A Love Lost and Found (Azrael Annavianna and AAA111)

Started by AAA111, September 18, 2010, 11:19:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AAA111

Madison just turned 20 years old a few weeks ago. She has long curly blonde hair that she normally wears with either a headband or in a ponytail. She has gorgeous baby blue eyes and she has a very small and tiny frame. She is currently going to school about an hour away from where she grew up. It is her second semester and it is definitely a change but she realizes she is growing up. She and her ex-boyfriend broke up about 6 months ago after a small incident at his fraternity. They dated for about 2 years prior to breaking up. He is from her hometown and they went to high school together. They started dating during her senior year of high school. He goes to college that is about an hour to an hour and a half away from home. They haven't said a single word to each other since their break-up. She is heartbroken after their break-up. She thought he was different than all the guys but she found out that maybe she was wrong. She thought he was the "one" but kind of still does.

She had just woken up and was on her computer with her away message up "Classes and work until 6..so text please..i guess things and people change." She had a few minutes until she had to go to class so she hopped on her e-mail to check for any new e-mails but nothing too exciting yet. Facebook she had a few friend requests, which she accepted, and some friends wrote on her wall. A few minutes later she packs up her books for class and heads out to class.

Azrael Annavianna

His brown hair was matted into his eyes as he woke.  He knocked his alarm clock off the stand near his bed and left it there.  He looked around groggily trying to discern where he was.  Then he slammed his head down into his pillow realizing he was in his apartment.  The twenty-six year old Hayden looked into his mirror that was low enough to the floor for him to see from his bed.  His eyes focused and he shook his head.  The last six months were a freaking nightmare.  "Madison...," he whispered into his pillow.  He swore to himself and got up using his muscular frame to maneuver over to the shower.

A few moments later he came out with a towel around his waist.  The only good thing in the last six months was his doctors check up for football.  He was told that he was ninety-two percent proportionally correct in regards to musculature, height, and weight.  His grades had been failing and his fraternity brothers had shunned him after he had done what they asked for six months prior.  Apparently they wanted to play a joke on his girl friend and her friends and they didn't understand when he lost her.  She didn't have a sense of humor to them, but that didn't stop them from ignoring him.  From what he got from a brother, she had been a status symbol for him.  A few of the brothers saw how beautiful she was and decided that the pledging Hayden might be a good catch.  After though, he had lost Madison, his 'brothers' began ignoring him.  He had lost his status symbol, but more importantly he had lost his heart.

He moved from the mirror to the dresser and pulled out a pair of pants.  Then he moved slowly, still not awake, to the closet and got a shirt.  He put everything on and sat down on the bed.  He combed his hair back, but wasn't planning on going to classes today.  He would hit up his job at four p.m.  He pulled out his cell phone and text to a number he hadn't touched in six months.  Sending it to her email it read, 'How are you?  Just thought I'd drop a line...'  He moved to get some breakfast and drown his sorrows in some 'Lucky Charms.'  Maybe, he thought moronically, they might work today.
When forgiveness is being able to move past the pain; what happens when you can't forgive yourself?

AAA111

Madison was on her way to her first class of the day, Human Anatomy. She was going to school to become a nurse someday. Ever since she was a little girl she always wanted to be a nurse and finally her dream was coming closer and closer. She was very depressed the past six months but she thought it was important to go to class in order to put thoughts of him out of her mind. She did not know any other way that thoughts of him would be gone. Chances are it would not work though.

As she sat down in her seat, in the back row of the class, her phone went off alerting her that she had a text message. She opened her phone and on the front it said "hay-baby". She hadn't ever changed it since they broke up. She sighed as she looked at the caller id. She hadn't talk to him in months but she thought she should at least give it a try. She loved him for so long she couldn't really ignore him. She just couldn't hate him like that because it was not like her.

She opened her phone as she read the text and she sighed but she clicked "reply" as she began to type back to him. "I've been better but life goes on..how are you?" She clicks send. This is the most non-chalant chat they have ever had. It is kind of weird for Madison to see. Their relationship had ups and downs. Her friends didn't really approve of him but she loved him more than anything in the world.

Azrael Annavianna

He was eating his Lucky Charms enjoying his day off from his business classes.  He was going to own his own business someday, but right now he didn't feel like classes.  He just wanted a day off because he couldn't get her out of his mind.  Why did he do that stupid crap?  He just stared down at his near empty breakfast bowl and decided that he needed to head to class.  He figured that he should just go and maybe she'd leave his mind and his thoughts.  He gathered up his books and calculated that he wouldn't be more than an couple hours late.  He was only going to miss one class today.  He walked out of his house and got into his Tundra.  He put the key into the ignition and heard his phone go off.  He read whom it was from and decided to look considering in his moment of weakness he sent the first text.

His name tag for her was 'Perfect.'  He hadn't changed his tag for her and figured she had almost forgotten about him.  He looked and saw her message.  He text back, 'Not bad, though I am a little late this morning.  What have you been up too?'  He thought that he could at least con a little information about what she has been up too in the last six months and what guy she is probably going out with now.
When forgiveness is being able to move past the pain; what happens when you can't forgive yourself?

AAA111

Her Human Anatomy class had just begun and as the teacher started class her mind could only go to thoughts of him. Every thought that she had was about him. She dated him for 2 years so it was extremely hard for to shut off those feelings for him. She loved him after all. She really thought that he was the one but he showed her that maybe he wasn't. She had bad relationships with guys prior to him and she wanted to be proved that all guys are not jerks but she felt like maybe they were. It wasn't a good thing at all.

A few minutes later her phone goes off again alerting her that she has a new text message. The tag said "Hay-baby". She texted him back. "Been doing the whole school and work thing. Other than that doing homework and nothing else really. Whats up with you?" She wondered if he found a new girlfriend yet. He was after all the cutest guy in the frat.

