Perverted Wishes

Started by Ellyssa, September 15, 2006, 11:50:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian Boru

Granted, but you choke on its smoke and have a heart attack because you wanted me to buy it for you so I slipped some ricin onto the tip.

I wish for eternal happiness.

A/As Updated 12/7 - PLEASE READ
A/As updated 2/20/11

Lachesis

Granted, but after a little spurt of wonderfulness, you live out eternity in abject mind-bending boredom, relieved of your doldrums only when the universe cataclysms into nothingness. 

I wish I could be 5 inches taller.
*Can't quite get started until after Aug. 16, but should begin posting after then.

Brian Boru

granted, but everyone else is granted the same wish so you are right back where you started.

I wish for a garage full of carpentry tools

A/As updated 2/20/11

Lachesis

Granted, but the garage is now so packed with tools, the one you need is always at the bottom, the wood has to be stored outside in the elements where it warps and stains, and there's no room for even your beer cooler.

I wish for an all-expenses paid trip to Ireland. 
*Can't quite get started until after Aug. 16, but should begin posting after then.

Brian Boru

Granted, but the plane crashes before you land and you survive, but are horribly blinded so you see nothing ever again.

I wish I owned all the gold in the world.

A/As updated 2/20/11

lenka

Granted, but then you would aslo claim the 'Midas touch' as well so you would die from your own wants.
I wish I could breath under water.

Endorphin

Granted, you breathe under water fine until you are eaten by a shark.

I wish I could fly unassisted.
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Sophyta

Granted.

For some strange reason, a jetpack forms on your back and now you can fly anywhere you wish to.

I wish for a weasel.
I am what Nightmares are made of.....

lenka

*Granted* but your weasel, weasels away never to be seen.

I wish for forever beautiful nails....

Lucius Cornelius

granted, you have the most beautiful, sharp and long nails that you can imagine, ups, you can't touch yourself or even other without hurt them or yourself.

wish to been on holidays for a whole year

Brian Boru

*poof* you are - but all of your personal property is confiscated and your personal holdings are taken as your family declares you deceased after the typical 2 week vacation

I wish for a...harem

A/As updated 2/20/11

abandoneddolly

granted but they get jealous of each other and start a fight to the death

I wish for a fight

Brian Boru

Granted, but first you must taste my arrow.

I wish for more like Dolly.

A/As updated 2/20/11

Sasha

granted ...you wake up in a room full of blow up dolls and find no way to the door.

I wish for a partner that worships me .

Endorphin

Granted, you have a partner that worships you from head to toe. In fact, they worship you so much that they neglect their own needs and eventually die of starvation.

I wish that I could have every one of my needs fulfilled at the mere press of an unbreakable button.
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Amelita

Granted. Instead you lose your libido, sense of taste and sense of smell...

I wish for a harem of both men and women

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Michael Corvus

Granted. You suddenly have a harem of hermaphrodites (both men and women) but they are so busy with each other that they leave neglect you, leaving your insatiable libido revving with no one to... pop your clutch. lol

I wish I were romantically/sexually irresistible to beautiful, young, sweet and passionate single women.
My O/O's | My A/A's | My Characters
The Oath of The Drake
*Currently Only Seeking Group Games*

Brian Boru

Granted - so much so that you find yourself in legal trouble...because...well...I don't think I can say anymore

I wish I could throw a laptop charger to Iceland.

A/As updated 2/20/11

Michael Corvus

Quote from: talesoferoticadventure on August 08, 2010, 10:00:23 AM
Granted - so much so that you find yourself in legal trouble...because...well...I don't think I can say anymore

I wish I could throw a laptop charger to Iceland.

(LOL ... not THAT young. I did say 'Women' ;) )

Granted. You throw a laptop charger to Iceland but the velocity at which the charger traveled was so great and it's trajectory was so high that upon reentering low earth orbit, the charger began to heat up and landed at it's intended destination and melted, smoking lump of plastic.

I wish I could visit with all of my friends here on E irl whenever I wanted.
My O/O's | My A/A's | My Characters
The Oath of The Drake
*Currently Only Seeking Group Games*

Brian Boru

Granted, but we all die of sleep deprivation

I wish for teleportation to be invented immediately so a laptop charger can be teleported to previously identified coordinates

A/As updated 2/20/11

Amelita

Granted (you sweety you) but the laptop crashes.

I wish for patience

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Lucius Cornelius

granted but you have to be a day with me to see if you have enough patiente now... giggles

Wish the past wish was true... *giggles*

Leo

Granted. Nothing bad happens, because I'm not sure which wish you're talking about ;D

I wish Harley was online.
I'm not new. I just... lurk...

Spice

Granted, but due to a bad internet connection, Harley can't get on Elliquiy.

I wish I could take the day off today.

Zaer Darkwail

Wish granted, but your day off is filled with stress and real life chaos that you wish you were back at work.

I wish my parents fever would calm down and parents would become healthy again :/