Sailor Moon: RotIE - New Players Needed! (Now closed)

Started by Brazen Endeavors, April 10, 2013, 01:00:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SweetSerenade

Quote from: Brazen Endeavors on April 15, 2013, 11:39:14 PM
Great, Prince.  Ember is awesome with pics... Check with her for some sources.

I'll get with Chii and another interested player about uranus.  If the guy declines, Nevaeh can take uranus knight.

This week I'll be busy with my chorus and our upcoming convention.  I'll be orchestrating our relaunch behind the scenes with Katra and Sweet.  So when we are a go, we hop right to it.

On a note that particular character will be described as 'cloaked' until such a point as I get her 'uncloaked' form drawn. Since the senshi maker will /not/ cover the way this particular character looks. I /could/ make what she looked like, long before the Sailor Wars... but... that would only be a basis... time changes everything... clothes and faces. XD

Bakemono Shiki RP(Lovely Siggy Layout is thanks to Amaris)

Vostroya

Awesome, I cannot wait to be able to play the bad guy again!  >:)

SweetSerenade

I just had an amazingly odd idea, if Brazen is down for it.

The Senshi were destroyed correct? The main senshi? Does that include Phobos and Deimos? Mars' Guardian senshi? I am asking this, because I am thinking of a hilarious twist on things. Only if Brazen approves. I'm thinking that Yuki and Yuri - Kogane's younger brothers, end up being the new 'Phobos and Deimos', or their Knights?

Ember Star

Quote from: Brazen Endeavors on April 15, 2013, 11:39:14 PM
Great, Prince.  Ember is awesome with pics... Check with her for some sources.

I'll get with Chii and another interested player about uranus.  If the guy declines, Nevaeh can take uranus knight.

This week I'll be busy with my chorus and our upcoming convention.  I'll be orchestrating our relaunch behind the scenes with Katra and Sweet.  So when we are a go, we hop right to it.
Yeah, Prince, finding pictures, especially anime and artwork has become a but of a hobby of mine. So if you want me to dig up a few things, just let me know :)

I texted, Chiidori, she said it was fine. Since she was making a original character, it didn't matter which Sailor she was. She would just have ti switch a few details around.
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

SweetSerenade

As a note, I just added a bit of history into Kogane's profile. I also gave her something to do on a day to day basis. She's a teacher at the local High School - she teaches English. >:D

Niki315

Just posting my character up here for review.

Name: Tensuke Kamira (Tensuke is her family name)
Sailor/Knight Identity: Neo Sailor Mars
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 118 lbs.
Weapon/Equipment:  Kamira has trained with many types of weapons, but her favorite is a two-handed sword she calls Fragrach.  She is also unparalleled with a longbow.
Turn Ons:  non-vanilla sex, forced sex and being raped, giving oral, biting and being bitten, chains and bondage, multiple partners, she is bisexual and finds foreign girls (non-Japanese) attractive
Fav. Color:  Red, Black, Silver
Fav. Food: Sashimi, Lobster, kobe beef, other expensive and decadent foods

Skills: 
Kamira has inherited a lot of talent from her family.  Her mother's passion for art and music was passed on, as well as the precognitive visions.  Kamira's understanding of the visions are very limited as she has not had the discipline to meditate on them.  Her father's love of cars has gotten her into racing at a young age.  Her father has also been a collecter of rare weapons, which she has had the opportunity to practice with.  She has an innate luck, possibly from her future sense that has given her great results from gambling.  The circles she tends to roll with have made her rather tough.  She can fight, but has very loose and undisciplined moves in hand to hand.  With a weapon, particularly her fragrach, she can be a force to be reckoned with.  She stays in shape to help her stay out of trouble.  She's stronger than she looks and can climb, run, jump, and swim to safety when necessary.

Physical Appearance:  A stunning beauty overall, her impressive bust tends to get the most attention.  She is rather tall for a Japanese girl, and has a slim, muscular physique.  Her hair is long reaching her lower back, similar to her mother's though Kamira's hair is much lighter in color.  She loves wearing racing clothes and sometimes wears motorcycle suits for protection.  Despite the fact that she goes to a private school, she modifies her uniform regularly, making it difficult for the teachers to keep her in check.

Senshi Attacks: 

Fire Soul -  The basic attack of the Senshi of Mars.  A torrent of flame is focused into a bolt of fire that can incinerate an enemy.  It is also very adaptable and can be combined with other attacks from other senshi.

Burning Sword - When Sailor Mars wishes, she can activate her Fire Soul directly onto the blade of a sword or other edged weapon.  The result is a weapon sheathed in flames that can burn enemies even when she misses them.

Passion Fire Crash - Fire is stored up into a massive conflagration around Sailor Mars.  When enough fire is ready, it splits into several beams of fire that separate from her and converge on her target.  The impact alone is considerably damaging, but the heat is unbearable and is intensified by Sailor Mars' emotion.

Scorching Wheel Consume - Sailor Mars holds her hand straight out an begins wrapping a flame around her wrist.  It spins faster and faster until finally she realeases it letting it loose onto the ground where it rolls toward her enemy at incredible speeds.

Mars Flame Sniper - An advanced attack belonging to the Senshi of Mars.  A bow and arrow made entirely out of flame appears in her hand and can fire accurately even across long distances.  While the bow is in her hands it enhances her vision allowing her to pick out a target's vulnerable spot at a range. In dire situations, multiple arrows can be shot from the bow simultaneously, but accuracy is sacrificed.

