Started by Combicon, November 14, 2008, 12:23:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Combicon

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

mgarcia1791

love the idea, i guess we could spice up the menu list with exotic foods, such as thai, latino style, african dishes, and each of the dishes can have nice positions that represent each of the different cultures... i would start with a latino appetizer, have some thai main dishes and end with an african dessert. the only problem is not to choose too much! i guess that the waitresses can / must be also representatives for each menu, asian, caucasian, afro, latin, tips are more s...

Caeli

Quote from: mgarcia1791 on December 07, 2008, 05:48:40 AM
love the idea, i guess we could spice up the menu list with exotic foods, such as thai, latino style, african dishes, and each of the dishes can have nice positions that represent each of the different cultures... i would start with a latino appetizer, have some thai main dishes and end with an african dessert. the only problem is not to choose too much! i guess that the waitresses can / must be also representatives for each menu, asian, caucasian, afro, latin, tips are more s...

New members are not allowed to join adult roleplays, mgarcia.

Please start a thread in the Introductions forum and fill out the Questionnaire. There is no rule against posting here to show your interest, but until you go through the evaluation process and the moderators make a decision concerning your approval, be aware that you won't be able to start or participate in adult games until you are approved.
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

Ramster

I've already mentioned what an awesome idea this is. I'll be cooking up a character or two in a bit ;)
Leave not a piss untaken, nor a Michael unappropriated.
A/As!!!
Knight of the Order of the Pizza

Nulla gratuitas sine anchoa

Duchess

guess i will to...with the color bracelet the food one is for serving food only?

Combicon

Ooh yay!
The coloured bracelet is for anything sexually explicit, I'm not sure if we should have them, or if the patrons should sit at coloured tables depending on what they want...or just ask the girls what they can do...

Duchess

i think the color bracelet is great so teh costumer know in advance what he can do with which girl, does subtract the bold costumers that will try something with a girl they like even when she is wearing a different bracelet

Carlcjjohnson

I'm interested. Plus, I think this thread needs a boost up the board, it's a great idea after all!!

whitepolo88

Older And Wiser

Clio

Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Carlcjjohnson

I was told by Combi that interest for this had dipped somewhat, but it seems that it's picked up altogether!!

How about a few character profiles in a seperate thread to get things going? To set it in stone?

MagicalPen

There is already a character thread set up. Gnomez and I (i think) are the only ones with accepted characters posted there.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games