Azrael Annavianna

Speeding to his business ethics he thinks about her along the way.  She was sweet, kind, and best of all he knew that she didn't sleep around like the other girls.  She had that whole 'let's wait til marriage thing going on.'  He had never actually done 'the deed,' because he had been dating Madison since high school and never cheated on her.  A few girls had propositioned him, but he wasn't interested when Madison and him were dating and didn't feel like it after the breakup either.  He wondered what she had changed about herself since they broke up.  He hadn't seen he since that day he screwed up.  He had never even apologized to her, huh, it was that Aries pride in him.  Well he had surely messed up and was paying the proverbial 'pied piper.'  He thought about her again and the times they had laughing and walking.  They held hands and smiled the perfect 'I love you,' smiles at each other.  Now he had nothing and, "WHOAA!!"  He swerved thinking about his heart almost hitting a semi.

AAA111

Madison was in her human anatomy class taking notes and trying not to think of Hayden but it is obviously not working. Madison was entraced with Hayden since the first time they met. She was just about to start her senior year of high school when she met him. He was at a party that one of her friends wanted to go too and she tagged along for moral support. God he was so cute she told herself over and over again. She always thought he was a "player" but she couldn't resist when he asked her to dance. The rest is history and so is their relationship. She still loves him to the ends of the earth but she knows she must move in thought it is so hard.

Azrael Annavianna

His head had to be on his shoulders.  He was thinking of her a little too much.  He almost side swiped two cars, went head on with a semi, and went through a red light.  He needed to concentrate.  She was beautiful, yeah so what?  She was super smart and had been helping him with his math, so what?  She was perfect in every way, so WHAT?!!! 

He just missed another car entering the parking lot.  The first parking space he came too he pulled his truck in sideways and got out.  He locked the doors and shook his head.  He smacked himself a couple of times in the skull trying to get the girl of two years out of his head.  He wasn't a bad driver, but even he was starting to miss the prom queen of their senior year.

Madison had every thing and he missed it.  Her smile, her touch, and most of all her softly kissing lips.  A song entered into his head as he entered the campus grass of his college.  His favorite song to sing to her when he wanted to act goofy, but still tell her she was important.  The song was by Rick Springfield and was called "Jesse's Girl."  He smiled when he thought of that song.  He started to sing and dance as he walked.  He danced into college at the time his first class.  It was corny, but he didn't care.  He knew what he needed to do.

AAA111

Not having heard back from him yet she figured that the text message was another one of his pranks that he came up with to tease her. He knew how in love with him she was so maybe he was just trying to tease her once again. She was hoping that he wasn't but she had major major trust issues with guys.

Her class ended and she went to her next classes thinking constantly about him. She smacked herself in the head telling herself that she really needed to stop thinking about him. He wasn't even worth it she tried to tell herself but in the back of her head she told herself that she thought that at one time he really was worth it.

She remembered how he kissed her and that everytime he kissed her she melted. She wondered why out of the blue after not talking for 6 months he would send her a message.

Azrael Annavianna

He gave her a text in his business accounting class.  He needed to hear her voice again to get his life on track.  He had been down hill since the break up and he needed his muse.  He wasn't even interested in the frat house any longer.  He just wanted what made him happy since high school.

"Hey I want to talk to you, if your boyfriend right now doesn't mind of course..." he text her trying to sound respectful to her and her new man.  He knew in his heart that a beauty like her didn't stay single for long; they never did.  He looked at the clock every five seconds until his class ended.

After class he went to study in the library forgetting to turn his cellular phone off. 

AAA111

Her main health class just ended and her last class of the day didn't start for another hour so she decided to go to the cafeteria to get some food. She got her lunch and she sat down at a table. Her phone went off and she looked at the text giving a little laugh thinking how could I find someone else? I dated you for 2 almsot 3 years. You don't get over it that easy. She sent him a text back rather quickly.

"Hey um okay..my boyfriend doesn't mind because well um i don't have one.." She clicked send as she finished eating the rest of her lunch wondering what Hayden wanted to talk to her about.

Azrael Annavianna

Sitting in the library, he was finding it difficult to read his books.  The place was bustling with students who were quietly talking amongst themselves and he was thinking of Madison.  He was certain now that he had made a mistake and that he needed to proceed slowly to ensure that he didn't screw up the make up process.  He had to treat this almost like a business, though, affections were involved.  His cell went off with his person song that he had been listening to since he had risen for the day. Cutting Crew sounded through the library with, "I Just Died In Your Arms Tonight."  He looked embarrassed as everyone looked at him.  He quickly picked up the phone and pressed the buttons to make the song cut off.  He apologized and started to read the text.

"YES!" he practically screamed with excitement as he read the text.  He looked around at the people staring at him and yelled, "She is still single!"  He had the biggest smile on his face as he grabbed his books and walked out with a sense of purpose. 

Everyone in the library shook their heads and went back to work.

(How do you feel if I try to add a little competition for my guy?  I would be the competition of course, but I didn't know how you'd feel about that and be honest with me because it's just an idea.  I just want to provide a good role play for you.) 

AAA111

(Oh yeah yeah yeah I think that is a GREAT IDEA!! Let's do it)

Madison finished her lunch and she looked at he watch realizing that it was 12:45, which meant that she has 15 minutes until her last class. She got up and put all of her books together and began to head to her last and final class of the day. She was feeling kind of blah since she had to go to work at 3 so she was so like blah. But whatever really she thought to herself.

She got to her class and sat in the back of the room. She had told him that she was single but she hadn't exactly told him that there was another guy that she had been hanging out with alot. She didn't know if it would go anywhere so she felt that he didn't need to know.

(I kind of started to slowly get him in..that ok? And Oh yeah yeah yeah I think that is a GREAT IDEA!! Let's do it)

Azrael Annavianna

David Misner, aka "Slade," sat in his next class waiting for the girl he was thinking about a lot.  Madison, the prettiest girl in school was becoming fast friends with him and he was elated.  He wanted to see her today and she was the sole reason he came into school today.  He was studying to become a doctor, but had just started earning his credits towards a degree.  He was hopeful and a hard worker.  He thought about her and wanted to see her smile today.  He decided before he came to class to buy a bouquet of roses, red ones, and give them too her when she walked in.

