[Android x Cyborg]/[Android x Creator]/[Android x Human]

Started by kasper, April 13, 2012, 02:45:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kasper

Hello! Lately I've been craving to do a role play involving a gynoid (female droid) and either a human that finds her, her creator or a cyborg that finds her or maybe even possibly another android.

I can play either male or female and can think of several plots for either of the pairings. I could do a plot that is like Big O or something like where it's a team of people in space trying to either save the world from certain catastrophe of a band of thieves and con-artists where the creator of the gynoid is extremely sweet on her and very protective over her.

Either way, I would like the gynoid to be a typical emotionless character but shows either curiosity or wit or a mix of the two and sometimes feels something close to emotion, especially for her creator/human/other cyborg or android. I would also like her outward appearance to be a bit innocent.

Here is some pictures of what I have in mind for the male:

And here for the gynoid:

NO LOOSE ENDS; LET NONE BE THE NOOSE.

Bins

I know this is a little late, by this is exactly up my niche, and I'd love to be involved.
And all those scenarios sound up my alley, so i'm down for whatever. Preferably [Cyborg x Human]
Hit me back!