Wolf Wars v.2 (Recruitment)

Started by AmbrosiaPudding, September 13, 2018, 07:23:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmbrosiaPudding

This is my second go at this game. I'm determined to make this time better than it was before and not have the same mistakes made.

The Wolf Laws

No Wolf shall kill humans for sport.

No Wolf shall reveal themselves to the masses.

No Wolf Pair will bear children more than once every decade.

No Wolves will bear children before the Alpha.

The Alpha will choose his mate first.

The Strength of the Wolf, is the strength of the Pack.

The strength of the Pack is the strength of the Wolf.

Lycanthropy, werewolves, lycans, loup-garoux, shapeshifters the media with books like Twilight, have changed the way that humans view the curse. They no longer fear it, instead when something goes bump in the night and they hear a howl they think of a loverboy coming to save them. Deep in forested regions of the world though, there are those who remember what others do that. Those who have had family members go missing, only to see them again later with a haunted look in their eye. And then there are those who hunt deep into the night.

As the legends go, the first werewolves were seven brothers who were gifted by a goddess. These seven brothers were brave, strong warriors who deserved her praise. She gave them everything, strength, speed, power, and most importantly she gave them the freedom of the hunt. Each lunar cycle, under the glow of the full moon, they would get the luxury of transforming into a beast. To lose all their humans ties for seven nights of the month and bask in the power she’d gifted them. To those seven brothers she gave the choice. Bear, Snake, Tiger, or Wolf. Together the brothers spoke, and as they were brothers and wolves were pack animals they made their decision.

With all their new enhancements the brothers found life had become a breeze. They could have women, wealth, power. They could have it all! The wolf in them rang true and strong though. One brother, deeming himself the leader because he was the oldest, sought to lead the brothers into battle. They were warriors after all. Stronger than any army. They could conquer nations. Each brother had an opinion, each brother felt it was their right to lead. The wolf in them did not want to cower beneath another, even his own brother. When they transformed the first time, the brothers fought savagely. The wolf in all of them vying to be Alpha.

Over the next six days of the lunar cycle the brothers talked during the day and the beasts within fought through the night. None came up a clear winner. So together they reached a consensus. The brothers would move to different ends of the World to keep from fighting, each respectively becoming the Alpha. Separated they took wives and began building their own clans. Each of them spreading the gift that was given to them to their first and third born children. Something the Goddess did to keep the gift from spreading out of control. Though a few of them spread it through uncontrolled bites during the full moon. Most people bitten were taken into the clan and taught to control their gift. Those who couldn’t were killed by the clan.

Thousands of years later, the descendants of those clans have kept peace between themselves by staying out of each other’s territory. As they grow bigger the clans split, taking different regions of the land they inhabited. The brother who roamed to Asian claimed the entire continent and only those Clan members have been allowed to stay within the country for their transformation.

Within the last five hundred years though the descendants of Alexander and Gabriella, who have claimed the Western side of the United States have broken down into smaller packs, claiming different areas of the west. In the vast forests of Washington three such groups have made their territories there within the last 100 years. The fourth territory, a larger one than all, has been occupied by the same clan, direct descendants of Alexander’s line, for over 300 years.

The three smaller clans though, lately they have begun having their pack members get into little disputes and fights with members of other packs. Their territories are too close to each other. They are fighting over which territory is theirs and which is not. It’s not clear who was where first, or who expanded out first. What is clear though is that an all out battle is brewing there can only be one Alpha. Either the packs combine into a larger clan led by one Alpha or they come to an agreement. How do you go to war with another pack if some of your own pack members question your leadership? Werewolf politics aren’t simple either.
Let me become your favorite partner ~

Solo Count 0/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

Norsegod1839

Kokaine

I'd be up for giving it another go.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

AmbrosiaPudding

Map

James, the eldest of the seven brothers, took his claim and refused to move from his territory. The others respecting that his moved instead. Originally the James Clan stayed in the Greece and Romania area. Though eventually branching off into Saudi Arabia, the United Kingdom, and Greenland.

Aelius, the second eldest of the seven brothers left without so much of a word. Moving into China and assimilating perfectly. Though the area to run wild was small the clan flourished moving into India and a few smaller countries, such as Tokyo, purely for the financial stability it posed.

Cato, the third brother, moved his clan to the northern regions. Not wanting to be hunted down for the creatures they could become. Spreading throughout Russia and a few outlining countries. They are sparse, each clan covering a wide range of territory.

Felix, the fourth brother, didn’t wish to be on the same continent as his brothers and crossed water to part from them. He moved to the jungles of Africa. His clans flourishing and moving to different regions with ease. Each of them having the largest numbers of any of the other clans.

Alexander, the fifth brother, moved across the ocean to start his clan on new territory. The Native Americans living there revered him. He and his wife Gabriella blessed one tribe with their gift before moving on into denser forest. Alexander’s blood line has split into four clans through the years across North America.

