Classic Werewolf: Return of The Wolf OOC

Started by Galactic Druid, April 03, 2015, 09:18:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Remiel

Well done, Strangefate.  Well done.   I have no idea how you managed to persuade AffablyEvil and EmyKat to lynch KatKwik instead of you, but I am in awe of you, sir.

I tip my Nosferatu hat to you.

Madame Professor

Congratulations Vampires!

Strangefate, that was amazing. Very nicely done!
The Professor's Research Notes (O/O)  Locked away in the Laboratory (A/A) 
Not currently available for new roleplays
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

Silver

Wow.. I never expected it to be him. Very Well Played!
O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Verasaille

I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Madame Professor

Quote from: Silver on May 30, 2015, 10:39:48 PM
Wow.. I never expected it to be him. Very Well Played!

Not gonna lie, I suspected him Day 3... but I thought he was a werewolf. >.>
The Professor's Research Notes (O/O)  Locked away in the Laboratory (A/A) 
Not currently available for new roleplays
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

Silver

Quote from: Madame Professor on May 30, 2015, 11:12:48 PM
Not gonna lie, I suspected him Day 3... but I thought he was a werewolf. >.>

I thought he was a bodyguard in the beginning but yeah...

I stayed and hoped someone would figure things out with my death.. oh well.
O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Blythe

Congratulations, Strangefate and Remiel! :)

Strangefate

I almost feel like I should apologize for all my lying   :-[

Good game everyone!  It was really close.  It literally came down to a coin flip.  That’s how I decided who to attack in the final night phase.  If it came up Heads I doubtlessly would have been lynched instead of doing a victory walk through the village.  :P

And thanks everyone!  I had been planning to scapegoat KatKwik (sorry!) for a while so had all my arguments for it worked out but I really expected to be lynched when I got blocked attacking EmyKat.  Very close call!  And Remiel deserves his share of credit too.  Even though he got caught early on he tipped me off to the possibility that persephone, SunshineSparkle, and yugi006 might be werewolves before he got hung.  Plus he helped create some decent cover when I voted to hang him.  (I'm actually amazed SunshineSparkle was not a real werewolf but the Lycan, totally lucky break for me, none of my arguments would have worked without that reveal.)
A/A/Misc
On/Offs

"Vanitas Vanitatum!  Which of us is happy in this world?  Which of us has his desire?  or, having it, is satisfied?" - George Makepeace Thackeray, Vanity Fair

Remiel

You're too modest, sir.  You were definitely the MVP of Team Vampire this game.   ;)

yugi006

Congrats Strangefate. Totally unexpected.

AffablyEvil

Yeah, it was essentially down to a coinflip. In the end I chose to protect Emy and you went for me, so the tides favored you :P Never should've let myself fool though. Ah well, it happens. Well played :)
Night gathers, and now my roleplaying begins. It shall not end until dawn. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die by my posts. I am the writer in the darkness. I am the author beyond the fourth wall. I am the creative fire that burns against the uncreative chill, the warm light that eases hearts, the pen that wakes the sleeping thoughts, the text that feeds the imaginations of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Roleplayer's Guild, for this night and all the nights to come.

And so my writing begins.

KatKwik

Well done Strangefate, even I thought I was evil for awhile. I was sitting there going it's obvious at the end as I was torn between you and Lerobin but I believe I made a pretty corpse...*Grins*

Well played everyone!

Update: Tentatively Posting~Updated A/As: October 2017

EmyKat

Yeah that was intense >w< I am too easily swayed and submissive when it comes to these things... Strange used more words ; ; so I didn't know... but omg yugi was a were >w< pshhhh <3
My Ons and Offs <3 They are still being added on... Seeing that I'm kind of a scatter brain sometimes~
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=226265.msg11107629#msg11107629

Galactic Druid

I though you guys would pick up that Yugi was the wolfman right away, considering that killings dropped dramatically after his death.

Strangefate definitely wins the MVP title for his team. I still don't know how you managed to sway the vote after AE had successful nights protecting the other players, but that was a well earned victory! I'm looking forward to seeing how everyone will do in the next game with new roles!
A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

Ceralilly

Quote from: ThatRPGuy on May 31, 2015, 11:56:38 AM
I though you guys would pick up that Yugi was the wolfman right away, considering that killings dropped dramatically after his death.

Strangefate definitely wins the MVP title for his team. I still don't know how you managed to sway the vote after AE had successful nights protecting the other players, but that was a well earned victory! I'm looking forward to seeing how everyone will do in the next game with new roles!

I told Rafiki that if my gut hadnt told me he was a wolf that i eould have made a pact. But I remember him saying i wont vite for you now. And I said as long as we trust each other lmao. But he was too good at saving my ass to vote for him lmao!
I am the Mistress of Hearts, the Consort of Broken Ones, the Lover of Lost Souls, and the Queen of Goodbyes

yugi006

All in a days work for a werewolf.

Quote from: Ceralilly on May 31, 2015, 01:59:45 PM

I told Rafiki that if my gut hadnt told me he was a wolf that i eould have made a pact. But I remember him saying i wont vite for you now. And I said as long as we trust each other lmao. But he was too good at saving my ass to vote for him lmao!

I ended up approaching you instead. I was planning on not killing you until way late in the game but it was too late cause the Strangefate took you out.

Ceralilly

Quote from: yugi006 on May 31, 2015, 02:10:27 PM
All in a days work for a werewolf.

I ended up approaching you instead. I was planning on not killing you until way late in the game but it was too late cause the Strangefate took you out.

Awww I had my own special temporary guardian wolf. ❤
I am the Mistress of Hearts, the Consort of Broken Ones, the Lover of Lost Souls, and the Queen of Goodbyes

EmyKat

>w< no one attacked me until the end lel I feel cute and cuddly :3
My Ons and Offs <3 They are still being added on... Seeing that I'm kind of a scatter brain sometimes~
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=226265.msg11107629#msg11107629

AffablyEvil

You were attacked once but I saved you. :P
Night gathers, and now my roleplaying begins. It shall not end until dawn. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die by my posts. I am the writer in the darkness. I am the author beyond the fourth wall. I am the creative fire that burns against the uncreative chill, the warm light that eases hearts, the pen that wakes the sleeping thoughts, the text that feeds the imaginations of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Roleplayer's Guild, for this night and all the nights to come.

And so my writing begins.

yugi006

Quote from: Ceralilly on May 31, 2015, 02:34:53 PM
Awww I had my own special temporary guardian wolf. ❤

Until you gotten which. Needed someone who I could trust.

Ceralilly

Quote from: yugi006 on June 01, 2015, 02:07:46 AM
Until you gotten which. Needed someone who I could trust.
You got a friend in me...da da da da da da...you got a friend in me....LMAO

Now that song is stuck in mah head...<_<

yugi006