild waste lands.

There are no humans, just anthros and ferals. In other words no humans with animal ears and tails and no supernatural or fantasy based creatures.

----------------------------

Rules

-Respect a players Off\Ons
-Characters have to be twenty or older. This is for the comfort level of all involved
-There is no posting order
-Use the tagging system and use headers
-This game is open to every one
-If you choose to leave the group, please inform the GM and anybody you are RPing with so we're not left hanging
- IC Posts should have substance, no one-liners.
-Communication is key,talk to your fellow players
-This game will contain non-con and extreme elements.
-Please try not to keep anybody waiting on a post longer than one week. Real life happens but inform any one you are RPing with that you will be longer
-While not a rule, interaction is not only a good thing, its encouraged. Don't exclude characters because you don't know anything about them or don't want your character to screw them. Go TALK and interact with other characters, it helps build the story

Sex

Yes it will happen. But I don't want this game to center around smut and don't let smut be the only thing your character does. Yes there are slaves in this game but we need to keep a good balance so not every character can be a slave.

Characters

No supernatural or fantasy characters or human characters and no humans with animal ears and tails. Both original and fandom based characters are welcome, any orientation, any gender.

You can have up to three characters, any gender, any sexuality, any race

Player Name:

Character Name:

Sexual Orientation:

Bio / History:

Link to you On\Offs:

Notes:

--------------------------------------------------------------

GM characters

Player Name: Wind_Voyager

Character Name:  Warren  D'Agosta

Species: Lynx

Sexual Orientation:  Pansexual

Bio / History: Warren has a normal if not boring life in the small village Ravens Fair. His family were conservative, simple folk. Herders, farmers, holder folk , never going far beyond the village limits. This meant Warren was forbidden to leave the village when he was young though it didn't stop him. Like all children he was curious of what lay beyond the boring dingy walls and often snuk off. His family didn't like his curiosity or adventurous spirit and would lock him in closets at night and forced him to do menial chores in an attempt to make him accept his place on the family hold.

He learned how to hunt, track, bargain, set snares and be self sufficient but he longed for a life outside the walls and fields.

As a teen he became feed up with his dull life, packed up his meager belongs and set out on his own, never once looking back. The rest is history, as for how he acquired  his unusual companion, Warren remains tight lipped about it. He's not willing to divulge any information and will simply refer to 'found him' and leave it at that.

Notes: Warren has a small house near the main gates, he uses it largely to stash his equipment and as a base of operations. It has many, many vulnerable maps showing ruins and other locations. Decorations are sparse since he's often not home and only sees the house as a means to an end. His current equipment is a large knife, saddle, tack, saddle bags full of basic adventurer gear like rope, water canteens and the like. His chosen weapon is the Railroad gun, a simple gun that uses rail road spikes fr ammo and packs quiet the punch though like all makeshift weapons it needs it fair share of repairs .

Link to you On\Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135376.msg6039643#msg6039643

Player Name: Wind_Voyager

Character Name: Normal (as in Normal Rabbit, its a pun)

Species: cybernetic Rabbit

Sexual Orientation:  Pansexual though he leans heavily towards males

Bio / History: Much of Normal's back ground is a mystery even to him. He can't remember much of his past other then a few water downed faded bits and pieces. The only thing he can remember with any clarity is being saved from the back of a raiders truck by Warren. There's always a chance his past will surface some where, some way.

H'es bonded closely to the Lynx and is willing to act as his mount and the only thing he's hidden from his companion is his true name since he fears his past may come back to haunt him.

Appearance: At six foot at the shoulder, Normal appears to be a large quadruped muscular rabbit with deep purple fur. His oddities don't end there. He has large sharp canines and large forward facing eyes that are a startling shade of crimson. If one would look close enough they'd notice a glint of metal under the long thick fur alone his joints. This would be the joint casing that helps protect his joints.

Link to you On\Offs:https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135376.msg6039643#msg6039643

Notes: Normal is a cyborg, a highly advanced one that was created before the fall but he can't remember his past. He is capable of speech and is intelligent though he keeps his ability to speak a well hidden secret from any one other then Warren.  Its not hard to imagine what some one would do to him if they discovered his true nature

On top of that he is more of a carnivore then a herbivore, preferring raw meat to plants.

Murvoen

Back after a very long hiatus!! And I hope to be back for good this time!

VNConsort

Always Victorious
The Consort's Plots
O/O

Availability: June 2016, resuming activity.  Open for Roleplays

Xurtan

Keeping an eye on this, possibly interested in a Wolf. The faction that is. Would probably play a Jackal anthro, or maybe a Hyena... hm.

Sergeant

Lockepick

Like what you see? I am currently looking for new plots!

Detailed List of O/Os and Plot Seeds

All of my image links were previously photobucket and broken -- I'm fixing them as I use the avatars again, or for current games. Please let me know if there is something that needs updating!

Chrystal

Always interested in Anthro, love post apoc (as long as there's no zombies), and Anthro-post-apoc (no zombies) is too good to pass up.

Will probably be a kitty, but depending on the player character mix, I might want to be a slave character instead/as well.

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

RhinSama

This sounds quite interesting. I've got a set of lovely femmes that need more stories

Anna Katrine

Sounds pretty cool. Got a few ideas for characters. Thinking about a former slave owner being kicked from the city and picked up by the wolves, having to climb up their ranks from a slave to a member to stay alive.

