Star Wars: A New World [THE DARK SIDE WINS!!]

Started by Josietta, May 04, 2013, 09:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josietta

It has been many years since Luke had faced off against his father, Darth Vader. With many of their allies dead and many enemies much the same or in hiding, the Jedi had slowly worked up their forces once again. A new force using group of young Padiwans growing strong in their abilities and led by the strongest the Jedi have seen yet. Ethan Skywalker has taken up where his father left off, where his grandfather could not maintain and is now a great Jedi Master on the Council of Jedi, only one problem has arisen.  There has been visions of the Sith gaining a new Dark Lord. A new Sith Lord who commands a few who would see the Jedi fall.  The visions had begun but no one took them to heart until now. With the death of a young Jedi Knight, the son of Ethan Skywalker,  Owen, it has fall to the Jedi's to heed this tragedy and ready themselves with sabers and their abilities.  It is a warning of what is to come and the young Padiwans must garner up enough strength to fight back and sort out just who amongst them all is betraying the Council and hiding their true Sith roots. Is it up to you to save your roots. To save the right and just. You must prevail else all will be lost.

May the Force Be With You.

PLAYERS:

1. Persephone
2. Remiel
3. LunarSage
4. Starlequin
5. Mr Bigglesworth
6. Silver
7. BeMi Jedi Knight
8. Aiden
9. Ryven  Force Knight
10. Kyrsa Jedi Councilor
11. Falanor
12. Kythia

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Josietta

Ethan comes to you all imploring your help in finding out just who killed his son. He says we must all work together to weed out the Sith from our midst else the Jedi could be in grave danger. It is up to each of you. You are the Jedi's only Hope.

1-  VOTE IN A JEDI MASTER.

As the last vote would do little good.. the Jedi Master has been voted in.

JEDI MASTER:  persephone

Persephone Is Voted JEDI MASTER

The Jedi Master will have the authority to break a tie should one occur during a trial.

JEDI MASTER VOTES:

persephone    6
LunarSage      2
Remiel            1
BeMi               1
Silver              1

yet to vote:

Kythia

2- VOTE WHO WILL GO ON TRIAL.

Everyone will vote who to put on trial for the murder of Owen. The majority vote will put forth an execution to the death of that chosen one.

After someone has been chosen as the guilty party, we will move on to the night phase.

Events to Follow

3- THE NIGHT PHASE

The Sith have the option to use a single ability as a group and choose one person to eliminate.

The Jedi with special abilities may use theirs at this point if they so choose.

Keep in mind how often you are allowed to use your specific abilities.

--------

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

LunarSage

The young Padawan stood amongst the murmuring crowd of his fellows, very concerned about the renewed menace of the sith that was very much not a phantom menace, but rather some other adjective as appropriate.  He looked amongst his Padawan brethren with a look of concern etched on his features.  He had known Owen rather well and his death was troubling to say the least.  His eyes fell on each of the others in turn until finally he spoke in a calm, collected voice, devoid of fear or anger.

"Something must be done about this.  However, there should be one amongst us who can adjudicate and act as our voice as a whole.  I believe that Persephone would be ideal for this position of Jedi Master."

▫  A.A  ▫  O.O  ▫  Find & Seek   ▫ 

Starlequin

Starlequin was meditating in the gardens when he felt the call of Master Ethan for the Padawans to assemble. He'd studied the Sith in his history lessons and been warned of the threat they heralded by elder Jedi, but he never expected they would be so vicious or bold to strike down a Knight as skilled as Owen. Everything he'd learned had indicated the Sith were a problem of a bygone era, but it appeared they were more of a present danger than he'd anticipated. Most unsettling.

Lunar spoke first when Ethan instructed them to decide among themselves who was best suited to lead them in their hunt for the Sith's agents, and Starlequin mulled his fellow student's suggestion over carefully before nodding in agreement. "I second the suggestion. Persephone would be an excellent candidate," he said, seeking her out among the others with an acknowledging nod.
You live for the fight when it's all that you've got.

Ryven

"The traitor among us must pay dearly.  I can think of no other better to ferret out the sith than Lunarsage.  He shall lead us through these dark times," he said in between a long stretch of contemplative meditation.

Mr Bigglesworth

Mr. Bigglesworth was young, and now wondering if the uneasy feelings he had were more than he thought "I don't know who the traitor is, but I too think LunarSage is capable of leading us through these dangerous times."

Remiel

"HAAARRRRRRRRGH!"  said Remiel, the first Wookie Jedi.   His people generally were not known for their mastery of the Force; his was a rare talent.  Big, furry paws were not ideal digits for wielding a lightsaber, but he made do.

"HAAARRRRRRRRRGH!"

To make things even worse, there were few who could interpet his snarls and growls.  Fortunately,  he had purchased a protocol droid, designation IC-UP, from the Galactic Trade Union to act as his interpreter.

"My master says that he thinks persephone would make a fine choice," said the droid.

Silver

Silently Silver listened to others before finally speaking up, for she liked to hear others thoughts before giving her own as it made things seem a bit clearer at times. "I believe that Persephone will be the one to bring about balance one more..."
O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Aiden

"I find the wookie makes more sense then the lot of you."
Aiden smirked from where he was seated as he gestured for Remiel to become the new Jedi Master.

persephone325

Persephone heard her name being spoken by quite a few people. She blushed and smiled shyly. Though she felt touched that her allies would look to her during this dark and trying time. She caught Starlequin's gaze and smiled with gratitude.

