Looking for new stories to fill out my bookmarks. (Females needed)

Started by Arander, December 06, 2009, 07:08:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arander

With a couple of my stories drying out and not posting as frequently, I find myself open to a few more stories. Please PM me about anything of interest, as I'll check that faster than I will this thread.

Here are a few ideas that have come to mind in the past few days.

TAKEN*I would enjoy doing a story in the Elven Maiden vs Human Barbarian board that is located here. You are some sort of elf/fairy whom my barbarian comes across. A bit of capture, some Non-Con, the standard drill. I'm willing to have it possibly lead to romance. Just let me know

AVAILABLE*Something similar to the above, but maybe set in modern times. My character randomly comes across a fae creature not of our world. What is he to do with her? Alerting the authorities would just end in her being taken for study and dissection, so he decides to rescue her and take her back to his house/apartment/dorm/etc...  What happens there...well who knows? This is a fairly open idea, with the ability to be more Non-Con all the way to a romance style story. I'm flexible to it all.

*This next one interests me as it really pushes me outside my box and drags me out of my normal comfort zone. A few stumbled across pictures have given me an interest in playing a futa-girl. Japanese dick-girl for those not in the know. I've never really played a female character, so this would be something very different for me. A highschool/boarding school or college setting, maybe roommates of some type. My character hiding a dark secret (the obvious) and my roommate discovers it. I'm also willing to possibly explore being the more submissive partner in this. Another new area which I've never really stepped into.

Please check my O's & O's if you enjoy any of these story ideas, and send me a pm if you'd like to work out some details and start up a thread.
Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

On's & Off's

Arander

Updated thread, 2 stories now filled. 1 remaining idea open for those interested.
Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

On's & Off's

Arander

So I've got time on my hands once more, and a favorite story of mine sadly could not be completed. Thus I look for a lovely lady to join me in some writing. The idea is one listed above:

QuoteMy character randomly comes across a fae creature not of our world. What is he to do with her? Alerting the authorities would just end in her being taken for study and dissection, so he decides to rescue her and take her back to his house/apartment/dorm/etc...  What happens there...well who knows? This is a fairly open idea, with the ability to be more Non-Con all the way to a romance style story. I'm flexible to it all

This was done as my character discovering a human-sized fairy within his town. I must say that it was very enjoyable, and I'd be interested in recreating such a story once more. The original can be found here if you'd care to glance through it.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=54777.0

I'm fairly open as to what types of elements the story can possess. Feel free to check out my O's & O's to see what I enjoy, and PM me with any interest or ideas you think would work.

On's & Off's