Black Lagoon RPG Reboot -Seeking Two Replacement Players

Started by Daril, September 05, 2015, 01:07:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daril

I had organized a RPG using the setting from the manga/anime series Black Lagoon.  It followed the crew of the Lucky Strike (an ex-Soviet Navy P6 torpedo boat).  Unfortunately I seem to have had a couple players drop out, most notably the one playing the Lucky Strike's captain.  Because of that I'm looking for two new players.  The most critical role I need filled is that of the boat's Captain.  Aside from that, I could use more males (right now I've only got one in a three to four person crew) and characters with watercraft experience.

The current crew consists of a former SEAL who got plucked out of the water by smugglers following a deniable mission gone bad, a mercenary with experience in Africa, a globe trotting con artist and jack of all trades, and possibly a mechanic.

If you're interested in joining, please post a simple overview of the character you would like to play.  Please keep it simple to start with -I prefer to identify any major problems before people go and do up super detailed profiles (actually I don't require really long profiles, but I've received quite a few of them).

Please note that I'm intending for this to be a reasonably fast paced RPG -ideally I would like to find players who can post more or less daily, but at the very least I'd like ones that don't usually require more than a couple days to respond (note that I say "usually" -I realize everyone has occasions where they're unavailable).