Hayden danced to his way to his next class and listened intently.  He still text Madison and asked, "Can we meet tonight?"  He wanted to see her again, "At the bar?"  It was more like a restaurant, however, most people went their to drink instead of eat.  Anyone could get in, but they were strict with IDs.

AAA111

Madison came into her last and final class and she sat down at her seat in the very back of the room. She was so preoccupied with her thoughts that she did not see "Slade" at all. She took out her notebook, highlighters, pencils, and her book and she got ready to begin her class. All she could think about as she sat there was Chris and why at all he would contact her out of the blue she was completely and utterly confused.

Madison's phone was on silent and she randomly looked at her phone to check the time and noticed that she got a text. She opened the text that was from Chris and she groaned. She texted back. "Um i guess..I work until 11 though..and I'm not 21 yet..so yeah" She clicked send as she got ready for class to begin.

Azrael Annavianna

Hayden looked at the cell and shook his head at her message.  He text back that it served alcohol, but it wasn't a bar.  It was more a restaurant and he wanted to buy her dinner.  He hoped she would get that because her last message made him feel like an idiot.  "I know your not twenty-one yet," he says irritatingly at his phone, as if talking to Madison.  He was more irritated that she didn't seem like she even wanted to go.  He text her and put in it, "If you don't want to just say so...."  He didn't want to feel like he was forcing her.

David came over to her as he watched her sitting down in the back of the room.  He got up and walked to her and she didn't even seem to notice him.  He felt like a loser, but that wasn't going to deflate his confidence this morning.  He had received his horoscope that said that, "A brilliant new light would enter his life and shine the truth of future endeavors."  He was sure she was that light, "Ummm... M-Madison?"  It came as more of a question, but it got her attention with the twelve roses as well.

AAA111

Madison shrugged and sighed as she read the message she began to quickly text Hayden back. "Well what time do they serve dinner until because I'm working from 3-9..i thought it was 11 but they just changed my shift..I'd like to but I'm not sure of plans yet. I may be getting dinner with a guy friend of mine..I'll let you know though" She clicked send. As she did she hit herself in the head realizing that she probably shouldn't have told him about a guy friend.

As Slade called her named she got out of her trance and she saw the flowers and she lit up. "Oh hey David. Sorry my mind is elsewhere. What's up? Who are those flowers for?" She asked curiously. She was confused because she liked David but she was still kind of in love with Hayden. How couldn't she be? They dated for almost 3 years.

Azrael Annavianna

Hayden looked at the screen and his eyes jumped out of his head.  "Guy friend?!" a panic set in.  "Who is this joker?"  He sent a text back and it read, "I thought you told me you weren't dating.  I just want to talk to you and if your going out with some one you should have just told me.  I won't bother you two...."  His anger hit the roof and he sat down.  He tossed his phone across the room and it hit a wall.  He was in the bathroom and the tile made a loud crack as the phone scuttled across the floor.  He buried his head in his hands.

David stood there and looked from behind the flowers.  His blond hair and blue eyes gave him a pretty boy look, but he wore contacts and people judged on that.  He had alabaster skin that was quite fair in a blank sense.  He worked out, but not in the sun too often.  He had a lean build, but a nice smile.  He looked at her and said, "The flowers are for you; I know you have been a little down the last few months and though I don't know why, I brought these to make you smile.  I hope I wasn't out of place and I wanted you to know that you are very beautiful."  His cheeks were red after his speech and his heart pounding, half from embarrassment and half from his crush.

AAA111

As Kristin received the panic-filled text from Hayden she sighed in frustration. Why was he acting like this? He had no hold on her but he made her feel like he did. She texted back. "I told you I wasn't dating anyone and I'm not dating anyone. It is called a guy friend for a reason. You know a guy that is my friend just hanging out. Not that I owe you anything. But I'm off at 9 if you do wanna catch a bite to eat or something?" SHe clicked send. He was too irressitble to her for her to just say no or forget about him. She just couldn't.

She smiled at him and she wanted to let him know all that has happened. "Why thank you very much. I surely do appreciate the thoughtful gesture David. Thank you for saying i'm beautiful too." She smiled. "I've been down the last few months because I broke up with my ex about 6 months ago and he wants to meet up for some dinner tonight. It's just hard getting over him. I dated him for 2 1/2 years." She shrugged.

Azrael Annavianna

Hayden shakes his head at his jealous stupidity.  He texts back, "I am sorry Madison, please forgive my jealousy and I won't interfere if you are going to have dinner with your FRIEND," he wants to sound obliging and caring.  His jealous state wouldn't help him or help him get back with Madison right now.

David looks at Madison and says, "I understand, I don't want to interfere in the affairs of love.  I just wanted to brighten your day and make sure you were alright.  We have talked a little, but I haven't learned very much about you.  I don't want to seem burdening to you.  Maybe some other time we can have a bite or some coffee."  He shakes his head and turns around to go back to his desk.

AAA111

Madison sighs as she types back. "What time Hayden?" She really is unable to resist him. He is so cute and he is so genuine with her. He never ever played games with her even though everyone says he did. He was the ONLY guy that ever respected her decision to wait until she was married to have sex. That meant a lot to her.

Madison sighs. "I'm sorry David. I just don't know how I feel about him anymore. I mean he broke my heart but still deep down inside I'm still in love with him. I really wish I could push my feelings aside for him but I love him. He is in a frat and I know all those guys are jerks but he seemed different. I just don't know what to do. It's hard" She passes him a note.

I'm sorry if I hurt you. I want to be friends still..depends on what happens with him in regard to other things

-Madison.

Azrael Annavianna

Hayden texts back in excitement, "Nine since your getting off at nine, no sense in waiting."  He grins and adds, "I can't wait see ya Angel!"  He jumps into his truck and starts up to go to work.  He drives down the road with a happy sense on his mind.  He was going to get his girl, his muse, and his life back.  Slowly things were looking up.

