Rise and Fall of Gender Xandi's rules 2011.07.25

Started by Laz, June 24, 2011, 11:13:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WyldRanger

Rolo

Drags my sorry ass in from the long weekend.  How do all!!!

Seduction is merely hypnosis with desire!

-KAI-

Dirty old man in training!
Sneaky Little Bastard!

Anesa

82  Spudddddddddddd!   (Attacks his sorry-but-oh-so-sexy-arse and gives him a big smooch and a smach on his hiney!)  Good morning and welcome back, cowboy!

Laz

83 going to bed, its 2 am here  :-( night night.

Anesa

Davina

I love to wear lingerie. The problem is that men always rip it off too quickly. When women are dolled up in lingerie they feel sexy. So let us wear it for five minutes.

I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do.

Rolo

*tackle smooches the damn fine cowgirl*  Thanks Darlin'!  Sent Momma and the kidlet to Vegas so I got to catch up on work around the house!

Corrected score.

Camille didn't post a number Davina.  She wasn't elligible to do so.

-KAI-

Sneaky Little Bastard!

Davina

*sighs and pouts* This is what I get for not reading further up... Sorry loves
I love to wear lingerie. The problem is that men always rip it off too quickly. When women are dolled up in lingerie they feel sexy. So let us wear it for five minutes.

I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do.

Anesa

82   (My bad, Davina, oh Divine One!)  ;)   Hugs her, too!

Rolo

No worries Davina!!!  I have made more than my fair share of mistakes in here!!! lol

*big ol' smooches*

-KAI-

Sneaky Little Bastard!

Davina

81 *cuddles both Rolo and Camille* Hi guys, hows stuffs?

Rolo

-KAI-

Sneaky Little Bastard!

Davina

Rolo

-KAI-

Sneaky Little Bastard!

Davina

Rolo

I think I am in a delightful losing battle here!!

-KAI-

Sneaky Little Bastard!

Alucarddalv

What is it to a man if he gains the world but loses his soul.

Twilight doesn't exist nor should it ever had existed. Those things are not vampires no matter how much she wants to say they are. They are fey simple as that.

Does not sparkle.....

Character Might and Magic 2: Valenar