Yugioh 5D's-Spire of Desire-Interest Check

Started by Pink Professional, April 07, 2012, 06:08:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latooni Subota

Big gaps like this never bode well. Unless she gets back soon, I'll probably end up dropping out. As it stands, i've been unusually patient, for once. XD
ONs and OFFs be here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=64984.0

If I'm needed to post somewhere, PLEASE PM me about it. Sometimes I lose track of threads and need to be reminded about things.

Bloody Rose

Silk

I know it, I just tend to avoid it since every 3 set releases or so, you can't use your cards "officially" which is pretty bs :/

Bloody Rose

I was thinking doing a mtg game but with a extended set where all cards except the banned ones are acceptable.

ShadowFox89

I think I played MtG... once or twice. And maybe the online tutorial once.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Pink Professional

Updates:

Hello everyone !

Sorry for the relative silence, I've had an...interesting Friday and Saturday.

Suffice to say, I've been checking up on E from my Phone, and whilst it's flattering that so many of you are interested in the RP, it's equally frustrating for me and you guys that these delays have happened.

As such, I'm now finishing up on the IC and my first post right now (!) so it'll be up very damn soon.

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

Pink Professional

Wait...

Is this the 'Work harder' whip or the other one ?

Cus I kinda like the Latter one

ShadowFox89

The 'work harder' whip is barbed and covered in salt.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Latooni Subota

ONs and OFFs be here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=64984.0

If I'm needed to post somewhere, PLEASE PM me about it. Sometimes I lose track of threads and need to be reminded about things.

Pink Professional

No fun at all

Also, I'm having slight muse issues. I'm going to go have a cup of tea, then start pumping myself for more postage.

Sooooooon

ShadowFox89

Well, the other whip is wrapped in copper with an electrode in the handle.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Laughing Hyena

Im back! And here is my sheet.

Name: Sean Garnet / Wataru Seita

Appearance:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Personality: Wataru is a touch emotional and volatile in his expressions particularly with anger. Often blowing up spectacularly when someone presses him too far. He doesn't typically act with physical violence however unless the person in question is an utter tool and he holds no distinction between gender when it comes to an asshole. Though to be fair he does have a longer tolerance threshold for women then men. His anger is extremely impolite when pushed to a breaking point and only slightly more tactful then if he is showing some form of control.

The young man as an incredibly lack of danger sense or simply does not care if something might be a touch more dangerous. To him, it something was worth doing there is always risk involved. Though this also means that if someone else was in trouble he wouldn't hesitate to jump through hoops in order to help them. As such he has a tendency to leap before he looks.

When it comes to women and intimate relations, Wataru is surprisingly more calm and controlled particularly when with someone who acts as a polar opposite towards him. Though there are times he has been with a Tsundere (like him) but usually that never really lasts long enough. When it comes to actual intimacy he enjoys controlling his lover and becomes exceedingly passionate with her and like his thirst for the next rush, is capable of putting his all into the act once he is set loose.

Biography: Wataru was born in Neo Domino City and was once a student of Duel Academy. However his good life was squandered by a gambling addict of a father whom preferred slow Duel Runners and easy women. Hence he soon found his own funds within Duel Academy gone and him on his own. Indebted with both student loans and loans placed upon him by his father. Loan sharks came to collect and seeing his father was quick to leave they went after his son.

During the days at Duel Academy he initially started off as an Obelisk Blue, but as his finances outweighed his growing competence in dueling, he was demoted to Ra Yellow and then finally down to Slifer Red. It sickened him deeply to be an outcast but even more so when he learned what his father had done. Everything he had was gone, including his own funds for Duel Academy. In due time the loan sharks came to collect once he was expelled from the Academy due to the publicity of the situation.

After Wataru left Duel Academy he had to make his own way in the world, starting from the very bottom with his Duel Deck and Duel Disc being all he could count on. He would live and succeed just to spite his name. Taking what he could going through the underground circuits of Satellite, he dueled his way back into common comforts. To him that alone was not enough. In order to escape what he feels is a cruel hand by fate, he would struggle to become a World Class Duelist. Even if he had to claw his way back up into Neo Domino City inch by inch.

Sexual preference: Straight

Character's On's/Off's: Large Breasts, Small Breasts, Size Difference, Foreplay, Cock Worship (via a Female), Dominating, Bondage (of the Woman) / Being Dominated, Anal, Scat, Golden Showers,

Deck name/Theme: Flamvell Rage

Decklist, On land:

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

1-3 Raging Flame Sprite
4-6 Neo Flamvell Shaman
7-10 Flamvell Firedog
11-12 Hazebeast Hippogriffo
13-15 Royal Firestorm Guards
16-19 UFO Turtle
20-21 Grinder Golem

22 Mind Control
23-24 Gift of the Martyr