David received the note and wrote back, "I understand and friends is fine.  If you want to talk I am available twenty-four, seven.  My number is 555-4972, ok?"  He wanted to remain open, because frat boys were as dumb and cruel as any he'd ever seen.  This he knew from experience.

AAA111

She sighed as she read the last part of the message. He called her Angel when they were dating and so now she definitely knew that he was looking towards getting back together and she wasn't sure if this was going to be good or bad but she wouldn't know unless she tried it out. She texted him back. "I'll see you at 9 then. You realize this is just talking. I don't know if I could get back with you after all that you did. I lov...I mean I'll see you tonight" She clicks send almost telling him that she still loves him.

She looked back at him as she nodded and smiled as she mouthed "Thanks..I will."

Her class ended and she gathered all of her belongings and headed to work. Another 6 hours and she would be at dinner with Hayden. She sighed not knowing what tonight would entail.

Azrael Annavianna

He reads and nods his head as he texts back, "I know and we'll talk ok?"  He didn't want to give his hopes up, but he also knew that his life was crap without her.  He needed to see her and finally apologize to her.  He made it to his job and worked his shift.  Though short he knew the cash would become important in his next few month's apologies.  He thought about Madison the entire time and smiled at remembering their good times.  He worked hard for six hours and sped away from the job ready to remake and rebuild the beautiful girl he fell in love with.  This woman he adored and their life together would come back soon, he hoped.

AAA111

She works her shift at the diner. Getting some good tips here and some not so good tips here but money was money she thought to herself. Around 8:30 she decides to text him. "Am I meeting you at the bar you worked at when we are together and yeah we will talk about stuff. See you soon." She wanted to tell him that she missed him but she couldn't get herself to tell him that. She didn't want to get him off the hook so easily because it was going to talk a lot of hard work on his part to get out of the doghouse and maybe back together. He had a lot of work to do to salvage their relationship. Her parents were a litty iffy about him because of his age and the fact that he was in a frat. She shrugged.

Azrael Annavianna

(Doghouse?  Oh man, like I haven't been there before, lol.  I am an expert at getting out of those)

He texts back having got off of work about twenty minutes early, "I will pick you up ok?"  He continues with the text, "Stop worrying so much,...you're frowning."  He knew her mind was in overdrive, but he didn't know if she even cared still or if she was just humoring him.  The guy friend worried him, though, he didn't like competition.  He wanted Madison, but he messed up and she might not even think of him anymore with this guy friend.  Had she given up her virginity to him?  He didn't even want to think of that right now.  He needed to fix them before worrying about that stuff.  His heart was beating again and he wanted to continue that.

AAA111

(Haha..I like the drama factor but that gets solved. I love it)

She sees her phone vibrate as she nods and texts back. "Sounds good. Thanks. I'm not worrying and I'm not frowning. I'm fine. I'm super chill" She clicks send. She is super nervous and freaked out about what is going to happen. She still cares very deeply for him and she doesn't know what to do. She doesn't want to put her heart out there again and get hurt. The past 6 months have been torture. She felt like half of her heart was gone and she couldn't get it back. She was terribly confused.

Azrael Annavianna

He looks at his cell and reads grinning.  He moved swiftly through the traffic and sped to the place that his future awaited.  Six months without her; six months of loneliness.  He wasn't about to let that happen again.  He had to tell her that and he would.  He finally stopped outside for her at the front door and honked his horn.  She had one minute to get off of work, yet he couldn't help but let her know he was waiting for her already.  I am gonna be understanding and apologetic, he thought to himself.

AAA111

Kristin gathered up all of her work clothes and she grabbed her purse as she headed out to the car to see him. Very nervous about everything. She wasn't sure how this would exactly turn out but she had to at least try. She gets to his car and she opens the car door and opens in the front passenger seat.

She looks over at him thinking he still looks as cute as ever maybe cuter. "Hi" She says to him.

Azrael Annavianna

He smiles as she gets into his truck.  He helps her in and closes the door when she gets settled.  He gets in the driver's seat and wants to kiss her, but restrains himself.  He can't act like nothing happened, though, he'd like too.  "Hey," he smiled back and answered her greeting.  Looking at her he gives her the first of many steps on the road of redemption.  "You haven't changed; your still as beautiful as ever," he needed to establish himself in a strong position.

AAA111

She grinned at him and then quickly shook her head alerting him that even though they were getting dinner together he was still in the doghouse. "Thank you and you don't look too bad yourself." She smiled. He was always so cute and adorable. She looked at him wondering what he was up to these days. Wondering if he found anyone. Hoping in the back of her mind that maybe just maybe they could possibly be back together. She was really scared to put her heart out there again.

Azrael Annavianna

Realizing he has had the proverbial face palm on his skills he starts the truck and pulls off.  He looks over to Madison and asks, "Where is your favorite place to go, now-a-days?"  He thinks about it, "Food wise, angel?"  He realizes that that slipped out and looks over with an apologetic look.  He looks at her wondering who her mystery man was trying to move in on his would-be-girlfriend.

AAA111

"Well me and one of my guy friends tried out this place down the road and it was really good. It was so burger/pizza place. It is pretty good but honestly I'm up for anything. I'm very chill. Whatever." She says to him as she shrugs her shoulders. She smiles at him still having a special place in her heart for him. That is one thing that will never change. He was her first and only love you can't just turn off feelings for someone like that. She couldn't and she didn't.

Azrael Annavianna

He nodded understanding and commented, "It's called Arturo's, right?"  He was a little irritated that a guy friend and her were hanging out.  He would have to find out who this guy is.  "You always were chill Madison, but I want you to be cool with where you go."  He tried subtlety to bring it up, but like tact, subtlety was not a forte, "Who's this mystery guy friend who has stolen your heart?"  He practically kicked himself after that spilled from his lips.