Weaknesses:  Kamira is stubborn and proud and will not back down from a challenge, even if she's outmatched.  She's also very reckless and wild making her extremely difficult to handle.  She's usually easily manipulated because of these traits, and can get herself into dangerous situations.  Because she is very undisciplined, she can catch small visions of the future in any flame she sees.  This makes her almost paranoid in some ways, though she tries not to show it.  Her dependence on GPS and other gadgets has left her stranded and lost on more than one occasion. Her eyesight is starting to get a little worse, but she refuses to have them corrected with glasses or contacts.  Only when she prepares her Flame sniper is her vision at a distance clear.  On the rare occasions when she is truly nervous, she becomes incredibly clumsy, another thing she inherited from her mother.

Background:  Kamira is the daughter of the former Sailor Senshi Sailor Mars, Hino Rei, and an executive for a vehicle production company, Tensuke Shinosuke.  Rei met him while working at an advertising company selling her music for a commercial.  The two hit it off and though they were never married, carried on as much like a family as they could.  Kamira spent a lot of time between Shinosuke's penthouse, Rei's apartment, and the shrine until she was sent to boarding school. 

Rei tried to be a part of her daughter's life knowing how hard growing up had been on her own, but Kamira rejected family almost completely.  Rei and Shinosuke did what they could, but Kamira was her mother's daughter through and through.  Her confidence and stubborn attitude made her stand out during her school years, eliciting all kinds of responses from teachers and principals.  Rei was often considered the Queen of her schools, and Kamira was too, but Kamira's peers feared her more than loved her.

Her father's interest in cars surfaced in her when she was about 12.  She would pay her way into street races to watch, and a few years later began to race in them as well.  She doesn't have her license yet, but she appears confident enough that frequently people mistake her for being older.  She has bought and modified a street racing car discreetly and is an up and comer on the underground circuit.  Many of the friends she has made on the racing scene have invited her to raves and exclusive clubs. Her range of contacts has become incredibly varied with the increase of her popularity.

Kamira's confidence has led her to accept some pretty shady bets in the past, and maybe due to her precognitive abilities, or just plain luck, she has come out ahead every time.  She has a private account where she keeps her winnings and is considering buying some instruments and starting a rock band with some of the cash she has accumulated.

Brazen Endeavors

You're a go Niki.  Post in our character thread, please.  Also, note to all, please take discussions to the appropriate threads.  Recruiting is complete and the thread will be locked soon.
..I want you.  I have seen you and I already love you.  My muse begs to lie in your arms; just for a moment.  I need you..
...come play with me?...
.:.o/o.:.intro.:.a/a.:.
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

Chiidori

Name: Misora Ten'ou

Sailor/Knight Identity: Neo Sailor Uranus
Height: 5'8
Weight: 141lbs
Weapon/Equipment: Space Sword (Same weapon used by the original Sailor Uranus)
Turn Ons: Loves intelligent conversation, Romance, someone who can be spontaneous. Misora is pansexual and is attracted to people based on there personality.
Fav. Color: Black, Pink, Purple ( Her top three favorite colors, she loves colorful things)
Fav. Food: Loves spicy food! Italian, American food, Sushi, Ramen, candy addict (her favorite being 'lolipops' which is a signature mark in most of her photo spreads, Misora is known as Princess lolipop)  she also enjoys pastries and cake. Tea and coffee.
Skills: Cooking/ Baking, Sewing (Designs her own clothes) Singing.
Physical Appearance:  Beautiful long pink hair, Orange eyes (that give off a warm glow). Slender , toned. Athletic ..cute.  Nice round breasts, slightly curvy figure. Tall. Dresses mostly in colorful outfits that stand out.
Senshi/Knight Attacks:  All attacks will be from the original Sailor Uranus.

World Shaking the attack consists of gathering energy from the sky and blasting it at enemies. Space Sword Blaster A offensive attack where the blade of her sword would glow, causing a wave of energy to be released slashing through enemies. Diving Gaia CrashSailor Uranus grapples her opponent,
leaps in the air, and comes down
spinning, and driving the opponent
head first into the ground.
Weaknesses: Can be a bit nieve,  she isn't very good at making new friends unless she feels very comfortable around you somehow. She has a huge love for children and animals,  she will protect them no matter what.
Background: Misora is a model working part time for a famous teen magazine. To the present date, before moving her grades were spiralling downhill only adding to her fustration, lacking inspiration and feeling wore out and lazy to do well in school while balancing her small  career. Living with her grandparents after her parents went away over seas for the upcoming year. Just turning 18, the young teen wishes for more. Feeling that her life is lacking something. Most people recognize Misora from her magazine issues, and she is sometimes stalked by strange fans having to take extra safety precautions.  At times wanting to give up her modeling career after a crazed stalker tried to kidnap her after her followed her around for weeks , but deep down she also enjoys it. Things also died down for her after moving to a new town, she wished to start over. Misora has to live up to the expectations of her fans, hiding who she really is. Most of the time putting on a arrogant,  spoiled princess facade. When deep down she is a total sweetheart. She enjoys anime, and playing video games, going online, reading books. She would rather lock herself in a room and be her own company in her own fantasy world. Secretly she cosplays as her favorite characters, and loves to write and draw. She doesn't have many friends, she can be a bit temperamental if she feels threatened. For now, she is completely ok with just being alone.

Hope this is ok, wish had more time but I won't hold things up. :)

Chiidori

Well something is wrong with the links o.o but I'll have to just fix it x.x;

Chiidori

Idk what did wrong with the image links *hopes Ember can help me as usual LOL*

ThePrince

Your img tags are missing brakets. Your first one is img] and should be .
RP Request Thread
O/O's
I am what I am. I am my own special creation.
So come take a look, Give me the hook or the ovation.
It's my world that I want to have a little pride in.
It's my world and it's not a place I have to hide in.
Life ain't worth a dam till you can say I am what I am.

Chiidori

Quote from: ThePrince on April 16, 2013, 09:16:33 AM
Your img tags are missing brakets. Your first one is img] and should be .

LOL thanks. I see now