Lucius, the sixth brother, didn’t like the idea of a large clan. He moved to the warm continent of Australia. There his clan has kept the smallest numbers, none of which weren’t born from his bloodline.

Nero, the seventh and youngest brother, took to the Jungles of South America. His clan remaining vicious, wild, ravaging animals and people alike. The darkest tales spun from the jungles are of those descended from Nero who have stayed in South America. A few, who didn’t feel the blood lust, have joined packs of other bloodlines. 

Wolf Information

• Werewolves are not immortal. They do age and die. They are not allergic to silver. Though they are stronger, faster, less vulnerable, and have better senses than humans.
  • Werewolves only change seven days of the month. It is involuntary. They begin changing at the age of 16 during puberty and will change the rest of their lives.
  • Werewolves will only change after the sun has gone down and the moon has rose. They cannot change at will.
  • The more a werewolf changes the more control they have over their urges.
  • The beast within is present always. A werewolf will always have urges to act upon the natural instinct within them.
  • Only the first and third child born to a werewolf human couple will become werewolves.
  • Werewolf couples, those who are both wolves, are only allowed 1, one, child every ten years as mandated by the original Wolf Laws written by Alexander’s Granddaughter.
  • Each Clan/Pack has an Alpha male an Alpha female. They may take betas if they so choose. Alpha status can be challenged at any time, save for during pregnancy, by anyone.
  • Any juvenile werewolves must run with two or more adult werewolves until they come to be of age, 18, or are in full control of themselves usually after changing 20 times.
  • Only those bitten on the full moon will be given the gift that the goddess has passed down. Those bitten must either assimilate into the pack, show control of their instincts, or be killed.
  • Many werewolves take on their clan's last name in addition to their own though they are not required to.
  • Female Wolves, who haven't had a child within the last 10 years, go through heat once every six months. The heat starts with the female Alpha's and makes its way down. It only lasts 3 days.

Region the Game Takes Place

The clan that has claimed the yellow region are a part of the Bloodstone pack. The Bloodstone Alpha male is a man named Jason Berli-Bloodstone. He's been the Alpha for eight years and kept them in peace. Jay Bloodstone is the Alpha female of the pack the pack's first turned wolf to become an Alpha.

The clan that has claimed the red region are a part of the Fury pack. The Alpha male of the Fury pack is Kai Wulfrain-Fury who has viciously ruled for a number of years. The Alpha Female of the pack is Nissa Blackthorne-Fury. With a hard background, she's ruled for a little while with iron fist on loyalty to the pack.

The clan that has claimed the blue region are a part of the Night pack. The Alpha male of the Night pack is a man by the name of Jaegar Lupo-Night. A direct descendant of Nero. The Alpha female of the Night pack, a young woman by the name of Ambrosia James-Night. She has been the reigning Alpha female of the pack for two years.

The clan to the east that claims the black region are the ancients part of the Alexander pack.

The circles show the area that each Pack feels they have a right too. The city of Seattle being one of the places that has been debated over fiercely. The dots represent each of the Pack's respective mansions. A safe place for any of the members of the pack to stay.

Appearance
Wolf Appearance
[b]Player[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Apparent Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Sexuality:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b] (Note You do [i]NOT[/i] have to be from Alexander's line, it's possible to have moved years ago and assimilated.)
[b]Rank:[/b] (If applying for one)
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Background:[/b]
[b]O/O's[/b] (A simple link will do.)

Solo Count 0/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

Alistrina

What is the concept of the story? What kind of packs? What style of werewolf? What is the main purpose of it all?

I am interested possibly since i always love a good wolf fic
O/O ---> https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=293316.0 Discord --> Alistrina#4422
My Roles on Elliquiy here --->https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=336047.0 (inactive)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=336038.0 (inactive)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=319878.0 (inactive)
Writing Style (fanfics, old games) here ---> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1s3-F03cV6lMC0Dr-Nuh5NwUxQjBsl5ao7SaYrPJTcQY/edit?usp=sharing

I leave you with the burden of the truth that no one will believe. When feeling guilty and you are wanting to tell people things they don't need to know just remember there are so many poems on the pain... that the truth is... it's not love on which the strongest foundations are built, it's the decency of merciful lies.

AmbrosiaPudding

I've edited the first post I made to reflect the general plot of the game.

Solo Count 0/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

Caela

Color me interested.

What kind of posting rate are you looking for? I'm a bit slow these days between school and work but am trying to average at least 1-2 a week. This could be slower on test/project weeks though.

AmbrosiaPudding

Quote from: Caela on September 16, 2018, 03:12:16 AM
Color me interested.

What kind of posting rate are you looking for? I'm a bit slow these days between school and work but am trying to average at least 1-2 a week. This could be slower on test/project weeks though.

As far as the posting rate goes, I have no idea whether or not it'll be fast or slow paced. I suppose it depends on how many people have interest in it.

Solo Count 0/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

azzmeister89

This has caught my interest. Do the different clans have any unique traits that make them distinguishable from each other? Or any skill or aspect of the wolf that is stronger in them?
I think that would make things interesting.