AAA111

"Yeah Arturo's. I really like it there. They have really good pizza and wings. I like it there. So let's head over there tonight." She looked over at him as she gave him a little grin. "I am super cool with this restaraunt Hayden but thanks for making sure." She looked at him weird when he asked who the guy friend was. She gave him a two word answer. "Mike Ranchonski". Mike was one of his former frat brothers.

Azrael Annavianna

He looked at her with a sinister look of 'thank you.'  The look disappeared the second it had appeared and he drove to Arturo's.  "Madison, I need to tell you," he started to say as he helped out of the truck when they arrived, "I am sorry about my idiocy.  I made a mistake that hurt you and I made an anus of myself."  He looked at her so she could see that he was truly sorry.

AAA111

She sighed as he apologized to her but she looked at up him and realized that he was truly 100% sorry for what he did. "I know you are sorry but I don't know if that is enough. God Hayden I loved you for soooo long but you broke my heart. You know I thought you were the one I'd be with forever but now I'm not so sure. " She shrugged as she got out of the truck and slammed the door waiting for him.

Azrael Annavianna

He looks at her with puppy dog eyes, "I need to know that I have a chance to crawl out of this doghouse Madison."  He gets out and walks up to her taking her lightly by the shoulders.  "I need to know that you still care, I mean, I do," he tries to show the conviction in his eyes.  He searches for hope where he doesn't believe it exists.

AAA111

She looks at Hayden with those sweet cute puppy dog eyes and she realizes that she still does care for this guy. She looks at him a small grin coming out of the corner of her mouth. "Yes there is a chance you can come out of the dog house. I will warn you that it will take A LOT of work." She looks at him being all serious. "I still care about you Hayden. I haven't really stopped caring about you ever. I just couldn't see it or tell myself that I should stop caring for you."

Azrael Annavianna

He grins at her and says, "As long as there is a chance, then I am there.  The work.... consider it done."  He dances in his mind thinking that he won't mess up again.  Her forgiveness astounded him and he adored her for it.  "I must tell you that my life has been on the rocks without you in my life," he confessed, "I realize that I was stupid and allowed outside sources to influence my actions; resulting in your hurt."  He continued, "I'm sorry, I guess that should be my first thing on the long road of apology and work." 

AAA111

She smiles as she nods at him. "I'm glad that you are willing to work hard for me because I felt like I worked so hard for us for so long> I felt like your heart wasn't in us and that hurt A LOT." She looked up at him smiling. "I was in pain for a long time." She looks at him serious. "I don't know if I want to be back with you or try something with Mike." She doesn't know if she should have said something but she did.

Azrael Annavianna

Jealous rage flashed across his eyes and then disappeared.  "Why would you say something like that Madison?" his voice quivered when he asked it.  "Do you want me to beat the crap out of him?" he asked, "what makes him so.... perfect?"  He struggled not to swear, he wanted to show her that he was capable of control.  His words hid his attempts, but something had to escape.  He would have burst if he hadn't threatened Mike at all.

AAA111

"I told you that I wasn't sure what I wanted to do. God you hurt me sooo much when you left Hayden. And he was the only one that was there for me to help me through probably the worst time of my life. " She looked at him sighing. "He isn't perfect. No one is but he was there to talk me through our break-up. Feeli..I just don't know." She almost let it slip that maybe some feelings are there but she knew that if she told him that things would be soo much worse. She shrugged.

Azrael Annavianna

He looked at her with irritation, "What am I supposed to do?"  He asked her with surprising hurt in his voice, "How can there be anything between us if you don't want it."  He thought about what she said, "Your right people aren't perfect, they make mistakes, and now he gets you and I have to suffer for mine?"  He wants to get through this and be with her, but things aren't easy.  They aren't like they were before, "What can I do?"

AAA111

She looks at him hurt that he is putting words in her mouth. She gives him an irritated look. "STOP putting words in my mouth. I never said that I don't want something between us so don't say that I did say that." She looks at him annoyed. "No I never said that he gets me. I said that I wasn't sure what I wanted. I don't know if I can let you into my life again and get hurt. Hayden I was depressed for soo long. I'm just scared. You were the love of my life even though I had to stand up for you to my family. You were my life but i'm scared" She says as a tear falls down her face. She is never scared so this is something he doesn't see much.

Azrael Annavianna

He looked as if he'd been slapped in the face.  "I'm sorry...." he didn't know what to do.  He was doing it again; hurting her and making her cry.  "I didn't realize I scared you," he lamented, "I thought you were doing well and didn't want to see me again."  His confusion on the whole situation slipped out.  "I didn't realize that I had hurt you just as bad, after the fact."  He looked at her and gave a hug, "I don't deserve you back and I am sorry."

AAA111

She looked at him as she sighed. "I'm not scared of you I'm just scared of letting you back into my life again because I'm afraid of being hurt again. I don't know if my little hearth can handle that again. I was hurting from you and what you did. Truth be told that yes I wanted to break up only because of how bad it was but I still loved you. That hurt knowing you broke that love so easily." She hugged him as she cried into his shirt and look sobbing tears she told him "I mi---sss you"

Azrael Annavianna

He holds her, "I miss you too."  He thinks of the last several months, "My life was bad, real bad after what I did."  He confesses, "I know I was wrong and I learned from it.  I mean for god sakes Madison, I have been suffering for six months."  He thinks of her and says, "I don't want to be broken anymore and you're the only fix I know of."  He says, "I didn't break us easily; the guys told me I wouldn't get in if I didn't do what they said to do.  I realized my folly when I did it, but I have suffered for it."  He exclaims, "I am sorry!"  A few tears begin to fall from his eyes.

AAA111

She looks at him as she puts her fingers under his eyes wiping away his tears. "I wanted to be fixed too. I want you back in my life but I'm so scared of giving you my heart again. You know that I'm in love with you and always have been. Your so damn cute and irresistible that I could never really fall out of love with you. Your my prince charming." She says as she puts her face into his shirt hiding out of embarassment.

