Several plots of mine (M for F)

Started by nik200, April 11, 2012, 03:04:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nik200

Im back yet again and i hope this time to stay. I had several plots in mind for this time around, hopefully i an garner interest.

1.Star Wars universe
The two of us are jedi master and padawan, and we have fallen madly in love with each other behind the jedi councils back, will we be able to conceal our love with the eyes of the council , the senate and a world at war continuously watching us?

2.A time for courting
As the son of a lord, i am supposed to find an bride or else forfeit my bid to the estate and land. My father has sent me to the city where he hopes i find a suitable bride, who will she be, a beggar or a lady, or a princess?

3.Deadly passions
The two of us are rival assasins working the same target. As we look to complete our job, it will entangle us in a deadly game of romance , is there no forgiveness in the city of sin LAs Vegas?

4. The ultimate badass
A biker gang that rules the streets of New York City is rare. But then again, the Screaming Angels are no amateurs either. The ruthless Screaming Angels lead by their leader Chaz Hernshaw, has earned a notorious rep in New York as probably the baddest biker gang in town which makes its home at the fringes of new york city now have to deal with a lot of new trouble heading their way, including a new inductee into the gang. Will he get to know the feisty female who is associated with the gang, or will fate land them a one way ticket to hell on these mean streets?

5. Metting the shrink
The man is a psychologist , you are the patient. The man will try to heal your ailments, but he can do nothing unless your try, what character willl you be?
For this one i have like a few options :
i)Suicide attempt victim
ii) Criminal, or female prisoner
iii) a war veteran
If anyone has any other ideas for a possible patient please tell me.

Please PM or reply if interested, im also open to change if you want. No characters are finalised yet, so if you have an idea for one, im open.

gwyn

Hey there... I am interested in playing with you. I sent you a PM. Get at me. :)
in the shadow of the moon, she danced in the starlight, whispering a haunting tune to the night. . .

My ons and offs...come play with me... https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=23079.msg902313#msg902313

LamentingQuill

Quote from: nik200 on April 11, 2012, 03:04:51 AM
Im back yet again and i hope this time to stay. I had several plots in mind for this time around, hopefully i an garner interest.

1.Star Wars universe
The two of us are jedi master and padawan, and we have fallen madly in love with each other behind the jedi councils back, will we be able to conceal our love with the eyes of the council , the senate and a world at war continuously watching us?

2.A time for courting
As the son of a lord, i am supposed to find an bride or else forfeit my bid to the estate and land. My father has sent me to the city where he hopes i find a suitable bride, who will she be, a beggar or a lady, or a princess?

3.Deadly passions
The two of us are rival assasins working the same target. As we look to complete our job, it will entangle us in a deadly game of romance , is there no forgiveness in the city of sin LAs Vegas?

Please PM or reply if interested, im also open to change if you want. No characters are finalised yet, so if you have an idea for one, im open.

I'd be interested in doing something with you. I have quite a few ideas in the link you'll find in my signature that I think you would fancy, there is a lot there as I am always updating it constantly with new ideas :)

nik200

Ive added some new story lines in bold and italic, as usual if interested reply or message me :)

Lisa2lady

I am interested in a few of your plots if your still looking for a partner