Lady Ayame's [ROLEPLAY CHALLENGES] Interest check

Started by Lady Ayame, April 05, 2010, 09:13:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Ayame

Lady Ayame's
ROLEPLAY CHALLENGE
testrun ^-^

So what is this exactly?:

One of my favorite things to do is create an environment or story for players and watch them run with it.

So I'm going to try something that I used to do back when I hosted my own roleplay site. An RP challenge consists of a very specific situation aka: problem, a certain set of players, and a goal that each player must accomplish, it might be saying a certain phrase or doing a certain action, or completing a specific task. For our intro Roleplay challenge we'll just stick to two goals a person. I plan to have many more of these, but this is a test run, hence the reason I'm using Basic College Camping theme at the moment.

The trouble that I'm struggling with adapting this idea to the elliquiy environment is this; Usually the fun of phrases needed by the characters would sound like something dirty but wouldn't actually be, I guess we could try simple random phrases for now and see where it goes from there. Usually the roleplay is judged by a panel of 2 or 3 judges who determine whoever is the 'winner' according to the roleplay's specific setting, and how well they worked with the other players. But for this preliminary run we'll keep it simple and have it just be freedom.

Usually the player is given a simple set of guidelines to follow (such as a predetermined name or job) and is given complete creative control over all other aspects of the character as long as it says within the rage of the setting. (AKA no werewolves in a reality based environment)

Rules:
= Original characters only.
= One paragraph minimum, but it should be good (quality over quantity people).
= I will be playing the environment as well as third person parties.
= Bold the phrase or action asked of you in the challenge.
= We will post in the order that the first few posts are made.
= Usually, I allow players to create sub-characters but in a Challenge environment I will have to control and create any sub-NPCs.
= I don't really care if a male plays a female or vice versa, but for the sake of simplicity for this test run lets have females play females and males play males.
= It's completely acceptable to scheme and plot behind my back to complete a challenge with the other players. I encourage you to help another player set up, despite the scoring on individual characters (which we aren't doing at the moment), it's also scored on teamwork, and general awesomeness of a player. an RP partner isn't selfish, and gives way to other players.
= Have fun!

The Premise:
Four College students on a school camping trip with their insane professor to find a rare nocturnal Forest Frog who produces mucus that is said to be an extremely potent aphrodisiac to humans. The students get separated from their professor (since he pretty much runs off when he gets distracted) who had the Map and GPS. As night falls the air becomes extremely chilly and the students are forced to huddle together for warmth. Overall challenge is to get out of the forest eventually.

The Challenges:
The challenges are actions or Phrases you must say before the Roleplay ends, normally you will be scored upon the creativity of the usage of phrases or actions, and points will be deducted for a poor execution or not saying/doing the challenge at all (but we're not doing a point system for this first-test run). In your application Please state which challenge you prefer (your top two choices). The goal of the Challenges is to stretch your imagination, encourage teamwork among the players and plus, it's just plain fun the silly things people do.

Student 1: MALE / Player must find a dirty cane on the ground and spank another student with it, hard / "I must say that as awful at this situation is, I'm glad I got to see your Panties!" and "WHAT DO YOU MEAN, NO PEANUT BUTTER!?!?!?"

Student 2: MALE / Player must accidentally let his penis slip into a female student's pussy. / "Don't judge me, It's the best place I could think of" and "We can rule the world…”

Student 3: FEMALE / Player must be the first to find a frog and lick another player's nipple from it's effects (can be male or female). / It's not THAT difficult, just brush all the hair aside and grab it” and "MY BRA!!! WHY IS IT ALL THE WAY UP THERE!?"

Student 4: FEMALE / Player must think that they see their professor and go running after him, only to end with bad and rather naked results. / “I’m barely holding on, don't let go!!!” and "Don't mistake me for a idiot, I know all about your Penis and it's habits"

Your Application:
Challenge #:
Name:
Basic Appearance: (Pictures must come with a paragraph of better detail)
So why ARE You on this crazy camping trip?:
Short Bio: (one paragraph Minimum)

BraveEarth

Ooh this looks interesting, Although I need a bit of time to mold a character dear sorry.

Lady Ayame

Quote from: HA BraveEarth on April 05, 2010, 09:24:43 PM
Ooh this looks interesting, Although I need a bit of time to mold a character dear sorry.

Thats fine ^-^ Right now the roleplay challenge idea is still in it's working stage, since I'm still ironing out the details, I've never used this idea on an adult based site before. This one is very basic, and dosen't require a complicated character, I used to make these INSANE and HUGE roleplay challenges that required alot from the character, I can't wait to get back into that stage x3

With that said, any suggestions on how to help the roleplay challenges idea  fit elliquiy like a glove would be most appreciated.

BraveEarth

Well I like my characters like my bacon. Well done

Lady Ayame

Quote from: HA BraveEarth on April 05, 2010, 09:36:53 PM
Well I like my characters like my bacon. Well done

mmmmmmmm...
*goes to make some bacon* :D

Ramael

This is sheer genius. Official Expression of Interest.

Lady Ayame