Azrael Annavianna

He smiles at her and hopes that she can put her heart to him again.  "I won't make you put your heat out there again, but I want you too, for us," his words rang in his mouth.  He hoped that he wouldn't disappoint her again.  He wanted to make her tears go away like before, but right now he was making them come and he despised himself for it.  "I want to be with you and I know that will take time."

AAA111

She looks up at him as she smiles at him. She pulls back as she stands there looking at him. "I need to figure out this thing with Mike and if it something that could be more. I could never ever forgive myself if I was leaning someone on. Especially you. I think it won't work out because I have major feelings for you but I need to find that out for myself and for us. I think we can someone find our way back to each other again. Just like it should be." She nods at him.

Azrael Annavianna

He looks at her with disappointment in his eyes, "So you want me to step out of the picture again right?"  He nodded, though irritated, understandingly.  The song 'The Reason' kept playing in his head while they were talking.  He wanted to make her his reason again.  He knew, though, that it was her decision and that he couldn't interfere, not now.

AAA111

She looked at him and shrugged her shoulders. She really had no idea what she wanted to do. She was scared because she didn't want to hurt either one of them. She didn't really know where her heart was at the current moment. "I don't know what I wanna do. I'm scared of hurting either one of you. I hate that."Mike was the frat brother that made Hayden do what he did to get into the frat. She has no idea about him at all. She is extremely naive with everything.

Azrael Annavianna

He looks at her and kisses her hand, "I won't make you decide right now."  He smiles at her warmly, "Why don't we get to know each other again?"  He wants to start over and see if he can learn from his mistakes, but he knows that if and he knows if she says yes to that; he may never mess up again.  He looks at her eyes still stained with tears, "Take time to think about it, I shouldn't rush this.  Let's get something to eat."  He takes her hand and starts to walk her towards the parlor door.

AAA111

She smiles up at him as he kisses her hand and she kisses it back. "I appreciate the fact that you are being so super cool with everything. That helps and it means alot to me. Let's get to know each other again." She says as she holds his hand and they begin to proceed towards the front door of the parlor. She looks up at him and smiles. "Your cute."

Azrael Annavianna

He smiles as she agrees to him and calling him cute.  He is glad that he could give her something that she desperately wanted which was simply time.  He was sad that his stupidity came with a price, but he was happy that in some fashion....he might be able to reverse that mistake, hopefully.  He looked at her while holding the door for her to the restaurant and smiled, "As always Madison, your beautiful."  He walked in after her and said, "Well choose where you want to sit."

AAA111

Madison smiles at Hayden as he tells her that she is beautiful. It is a comment that she has not heard in quite awhile and she loves it especially coming from him. She leads him over to a booth in the very back corner of the restaraunt. They've been to the restaraunt a few times before and they always sat at this table. She slides in as she smiles at him. She is glad they are kind of sort of "back together" though not officially.

Azrael Annavianna

He looks at her as he slides in across from her.  He doesn't want to be too forth coming and go in next to her.  He knows that their 'back together,' but not officially and he doesn't want to jump the hurdle before he knows it's safe to run the race.  He looks at her eyes, so beautiful, and smiles.  He grins at her and says, "Do you want to get our usual and share like we used to do?"

AAA111

She doesn't say a word at all but she nods her head and gives him the biggest smile that she has given him in a very long time. She has definitely missed him and by being here with him now she feels like she is right where she should be. She thinks about Mike and thinks that really Hayden is the man for her. She loves him whole-heartedly. She is just scared of being hurt again.

Azrael Annavianna

He spends the rest of the time eating and telling her about what has been happening in his life in the last six months.  He tells her that his classes habe suffered alittle because he had messed up so.  He tells her that his friends stopped talking to him after he did what he did.  "I am sorry, so sorry Madison," he says to her.  He tells her about how he has been missing her and he asks about her.  He wants to know exactly what's been going on with her.

AAA111

She looks at him. "I know you are sorry I truly know that. I'm sorry you have been having a rough time too. I've been having some tough times too." She says as she looks down sad. "I've been doing the school thing but almost quit right after we broke up. I've just been really depressed. Was going to counseling for a few months but I'm kind of better now." She shrugs as she continues to eat the food.

Azrael Annavianna

"I am sorry babe," he said eating some stromboli.  He loved that food and it was his favorite.  He stared at her while he ate and then said, "I was stupid and a male shovenistic pig."  He shook his head and continued, "I messed up and I have been paying the price.  You, though, shouldn't have to have suffered because of me, babe"

AAA111

She nodded as she looked at him and began to eat some spaghetti with meatballs. It has ALWAYS been her favorite meal. "Babe it is okay. I've moved on and I realized my life was soo empty without you in it." She smiles as him as she leans across the table and wipes some sauce off his face with her finger. There is some left so she licks the rest off. It is on his right cheek. She sits down as she smiles.

Azrael Annavianna

(getting naughty I see with the sauce licking....tss tss -wags finger at her- lol, just playing...XD) 

He smiled as she helped him out.  Just like the good old days when they were in love.  The great thing about his life right now was finding out that they still were in love despite his mistakes.  He perked an eyebrow at her licking the sauce off his cheek and moved his hand across the table.  Somehow she had managed to get some of her sauce in her hair.  He gently removed the sauce and sat back down in his chair.  "Thought I would repay the favor," he said grinning at her.

AAA111

(Haha..Oopsies)

She smiled as he took care of her like he always used to do. She knew that maybe just maybe the good 'ol days with Hayden were back. All she wanted ever was for him to say he was sorry and admit he made a mistake. "God that is all I really ever wanted from you. Just to say your sorry and that it was your fault. Because for so long you wouldn't admit it was." She shrugs.

Azrael Annavianna

(No, no.... don't stop, lol XD)

"I know," he admitted, "I realized that without you my life was crap."  He looked out the window to the outside and then back at her, "I messed up and I admit that."  He looked down, "I didn't realize that I had lost heaven until my angel was gone."

AAA111

She looked at him with a huge smile on her face. God he sure was being the man of her dreams right now. She wasn't sure if it was sincere or just an act. "My life was crap too but right now life is perfect." She smiles as she kisses his cheek.

