This Neko has got a craving... (F for Male or Male personas)

Started by Calyx The Neko, December 24, 2012, 01:47:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Calyx The Neko

Greetings and thanks for stopping by…

I’m looking for a literate male or a female who can play a male to roleplay with, either in a thread, through email or messenger.  The third method I must admit is my least preferred.  But it could have the potential of being a fun ‘side line’ to our original roleplay.  I'm a laid back person and I'm best with the same. Please note my delicious obsession is Yaoi and if you don't know what that is its Male x Male. So if you are interested by all means have a look at my O/O’s and let's have some fun.  I’m also not the typical Neko persona.  I have a bit of a bite because of the way Nekos are usually perceived, so hopefully you are up for a spicy challenge.

I do have a plot in mind and I enjoy the mixture of flirting, romance and BDSM with a Neko.  But I also am in the mood for a kidnapping roleplay (also with the BDSM flare), with you being the kidnapper of course. ;)  I’m also open to hearing your ideas as well.  So as you can tell from that combination I’m looking for a ‘long term’ RP; because I enjoy a build-up as well as twists and turns.  Also posting frequency is important so once you find me; we can discuss that as well.  The reason I feel the need to stress this is because waiting for someone to post who isn’t interested is a waste of everyone’s time.  And above all don't join and ditch. If you’ve lost interest let me know so I can advertise and (as you have) can get on with the business of having fun. If you have any other questions feel free to message me.

*What I look for in a Dominant Male*
I have a thing for Dom Males that smoke, and knows how to be a man outside of a scene. While letting their Dominant air flow naturally in all that they do. These Dom`s know how to flirt, romance and tease all before the whip ever makes contact with the flesh.

In the unfortunate possibility that we don't have similar ideas, I wish you well in all that you seek.

I look forward to hearing from you…
~Calyx
A mediocre Master tells, a good Master teaches, an excellent Master explains, but a True Master inspires... -- Anonymous
Ultimately, the purpose of a flogging is to inflict pleasure. - Mitch Kessler
Thought of the Day - Are you kind to everyone or just those that you know?