News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

VIP Hosptial for sexual treatment (group RP)

Started by Diablo, November 01, 2009, 08:45:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diablo

Quote from: Kate on November 03, 2009, 09:50:29 AM
do any mind if i my character is a hermaphrodite also ?

Of course not! :) Your character may be whatever you want.

Gami

Just made a few tiny changes to my character: increased her age to 23, removed her glasses and "added" the level of red in her blonde hair.

I also apologize in advance if my post seems inconsistent relative to the other ones. It's just that it was hard to tell where certain characters were at certain points and it was a bit confusing trying to see what place was where, and so on... anyway, going to post it in a few minutes.

Biles

No problem I suppose, I too felt there may be subtle change I feel I need to make too. Anyways, I'm hoping my Arshes will run into someone to interact with. I'm hoping to encounter "Dani" but don't know how long before that can happen as of yet.
[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

Kate

I have this urge to be this ...
http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/6329/pinktauroneg.jpg
and I was hoping this theme may suit her... thoughts ?

Diablo

Quote from: Kate on November 03, 2009, 09:59:25 AM
I have this urge to be this ...
and I was hoping this theme may suit her... thoughts ?

Wow with character like this anyone would like to sleep with her!Accepted anyway if is a patient!

Gami

Posted, it's a rather stale post but I guess it serves as a decent introductory post. Adele is now in a... I don't know the word for it. The room where the staff of a hospital are when they're not out working, so to say.

Biles

If anything, I think that futauren is my character's experimental test subject pet thingy :D
[tr][td]
Denai Academy

Kate

Diablo

Biles

BTW, can someone rename this thread? It can kind get a bit confusing when you have more than one thread with the exact title.

Can that futauren have a background that somehow involved my character Arshes? Cause such a creature like that is unusual, even for those who work at the VIP Hospital.
[tr][td]
Denai Academy

Shia

Quote from: Kate on November 03, 2009, 10:12:51 AM
i was hoping to be that as a doctor

Hey again Kate :),

I really like your idea to be a doctor like that - I think it's very exciting and also challenging. Up for a more colourful scale, yay! ;)

Kate

cool all changed - i know im quiet out there - its just how i am :)

Gami

I'll be away for a while now... I'm expecting to be back in about... 3 1/2 hours or so. Damn bus travels... oh well, see you soon! *grins broadly*

Angel Fire

Quote from: Biles on November 03, 2009, 09:55:05 AM
No problem I suppose, I too felt there may be subtle change I feel I need to make too. Anyways, I'm hoping my Arshes will run into someone to interact with. I'm hoping to encounter "Dani" but don't know how long before that can happen as of yet.

We'll see if Dani runs into Arshes.  I am still trying to think of an intro for Dani... not sure if I want "her" to admit herself or have already been there for a while.  We'll see what happens.
Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.
May we spread our wings and soar the heavens together for all time - Angel
My Theme Song - Can I be your Heart's Desire?

Diablo

Ha ha i'm only one who desn't have rp in the thread.That's kind of weard ::)

Shia

Aren't any free spots/conversations/patients to join?...
Or ask for a "meeting" here ;)

Diablo

Quote from: Shia on November 04, 2009, 02:37:48 AM
Aren't any free spots/conversations/patients to join?...
Or ask for a "meeting" here ;)

No free spots for now.It seems all patient s are or busy with doctors or they didn't even post their first post in thread.

Kate

hey it shouldnt mean the hospital is closed.

even if the patients outnumber the doctors or nurses that is fine ! they can meet each other and do stuff without us being there ... let them please ? :)

Diablo

Quote from: Kate on November 04, 2009, 05:45:39 AM

even if the patients outnumber the doctors or nurses that is fine ! they can meet each other and do stuff without us being there ... let them please ? :)

Oh okey.....do whatever you want!

Shia

Quote from: Kate on November 04, 2009, 05:45:39 AM

Exactly! ;), there are so many chances to create and write something - patient figures to create, to arrange them and make them meet each other etc..
Holy fantasy! :) ;)

By the way, I'm waiting for your post, Diablo, you know ;)

Gami

Alright just letting everybody know that I'm heading off for a while, there's a chance I have a test to write in roughly an hour, so I have to head for school. I will be back in no more than 3-4 hours. Much earlier if there's no test waiting for me.

(I'm sorry Shia, I promise I'll get on the post as soon as I get back ^^)

Shia

It's okay Gami  - I really have the time as I'm lying with flu :))))
Take care

Kate

opps sorry i misunderstood i thought you ment that you were not accepting more entering the hospital

Diablo

Well i do but we needmore patients so they can be 50/50 with the doctors.Capish?

Shia

I've already added two - one for my doctor char and one for yours to deal with ;)