Azrael Annavianna

He smiled at her kiss and hoped she wasn't leading him on.  He wanted to make amends and he wasn't stupid.  This would take a long time to accomplish and he was up for the challenge.  She was worth it and he was sure of it.  "I missed you...."  This was all he could say and do.

AAA111

She smiled at him as he told her that he missed her. That comment so easily meant the world to her. She giggled as she swiped his hand. "I missed you too..and so did Lauren." Lauren is his sister's little girl ..shes 18 months.

(Sorry I love kids so I love putting it in haha)

Azrael Annavianna

(Now is Lauren my character's sister's little girl or your character's sister's little girl?  If it were mine I would have still visited my sister's little girl.  Sorry about my confusion.)

He knew his words were making her smile, but her shields were up.  He would have to tread softly and be there for her always.  He needed to man up and start fixing his life again one broken piece at a time.  There was still a chance for him.  He had to take it.  "I missed Lauren too."

AAA111

(I knew after I posted it that I messed up the wording..Sorry. I mean to write it as my character's sister's little girl or my character's niece..Sorry for the confusion.)

She gazed deep into his eyes trying to figure out what he was thinking about but she had no idea what was going on in his head. She just knew that she still loved Hayden. Never stopped actually. She smiled at him as he told her he missed Lauren. Lauren talked about "Hanen" alot. She could pronounce his name yet so that how it came out. She cried a lot when it came to see her Aunt Maddy because it reminded her of "Hanen."

Azrael Annavianna

(Just needing to clarify, thank you)

He looked into her eyes wanting to see if there was indeed love still in them.  He was relieved to see that her eyes only had him in them and he smiled because of it.  He was thankful that she had given him a new world that he could build just with her smile.  He had missed playing with Lauren because she was so spirited and sweet.

AAA111

(Welcome..THANK YOU!)

As he smiled at her after looking into her eyes she looked away quickly. She was suddenly becoming very shy. She giggled. "Lauren misses her Uncle Hanen. She talks about you all the time and she always cries when I come over to see here. There hasn't been one day yet where I've gone over to Nikki's house and Lauren hasn't cried." She shrugged not sure how he would take that news. She loved him still after it all and she wanted to start new with him.

Azrael Annavianna

He was happy to make her giggle.  It made him, in a way, satisfied that she cared enough.  He wanted her passion and he would work again to earn her trust.  He was elated the Lauren still cared.  He needed to hear that; he felt that it was a macho thing and he was playing into it.  He wanted to feel that way because he hadn't felt that need in the time he was separated from her.  "I miss her too."

AAA111

"She misses you but I missed you more." She smiled looking at him becoming quiet. Not sure what to say or what to do. She was ready to let him back into her life and to begin to gain that trust back. She needed his love and compassion more than anything. She loved how macho he could be and how he always protected her. He was her prince charming.

Azrael Annavianna

He kissed her on the lips and gave her a huge smile.  He wanted more than anything to make her happy again.  He had learned his lesson and was on his way into her life.  She was his princess and he knew that his life was going to get back on track again.

AAA111

She smiled at him as he kissed her. God that one was one (though there were many) reason why she missed him so much . He was a good kisser. "So now what?" She asks smiling. She loves that he is so macho and can take control. Not controlling as in verbally or abusive type controlling but of making decisions. She loved that about him. He always made her feel like such a princess.

Azrael Annavianna

He looks at her and suggests, "Well why don't we go for a walk?"  He loved to just hold hands with her and talk with her.  He wanted to get back into knowing her again.  He loved her and always had; he had simply messed up.  He couldn't count the reasons why he loved her, there were too many.

AAA111

She smiled at him LOVING that idea. "Yeah I'd love that idea. You know how much I love going for walks." Recently she loved going for walks but she was scared to be by herself. She was paranoid like that. She thought that she knew where his head AND his heart were but she needed to know for sure. She loved him  100% in at least a thousand or more ways. God he was so cute.

Azrael Annavianna

He smiled and stood up.  He offered her his hand and helped her up.  He paid the check and left a nice tip.  He was feeling generous tonight.  He threw some bucks down to the table gave her his arm and walked out with her.  He looked at her with a lustful passion, but wasn't planning anything.  He simply appreciated her beauty.  "Where shall we go?" he asked her with a young brilliance to his voice.

AAA111

She smiled as he paid for the check AND put a tip down. He was being very very gentlemanly tonight and she was ecstatic about that. She linked her arm with his arm as they walked out and she smiled up at him. "It doesn't matter Mr. Gentleman." She smiled as she leaned her head on his shoulder just like she used to do when they dated.

Azrael Annavianna

He smiles at her as they walk out together.  His happiness sky rocketed.  He was elated by her smile.  He walked with her down the street and enjoyed the fresh air.  He looked at her and said, "I think the car will be fine while we walk."

AAA111

She smiled up at him as she nodded in agreement. Her arm entangled with his arm as she laid her head on his shoulder as they walked. They looked like a couple and she knew at that moment that she wanted him back. There was no way any other guy would be good for her. It was him and her. They were the perfect puzzle piece. She looked down as she quietly said "I want us back." The way her voice said it would have  made it sound like not a big deal to anyone else but to her (and hopefully him) it meant everything. She just wanted her perfect little world with him back. She smiled as they walked some more.

Azrael Annavianna

He smiled hearing that.  He wanted that too.  He needed that too.  He had to make it happen.  He decided then and there to dedicate his life to her.  This time he wouldn't choose anything without her.  He wouldn't choose anything over her.  Her words meant everything, indeed, to him.  He wanted it too.  He walked with her enjoying the feeling of being a couple again.  He had succeeded in winning her heart and she had made her decision quickly. 

AAA111

She smiled up at him. "Are you okay babe? You seem kind of quiet. Not the normal Hayden that I'm used too." She looked at him a little bit concerned but they continued to walk. She cared about him so much. He was her life and meant everything in the world to her. She knew her friends wouldn't approve and especially her mom and dad and maybe her sister. She was scared but she couldn't show that side of her to him right now. She told her that she couldn't do that.

