Deaney Family incest game (characters being made, role play starting soon)

Started by rachels270692, March 12, 2016, 11:53:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tamhansen

Yeah, I think I did that at the start, sorry been a bit busy starting other things. Yeah I'd happily take the father.
ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.

rachels270692

it is ok :) i am giving ti some time, for i know there was a few people who said they was interested so just giving people some time to come and check in :)
right noted you dad as the dad :)
Ok open to roleplay, looking for people to roleplay with :) new craving on my page so check it out :D

Here you can find my ons and offs ons and offs

Check out my forum I am always up for roleplay.Roleplay forum

Here are my absences for 2016, dates where i will not be on or if I am not on for long. Absences 2016

Tamhansen

Okay. Just let me know when you want to start prepping. Have a setting yet? I do have a set of nearly complete locations (incl pictures) depending on what kind of location you want.
ons and offs

rachels270692

i was thinking seeing as we dont have a great many people. so maybe a big rich family who have a large house with a lot of land so they can do what every they want on there land with out being found out ;P

maybe as more people come or if people want to play more, we could add a 2nd family so the uncle maybe and have them live in another house on the same land.

but i would love to hear you ideas on it and you locations.

got no idea for a plot yet, so was thinking of having as a day by day life at first then see about adding plots or things as well go. so maybe have a bit where someone is snooping around and the family have to try and find out who it is and why or something like that
Ok open to roleplay, looking for people to roleplay with :) new craving on my page so check it out :D

Here are my absences for 2016, dates where i will not be on or if I am not on for long. Absences 2016

Tamhansen

Okay. Would something like this be good?

is a house that one of my clients is selling at the moment, so i have a 30 odd pics for it. It comes with nearly 200 acres of land, comprising the gardens, forest, and riverbanks.

ons and offs

rachels270692

Tamhansen

ons and offs

rachels270692

o my god, i want to live there for really :O

but ya that would be perfect :)

Tamhansen

1.700.000 pounds and its yours :P

Anyway, once you have a name, I can make a thread with the pictures and descriptions if you wish.
ons and offs

Orpheus69

Just looking at the characters we have, anyone mind if the brother I'm playing as the younger brother, 16 and a little shy and less experienced.

A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving.

JoanieSappho

Question now is what sort of family are we? Rich businessman/woman and family, or old money Rich Lady and family?

rachels270692

Quote from: Tamhansen on March 15, 2016, 03:12:34 PM
1.700.000 pounds and its yours :P

Anyway, once you have a name, I can make a thread with the pictures and descriptions if you wish.

ya like i have the money :P

and sure make it the ooc thread for now :) thanks that is a big help :)

Quote from: Orpheus69 on March 15, 2016, 03:17:32 PM
Just looking at the characters we have, anyone mind if the brother I'm playing as the younger brother, 16 and a little shy and less experienced.

sure go ahead, i dont mind if he is shy :) and it is fine with me that he is 16 :)

Quote from: JoanieSappho on March 15, 2016, 03:19:01 PM
Question now is what sort of family are we? Rich businessman/woman and family, or old money Rich Lady and family?

hmmm i dont mind, so i will let the mum and dad pick if they want to be workers or have old money :) could be a mix of both
so up to you if you want your woman to be a businesswoman or have old money?

Tamhansen

@Joanie. I'm fine either way. Just tell me what you prefer and I'll work around it. Rich business exec, Dilletante or sleezy nobility.
ons and offs

JoanieSappho

Quote from: Tamhansen on March 15, 2016, 03:33:53 PM
@Joanie. I'm fine either way. Just tell me what you prefer and I'll work around it. Rich business exec, Dilletante or sleezy nobility.
And then rachel solved the question. Mix of both, probably. I'm thinking dilettante dirty heiress type who married ... whatever the father is.

Tamhansen

I was thinking perhaps British nobility. They are renowned for being incestuous after all :P

Also, I think there's one more daughter MistressFrancesca, if I'm writing that correctly.
ons and offs

rachels270692

hey i am English so what how you speak of us (even if it may be try :P)

and we may do i think we have a few others who have not checked in, so only putting people down when they check in :)

Tamhansen

I'm Scottish (Well Dutch by Birth, but been living in Scotland for ages.) Dissing the English is our national sport :P

I'm building a picture thread in world building atm, then renaming and moving when we start. Did you have a location in mind? US, Canada, Great Britain?
ons and offs

rachels270692

well if you ask me i would say the uk for i know the uk :P but seeing as i am playing a kid and not one of the grown up (ok teenager but one and the same) i dont mind so mummy and daddy can pick hehe :P

*hand you a uk badge* here you go all ukers i meet get one :P

JoanieSappho

And I'm Welsh, so it was our national sport first.  :P

As for where, depends on the father, I suppose. Either his place or UK-based, I think. Speaking of pictures, I also think I have an idea for the mother now. Basically, Christina Hendricks because, damn. 40 years old and damn.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

rachels270692

lol i love her :D

hmmm now the thing is, i my self love anime pics but i know some people like really. so less do you think we should just keep to one or use both all on what people like?

Tamhansen

Personally I prefer real pictures, but in the end, I guess whatever people are more comfortable with.

I was thinking this nice gentleman would suit nicely, what do you guys think

Also, what are we looking at age wise. The youngest kid should be 16, there'll be 6 to 8 kids or so likely. Perhaps have a set of twins in there, would lead to the eldest being roughly 25 at least, so parents at mid-late 40's?
ons and offs

rachels270692

he looks a bit like huga jackson (spelt that wrong :P)

and ya that ages seem to work, we can have a few kids being close in age for my girl and Orpheus69 son is also 16 hmmm

hey Orpheus69 want to make are kids twins?

wander

Quote from: JoanieSappho on March 15, 2016, 04:23:37 PM
And I'm Welsh, so it was our national sport first.  :P

As for where, depends on the father, I suppose. Either his place or UK-based, I think. Speaking of pictures, I also think I have an idea for the mother now. Basically, Christina Hendricks because, damn. 40 years old and damn.

*fistbump for the country, fistbump for Christina Hendricks...* I so damn would...

I guess I need to find a face-claim now then? Also I guess I'll tweak character age to fit as the middle bro when other ages come in. I'm after scenes with a big sis and a lil sis...  ;D (and Christina... Goes without saying...  XD)

rachels270692

JoanieSappho

Yeah, the father looks acceptable.

As for pictures, either works for me and, just to see the reaction of the husband/kids  .... right now I see her as being quite, quite dominant. And prone to railing people with a strap-on, regardless of gender.  :P