Who will post next? (II)

Started by Harley Quinn, February 04, 2013, 09:54:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pipaluk

Nope,

But you can try again, Anna.

DeathDragon7777

Sorry I'm late Wash... I get the feeling I won't be around for long...

Now Anna

himawari

yups me...

now either pipaluk or tl or wash
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Himawari’s Fields of Ideas

WashAutumstar

I think you are only allowed to pick one dearie XD

next will be Pip

“Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection. It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It’s basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

himawari

nope me...

I CHOOSE YOU!!! PIPALUK!

Pipaluk

Well isn't that a cute little... penguin?

DeathDragon7777

WashAutumstar

Nope, it's a me, Washio!

Anna?

“Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection. It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It’s basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

himawari

DeathDragon7777

No, it is I, the Dragon... Again.

Sorry Kat, did I jump ahead of you?

Pipaluk

Pipaluk

Oh, is that cheating? My bad.

Annarose!

DeathDragon7777

Snickers, I'd say it is cheating...

Pipaluk?

WashAutumstar

DeathDragon7777

WashAutumstar

I did, hahaha

Pip you should come join us

Pipaluk

WashAutumstar

Yeah look at us on a roll and stuff

Dragon you should come back

Katiana

I am here

But I agree DD come back.....

Pipaluk

DeathDragon7777

I'm back...

I wonder, would you be sad if I left, Pip?

WashAutumstar

Wrong, but
I know I would be XD

Kat?

DeathDragon7777

D'aw, thanks Wash <3

Sorry, Kat, were you gonna say something?

Katiana

I was but I forgot what it was.

I think TL might pop in.

WashAutumstar

Well when he does let me know.

Any thoughts dragon?

DeathDragon7777

Not off the top of my head, no.

Sorry, Wash