Giantmutantcrab

I am currently creating a character.

Also, I am interested.

Ieatcookies

Interested. Are human characters allowed too?

Chantarelle

I may be interested. Is there a profile format?
“If all we have is this imagined empty canvas of endless possibility...this potential heaven...then let it be our haven. A place of marriage between two souls desperate to feel something beyond the cruel tedium of real life. If we truly be the masters who dream these dreams then let our innermost desires fuel the adventures we create and the love that we make here, let it all unfold endlessly or for only a brief moment in time but for as long as it breathes let it devour and I will forgive your boldness if you will be so good as to forgive me mine...” ~ Chantarelle

Elven Sex Goddess

I am highly interested however, the concept is not a female character but a alpha male. 

Ruin
A alpha hunter of feral lycan.  A force of nature. In the world of the lycan and packs.  He is simply known as 'Ruin'.   His axe of silver is known as 'Moon Cleaver'.   His body is a roadmap of scars from his duty as a hunter.  His hair silver and long flowing down to his buttocks. 

The human world knows him as Roan Guthrie.  A skip tracer, i.e. bounty hunter.   While the packs know him as said a hunter.    He be a asset to the pack that could claim him into the pack.  Yet what alpha would want such a force in their pack.

For Ruin his life has been one of loneliness.  His honor and sense of duty to the species.  In keeping the veil between them and humanity.   Which despite is weaker outnumbers the lycan species.  As he hunts those that have have become feral and threaten its existence.

Is there a mate out there for him.   One that draws him into the politics of the lycan world and packs.   When he has always been the neutral force contending with protecting the species.

AmbrosiaPudding

I'm so sorry everyone. I've got a conference today and part of tomorrow. So, if I don't answer in a timely fashion it's because I'm either stuck in meetings or travelling. Everything should go back to it's normal schedule Friday afternoon.

Solo Count 0/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

Giantmutantcrab

Quote from: CarnageIncarnate on September 19, 2018, 05:27:53 PM
I'm so sorry everyone. I've got a conference today and part of tomorrow. So, if I don't answer in a timely fashion it's because I'm either stuck in meetings or travelling. Everything should go back to it's normal schedule Friday afternoon.

S'all good in the hood, baby!

We'll all be here, sniffing one another's crotch and/or hunting various game with well-planned, well-executed group strategies.

AmbrosiaPudding

I've edited my second post, the fourth one, to reflect more information on the game.

Solo Count 0/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

Kokaine

I'm trying to decide which of my previous three I'd like to bring back. Nissa I'd make a beta/second if I went with her or would want a better relationship with the alpha male to keep her as alpha female.

Im gonna bring Nissa back as alpha of the Fury clan if I may.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

Giantmutantcrab

Quote from: Kokaine on September 19, 2018, 08:20:17 PM
I'm trying to decide which of my previous three I'd like to bring back. Nissa I'd make a beta/second if I went with her or would want a better relationship with the alpha male to keep her as alpha female.

Awoooo *wiggles eyebrows*

AmbrosiaPudding

Quote from: Kokaine on September 19, 2018, 08:20:17 PM

Of course you can!

Solo Count 0/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

Chantarelle

I’ll have to withdraw my interest, sorry.
“If all we have is this imagined empty canvas of endless possibility...this potential heaven...then let it be our haven. A place of marriage between two souls desperate to feel something beyond the cruel tedium of real life. If we truly be the masters who dream these dreams then let our innermost desires fuel the adventures we create and the love that we make here, let it all unfold endlessly or for only a brief moment in time but for as long as it breathes let it devour and I will forgive your boldness if you will be so good as to forgive me mine...” ~ Chantarelle

Kokaine

My O/Os

AmbrosiaPudding

I'd love to see any other characters people come up with.

Solo Count 0/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

Outlaw Fallen

In accordance with Outlaw's law, I'm required to inform you guys that I am so totally all about this! *flag=planted* Since Michael and the boys didn't really get much of a chance last time, I'll just be running with them again.

EDIT: I'm also so totally rood as fuck right now. Lovely to see a couple of familiar faces (Carnage and Koka), and hey to all those beautiful people I don't know!
"I fought the decisions that called and lost
My mark has the relevant piece in this
I will come reformed
In short, for the murder of those I court
I bless the hour that holds your fall
I will kill you all" - Coheed & Cambria
A/A's UPDATED! (6/6/19) | Desires | Outlaw-bait

"Doesn't love always begin that way; with the illusion more real than the woman?" - Jean-Luc Picard

Giantmutantcrab

Quote from: CarnageIncarnate on September 23, 2018, 02:47:22 PM
I'd love to see any other characters people come up with.

I have sent out my sheet... And I think he's okay?

We just need to figure out where he fits into all of this.

Amarlo

Hello hello everyone. I think I've decided to give this game a shot again. ^^ I'm not entirely sure what I'll be playing this time around, probably not Jay, unfortunately, but I'll be thinking!

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies