Main cravings (F/M)

Started by Lady Scythe, December 07, 2010, 02:38:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Scythe

Sorceress
A mysterious woman with black fluffy and layered hair sings in the center of the fields of a medieval Scottish town. People are becoming worried that there is a witch among them. but her songs aren't dark, they're sad. More girls gather to chorus for her, and they aren't from the village, where are they coming from?
Baeron is out hunting, thinking of the rumors when he sees the woman singing, he is both angry and curious, but just as soon as he goes to grab her, she disappears, it keeps happening, he hopes to tame her eventually, her voice just enraptures. will he have to enlist the help of an old crazy lady to help capture the lady of his lustfilled dreams?

Singstress
for some reason i've been craving singing ones, maybe its because i just got back to music. well anyways. this woman, Florence, is the leader of a band that does alternative music. she has fans everywhere. unfortunately that means she also has stalkers and creepy fanatics. finally her brother, the guitarist/ sometimes drummer, finally says enough is enough and hires a bodyguard. Florence hate this idea, but cant help but feel attracted to her new bodyguard, i mean, she's always fallen for the bad ass type ;D

PM me if you're interested, remember i need long posters :D
"Crawling through this world as disease flows through my veins
I look into myself, but my own heart has been changed
I can't go on like this
I loathe all I've become"

https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=14316