When a Royal House falls -non-adult (f seeking m)

Started by ladia2287, April 01, 2023, 06:04:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ladia2287

For years, the Kingdoms of Doaclya and Elaenyth fought a war so ferocious that Doaclya was almost obliterated by its end. As far as anyone knows, the Royal House of Doaclya perished in the siege that broke their Kingdom's resolve. Drunk with the taste of victory, the triumphant armies of Elaenyth march home, bringing a rabble of prisoners with them. Among them is a girl no one can identify, so beautiful that the Generals decide to offer her to their King as tribute.

However when she is presented to the imposing and intimidating King, he recognises her as none other than the only daughter of his enemy and orders her to be put to death. His son has other ideas though, and persuades his father to spare her life.

This story can go one of several ways, depending on why the Prince decides the girl shouldn't be killed. Is he doing it out of compassion or pity? Perhaps out of a selfish desire to have the girl for himself? Maybe the only reason is cold calculation that executing her could lead to revolt. That much is up to you.

Please PM me if you're interested in this concept. Don't reply here. Thanks

A few things worth noting

-The length of my posts can vary anywhere from one paragraph to three or four, depending on the pace of the story and the nature of the scene.

-I try to log on at least once a week as a minimum. If I haven't responded in two weeks please (politely) poke me via PM.

-With the exception of random NPCs to flesh out larger scenes, I do not play men. I lack the confidence and skill to be able to portray them very well. My main character is always female.

-My O&Os are linked in my signature. If you need to clarify them further again, feel free to send me a PM

ladia2287

Bump (for those interested in a non-adult version of this RP premise)