Eudoxia

Color me curious. If still looking for additions, toss my name in the ring.

Chrystal

Just a suggestion, you might want to put the character template between {code} tags, like this?

[b]Player Name:[/b]

[b]Character Name:[/b]

[b]Occupation:[/b]

[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Gender:[/b]

[b]Sexual Orientation:[/b]

[b]Bio / History:[/b]

[b]Link to you On\Offs:[/b]

[b]Notes:[/b]

That said...

Player Name: Chrystal

Character Name: Sharla Fishbite

Sexual Orientation:  Mostly lesbian but will consider sexual torture on males she's captured

Bio / History: Sharla was born shortly before the collapse in the small town of Mudslide, at the estuary of the Great River. Her family were simple fisher folk, and she was raised to know how to fish, how to use a gun to hunt for food and fend off some of the less civilized creatures to be found in the river and ocean. She was taught how to keep an engine running, vital if you are in a boat miles from the shore. She learned how to gut fish, how to skin and butcher a carcass, how to set snares and traps...

When civilization collapsed, the simple folk of Mudslide were definitely not amongst the first to know. Outside trade ceased and they made do with what they had, became self sufficient, looked after their own.

Until one day a marauding band of raiders came through. They were heavily armed and attacked the town with the intention of taking the occupants as slaves. They reckoned without the tenacity and ferocity of the Otter People. The raiders were beaten off but at such a cost, the survivors had no choice but to abandon their homes, take what they could and cross the wastelands to the nearby city of Alexandra.  At least half of those who set out didn't make it.

Sharla was young and strong. Her father had been killed by the raiders, her mother died from a poisonous bite by some reptile on the way to Alexandra. On arrival in the city a few years ago, Sharla quickly learned that the place was a law unto itself. She made a few enemies and made a few friends and quickly established herself as a competent bounty hunter and tracker, not exactly ruthless but she always brought in her quarry. Her prices are not the highest in the city, but she is not exactly cheap to hire either.

Link to you On\Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=74306.0

Notes: Otter folk are pretty well waterproof, excellent swimmers and can hold their breath for a long time. Their tails are powerful and can be used as weapons at need. Otters are carnivores but prefer a fish diet.

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Lizzymon

I'm very interested, i'll post a profile up shortly. :)

Tanken Sai

Player Name: Tanken Sai

Character Name: Asera  Bluntwood

Sexual Orientation: Bi with a male lean

Bio / History: She's quick, strict and impolite. Which isn't out of the ordinary for someone with her ugly past.

She was born and grew up in a middle class family in a developing city, she lived comfortably until she was about 15 years old, but at that point life changed.

She lost her brother in an act of terrorism and was forgotten by everybody. While pursuedby the authority she had to survive in a villainous world. But with her persistence and diligence, she managed to face all obstacles and start a new life. This has turned her into the woman she is today.

With new found pride and some happiness, she now works on helping people. By doing so, she hopes to leave the past behind and finally find joys and comforts of life she has never had.

Link to you On\Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php

Notes:
in her favorite place on a hologram deck.

In her armor
May the goddess watch over you

Chrystal

Oooh, sexy kitty! Shame she's more into guys than female otters....!

Mind you, I haven't seen the O/P around this thread for a while...

Tanken Sai

That sucks, if that is true... I will just put her stats and her somewhere another game.

WindVoyager

I'm still around I'm just in a rush trying to get the garden started since we need it for the extra income it provides (its over two acres in size) but the ground is like cement from the lack of rain and its difficult for the row makers to sink into it

Chrystal

Tanken Sai

* Looks amazed* Wow ... two acres.  just wow.
I have no green thumb at all.

quozax

Player Name:quozax

Character Name:Bracken Forester

Sexual Orientation: Bi

Bio / History: Bracken was literally born into the Wolves.  He doesn't even know which wolf was his father, as his mother had many lovers.  Even at a very young age, he knew he was not going to fit in with the Wolves.  He could never strike out at anyone and because of this; he became the lowest form rank of the Wolves.

Bracken was an omega.  His whole purpose was to be on the beck and call of the Wolves every whim.  Hardly a day went by that he wasn't humiliated.  And when he became of age' they made him basically a sex slave of the group.  He would perform sex act with any of the Wolves that wanted sex.

He basically became a sex toy.  But he was tired of being their bitch.  So, one day, he simply sneaked off to Alexandrea.  Right now, he is still trying to find his way.  He would rather avoid violence if he could, but that won't be easy knowing his past.  So, he finds odd jobs to do for almost no pay. 

Link to you On\Offs:https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=248480.0

Notes:Bracken will not seem like a former member of the Wolves.  And he won't talk about his past.  He may consider something in the sex industry for a profession.

Captain Whitebread

Consider me to have tossed a hat into the ring, with either an otter, a boar or a badger.....
There are nights when the wolves are silent and it the moon that howls.

Chrystal

...if things get 'otter, we'll badger you into not being a bore...!

*snerk*

(Sorry, couldn't resist that!)

Captain Whitebread

There are nights when the wolves are silent and it the moon that howls.

Chrystal

What you should have said was, "There's nothing like a good pun. And that's what that was: Nothing like a good pun!"