News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Exalted

Started by Plot Hooks, April 15, 2013, 05:24:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Plot Hooks

My dance card is otherwise filled, but I would make room for a story using the Exalted setting.   I actually hate the ruleset, so there's no need for this to be a system game.    I think character creation would simply be to pick 10 charms that define your character, and to pretty much free-form it from there.  If you'd like to get more complicated, we can.    But if you've ever wanted to play, but have been scared by the system, this may be right for you.  I am perfectly capable of GMing or Playing.   

I am ideally looking for a female partner, but I could be convinced otherwise if presented with something awesome. My time is really limited, so I will probably be taking only one story.   I am a heterosexual male, so know that when pitching a story, I am not going to be seduced into a tale whose main premiese is hot man on man action.

Content and theme are negotiable.   We can go anywhere from "Grim-Dark" to "Grand Theft Yeddim" to "I'll Form The Head"  I have some ideas that I'm willing to talk about in PM.   Don't let my O/o page scare you away either.    I can play nice, and I my primary desire is to have an engaging story.

Please PM me if you're interested.
"Cut me down or let me run.  Either way it's all gonna burn." - Joe (The Protomen)

Ons/Offs       Ideas          A/A