Battle of the Sexes: Round Two (read the RULES before posting)

Started by Oreo, December 10, 2012, 10:12:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WashAutumstar

“Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection. It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It’s basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

Breathless Intent

Yay - negatives again!!! Ooh welcome, Lumi!! *cheers and throws confetti at her lady friend*

And happiest of birthdays to you, lovely Bastet! *smiles wide and hugs the pretty girl*

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

WashAutumstar

“Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection. It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It’s basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

Illuminate

Quote from: Breathless Intent on December 14, 2012, 12:19:43 PM
Yay - negatives again!!! Ooh welcome, Lumi!! *cheers and throws confetti at her lady friend*

And happiest of birthdays to you, lovely Bastet! *smiles wide and hugs the pretty girl*

*Sports a party hat and blow horn* Heya sweet cheeks!

Account restricted at member's request

Rogue

WashAutumstar

SunshineSparkle

O&O    A&A    Avatars

Breathless Intent

*waves to Bane and blows a celebratory horny thingy....because why not?*

WashAutumstar

xxmaxinitxx

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Illuminate

WashAutumstar

Breathless Intent

Oh crap....*rereads what she wrote and groans, falling over into a pit of embarrassment* I didn't mean it that way!!

WashAutumstar

Deamonbane

*grins, and gives Bre a hug* Oh, sorry... I thought you did...

WashAutumstar

Breathless Intent

Illuminate

WashAutumstar

Deamonbane

Oh, I forgot...*rushes over, and gives Illuminate a warm hug* Congrats on getting accepted, Lumi...

Rogue

Illuminate

Quote from: Deamonbane on December 14, 2012, 12:54:51 PM
Oh, I forgot...*rushes over, and gives Illuminate a warm hug* Congrats on getting accepted, Lumi...

-Hugs Bane warmly as well- Thanks, hun!