"I'm truly flattered. However, I do believe that BeMi would be a more suitable candidate than I." Was her humble response.
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Kye

Kyrsa gave each of her companions equal consideration as she sorted through her thoughts. If being honest she had to admit that the Wookie gave her pause, but there was something interesting about him.  In the end she couldn't see making him the Jedi Master, not yet at least. 

"I think that Silver would be a good choice, if for no other reason than that she has taken her time in coming to a decision and appears willing to listen to others."

Falanor

Padawan Falanor adjusted the loose fitting robes, picking off a spot of lint, and murmured something about walking carpets as he listened to his fellow Jedi.  "I believe that Persephone would do best.  She's got the level head to suit the job."

Beguile's Mistress

BeMi looks around at the assembly and apologizes for her delay in moving forward. 

"We need someone who will do their best to bring about the vision we need to follow.  As much as I thank Persephone for her confidence in me I believe would pass the baton to her."

Josietta

As the votes were tallied one by one the obvious choice for Jedi Master became apparent. Ethan stood up from his seat having watched with a heavy heart as he waited for someone to be the one to lead the padawans safely. Moving to the podium, he stands before you all and announces the final decision.

"Persephone has been voted as Majority by you all. May her placement help to filter out the Sith who have caused the death of my son. Now it is up to you to decide who you all believe is guilty of this terrible wrong doing. Vote wisely as anyone could be the evil Sith Lord and we do not wish to put one of our own on trial. May the Force be with you all."

Having said his part he moved back and exited the room, leaving persephone in charge of making tie breaking decisions when weeding out the dark Sith Lord and his followers. Ethan could do no more and would return as he was needed.

NOW YOU MUST VOTE WHO WILL GO ON TRIAL.

Everyone will vote who to put on trial for the murder of Owen. The majority vote will put forth an execution to the death of that chosen one.

After someone has been chosen as the guilty party, we will move on to the night phase.

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Aiden

Aiden looked around, his fellow padwans all seemed tight of lip.
"Well...are we just going to stand here? I don't like this business any more then the rest of you but we need to get to the bottom of this. Ryven, you knew Owen well didn't you? Well we all did to an extent but he spoke of you often."

LunarSage

LunarSage raised a brow at Aiden and his implications.  He could not bring himself to suspect Ryven after the padawan had expressed such confidence in him just moments ago.  Sighing, he shook his head, one hand resting lightly on the borrowed lightsaber at his side, an action that brought him comfort for some reason.  He knew that his future likely lay in a more martial bent, but for now he was simply a padawan.  He forced himself to feel at peace despite this stressful situation.

"We should be careful who we cast suspicion on at this point, my friends.  It does make me wonder however why one would be so quick to imply guilt at this point."

He cast his eyes on the form of Aiden and shook his head.

"I tentatively question your motives, my brother.  I sincerely hope that my suspicions are wrong."

▫  A.A  ▫  O.O  ▫  Find & Seek   ▫ 

Aiden

"As I said, no one wishes to be the first to cast accusations but it must be done."
He shrugged, his demeanor not shifting into anger nor annoyance at his fellow padwan.

persephone325

Persephone was quite surprised to find out that she was voted to by Jedi Master by her peers.

"Well, thank you all. I'll do my best to help you all find out who has killed Owen." She listened to the bickering of those around her. Pointing their fingers left and right. Young Persephone pursed her lips in thought.

"No... While I'm not saying I trust either of them, I think Kyrsa may be more of a threat to us all..." She voiced her suspicion to her peers.
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Starlequin

"I'm afraid my suspicions lie along a different path. The Force does not grant me such broad insight as some here, but what it does tell me is that Kythia is hiding something. What, I could not say, but I'm sure the council would agree that during a hunt for a killer is no time to hold secrets."
You live for the fight when it's all that you've got.

Josietta

Day One - Day Phase

Votes For Trial:

Ryven - 4
Aiden - 3
Kyrsa - 1
Kythia - 1
Silver - 1

Yet to Vote:
Silver, Kythia

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Mr Bigglesworth

"I have trained side-by-side with you all, and have felt nothing but good from each one.  Perhaps the dark side is as difficult to feel as I have been taught.  My vote is for Ryven; I'm sorry if I'm wrong my friend, I hope I am and that you are vindicated if voted for further."

Ryven

He glanced at those who had voted for him but simply closed his eyes in meditation.  "Perhaps if you were as attuned to the force as I am, you might see the truth, but for now, I will simply turn my eye away from suspicion on you, Mr. Bigglesworth.  Instead, I must ask why Aiden feels so strongly that I am to blame.  Yes, Owen trained with me, but when you are a master jedi, it is what one does.  I cannot turn away a willing and eager pupil," he said before returning to his meditation.

Remiel

"HAAARRRRRRRRGH!"  said Remiel, in response to the accusations being tossed back and forth.

"HAAARRRRRRRRRGH!"

"Really? Oh dear.  My master says that he thinks that Silver is up to no good," interpreted the droid translator.

Beguile's Mistress

"I can only go by instinct or maybe intuition.  I cannot see why one who speaks out early is any more bent on betraying a friend than one who holds their hand close until the end.  I have vote as I feel and I feel that Ryven is the murderer."

Kye

Kyrsa took the accusation against her in stride and simply shook her head as she folded her hands in her lap and contemplated her companions. 

"Having no knowledge of the Sith in our midst I can only make an educated guess.  I can't help but feel that Aiden has been less than truthful of late."