Help

Started by Myra, May 17, 2012, 12:08:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Myra

I honestly would love to find someone fun to roleplaying with. I do not care what your gender is, hell you don't have to be human or from this planet! I will explain the types of RPs I would like and if you are interested PM me! Also I do prefer roleplaying over email so if it's easier you can just email me as well.

What I am looking for:

I have tried many roleplays, fandoms, sci-fi, real life etc. so I have a lot that I am willing to do. EXCEPT fandom. I just don't enjoy it really, sorry :(
Right now I have really been enjoying real life based stories, things that could possibly happen in real life. Plus they do tend to take a romantic side because that is fun to me.
I am also willing to do sci-fi, horror and so on as if you oblige me and put in that romantic aspect. (I am a sucker, can't help it.)

I have many ideas as well and can come up with them if you need help.

Along with this, I tend to play female characters BUT, we can double of you would like. Both and I mean BOTH of us play one male and one female if you wanted. Don't say you will and then don't, that makes me sad. I also play f/f and can do m/m but it's kind of something I only do if I really know you as an rp partner. So chances are that won't happen.

Other bits:
Like I said I prefer it to be email, just because it is easier to get on to my email than this site when I am working.
If you did eventually want to have the non nonadult type of RPs talk to me about it.

I hope you are interested, I kept it vague so that you know I am willing to do different things.

Plus I have plots in mind that I would love to do, if you can't think of any.

MechaStarfish91

Hello there.  I am writing on behalf of finding your post.  I would be interested in role-playing with you.  As of right now I am waiting for my account to be approved, so when it is I'll get back to you about role-playing.  That's also why I am replying to this instead of sending to your email.  I also have some ideas, so I'll share with you if you share with me.  That's if you're still interested. 

Anyways, hope to hear from you.  Can't wait.

IllusionofWords

Hello.
I'd be interested. I've had an ideal for a rebel/badboy x preachers daughter ideal going thru my head latly.

Randomrose25

Hello! I am also waiting to be approved, but I would love to RP with you as well, and I'm down for pretty much anything. I'll get back to you as soon as I'm approved (If I am)
I'm always looking for a PM, or just to chat, so ladies, hit me up :)