Azrael Annavianna

He looked at her and smiled.  He was happy and the wind out tonight was quite cool.  He was satisfied with the path that he was on.  He grinned like a little boy who had just gotten a cookie.  He penetrated her exterior with his beautiful eyes.  In the moonlight they looked lighter than normal like a gunmetal blue.  He said, "Nothing baby, everything is perfect."

AAA111

She looked up at him smiling that sweet smile that attracted him to her. At least that is what he told her after a year of dating officially. "Well almost perfect at least." She said thinking of her mom, dad, her sister, her brother-in-law, her best friends. She was really scared of what they would think. They never fully understood their relationship thinking she was such a sweet girl and he was the typical frat guy. He was just the way he came off when they first met.

Azrael Annavianna

He looked at her hoping that she was indeed happy and saw that she was thinking.  He smiled warmly and comfortingly asking, "Are you alright?"  He wanted to make her smile, "Penny for your thoughts?"

AAA111

She released her arm from his arm and instead she held his hand as she looked down and gently caressed the top of his hand with her fingers. It was always so comforting for her to do something like that. It defintely made her feel just a little bit safer. "I'm alright. Don't get me wrong I'm really happy we are back together just worried about what mom, dad, Nikki, Landon, and all my friends will say. I know they never approved of you and I know it shouldn't matter what they think but it does. Only because I'm very much family oriented." She shrugged as she leaned her head on his shoulder wanting to be safe with him.

Azrael Annavianna

He looked at her with a disappointed look.  He knew they would hate him and shun him.  He knew that they might even shun her or her relationship with him.  He didn't want any of that for her.  He cared about her.  He wanted her happy.  He knew that it would be a strain on them if they tried to be together and the family got in the way.  The friends or the family would strain their relationship and he wouldn't be with Madison.  He stopped walking and removed his arm from her.  He looked around to the side and down the street.  He looked back over and swiveled his head.  He then looked at her and frowned.  He decided that this should be discussed before they go further down the street of love.  Staring at her eyes he asked, "Well what can we do?  I know they won't like it and you're right they matter.  So what do we do?  Do you want us to continue down this road or stop now and shake hands parting."  He didn't want to say that, but he didn't want to be strung out on a failed attempt.  He needed to see her and if he couldn't then,...then.....  He didn't want to think about it.  He didn't want to go back to that.

AAA111

She looked up at him as he let go of her arm and they stood in the middle of the street. She grabbed his hand again wanting to feel safe with him and she wanted to push through this. She wanted them to be together no matter what. She stared into his eyes as she calmly talked to him. "No I don't want to just stop now and walk down the road and let the love of my life go. I can't do that again. I can't go back into that depression. I need you in my life now and always." She let a few tears fall down the side of her face. "They think your like all of those frat guys. The ones who are just in for the "lay" as you boys would call it. They think that you don't care about me at all. Everything they think is so wrong. I know Landon has come out and said he just wants me to find a guy who treats me right. We started dating a month after I broke up with Kaden and I think that had alot to do with them and you." Kaden and Madison had a horrible relationship. Very very bad and at that point her family thought it was just a rebound guy but it wasn't. Not even close. Hayden was her second boyfriend so they figured this guy was like Kaden because they were both frat guys. It was all judgemental.

Azrael Annavianna

He looks at her as she talks.  The wind is a bit chilled, but easy to take.  He hears the sweet words out of her mouth that she wants to be with him.  He smiles a lot hearing that, but the smile is all in his mind.  Yeah, he likes hearing those words, but they're just words.  People, couples had crumpled under less.  Money, friends, family, and miscommunication were all problems that plagued relationships.  Yeah, he was a frat guy and yeah he had made a mistake.  Why did people have to judge him?  She didn't, Madison didn't and that was what made her beautiful to him.  Yeah, he was a guy and getting 'laid' was on his mind, a lot.  He, however, respected Madison's decision cause being with her was better than being without her.   He could go in a bathroom to relieve that 'tension.'  Now, though, he wanted her happiness, he wanted her smile, and he wanted her love.  He didn't care about anything else, not even sex.  He brushed the tear from her face and kissed her so softly.  His soft red lips brushing hers in a tender moment of passion and love.  He wanted her to know that he cared.  He looked at her and said, "They are right; a lot of guys want that sex part that comes with dating.  I am no different from that."  He looked at her seriously, "The difference in them and me is; I respect you and love you."  He smiled to her pleasantly, "I am in no hurry because when we do 'what boys do;' it will be special and the right time to do it."  He kissed her gently again, spreading the warmth between their bodies to the other.

AAA111

She looked at him as she smiled after he kissed her. He was always such a good kisser and he always made her feel so good about herself. That was always something that endeared her to him. He didn't have to explain any of that to her. She knew that he loved her and that he respected her decision it was the family that didn't understand. She never met his parents or family so she wasn't sure if they'd like her either. "I know that you 100% respect my decision to abstain. It is my family that doesn't get that. But well maybe you could try and talk to them" She bats her eyelashes and smiles wide. She links her arm with his arm. "I love you baby" She hadn't said that since they broke up so it felt good.

Azrael Annavianna

He was against talking to her family.  They hated him enough and wouldn't be open to the guy who'd broken their daughter's heart to explaining to them that he respected her and her wishes.  He looked at her, "I don't think the whole plan of talking to your parents is going to work."  He shook his head as they began to walk some more.  He smiled at her statement, though, of 'I love you.' 

AAA111

She nodded as they began to walk some more. She began to cry as a fear tears fell down the side of her face. "I guess your right. I just don't know what to do. I want to be with you but I want my parents approval. Why can't they just trust that I trust you. I hate everything about this. I just want to be happy with you and I want my family to accept you." She cried as she began to walk. She was getting mad, frustrated, and very angry all at the same time.

AAA111

(Haven't heard from you in awhile..so I was just seeing if you were still interested??)