An American Werewolf Inspired Story [Seeking a female character; negotiable]

Started by Rummy Tum Tum, November 03, 2017, 02:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rummy Tum Tum

I really enjoyed the grapple with guilt, questionable sanity, and fucked up undead torment in this movie, and decided why not try writing a story based on it? I'll most likely be making some changes to its lore here and there, and if you have any thoughts on that (or on the game at all) feel free to bring them up! Point of fact: I love to brainstorm and plot like crazy.

The details thus far:

• This story will center far more around plot than smut, exploring character evolution and dynamics, choice and consequence, romance, and all the gruesomeness that werewolves can provide. That's not to say there won't be much smut at all. I tend to go with the flow and let sex scenes come up naturally.
  • There will be plenty of violence going around, especially in werewolf scenes. As someone struck by the curse of the werewolf, be prepared for vicious murder sprees, and for all your steadily rotting ghost victims to haunt you until your death. That's right, the guilt and stress of being a werewolf is turned up to 11 with this lore. It probably won't come as a shock to you that a lot of werewolves eventually wind up as dribbling maniacs even in human form.
  • For the opening scene, my idea is that our characters two werewolves who-- however much experience they may have with the condition-- are thrown into an asylum for their understandably crazy behavior. The very start of this story, then, would be a nerve-wracking experience for our characters, because they'll both know that inevitably, they will turn and kill every patient and staff member in the facility, then escape and kill some more. And with ghosts haunting them, commanding and pleading with them to kill themselves to free their spirits and save the innocents they're bound to kill next, it will be a huge moral quandary for our cursed protagonists.
  • This game could go pretty much anywhere. The only limit is our imaginations. Just some examples off the top of my head: The characters could try to live normal lives; they could become criminals or vigilantes; they could be picked up as government assets to hunt extreme threats to national security or other supernatural creatures; or on the flip side, they could be actively hunted by said government. The choice is theirs!