two EXTREME BDSM rps (M looking for F/FF)

Started by Nexus1199, July 28, 2013, 05:35:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nexus1199

I have had this idea for a while now, it is a bit out there but a all girl's school requires a single male student due to some stupid archaic tradition. In recent years the male student has been used and abused by the females; but, after the last one transferred out, the new guy has other plans. Using leverage he found on the board of directors and dean, he sets himself up with a cushy life in the school and uses his sway to get what he wants. It is rather free form at the moment and I only have a rough idea, but I want to build on it with someone.
[/size]
[/size]Another fantasy I have had as of late revolves around a father taking control of his daughter's life after she has failed out of college and turned her into a lactating cow and treats her as such. The plot would revolve around her training and how she becomes able to reconcile the feeling of love for her father and what he has done to her. If my partner is willing to play a second character, she could play another sister that is closer to the father and is slightly older. Having seen her sister, she wants to be his pet as well and becomes his kitten willingly.
[/size]
[/size]Both of these shall revolve around extreme topics like watersports, forced lactation and branding.