Xana has an idea?!? [UN]

Started by WyldRanger, January 05, 2009, 09:18:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WyldRanger

Just a simple story idea. A married waitress is working her way through college, but the pay is not enough so she ends up working "on the side".

I'm open to possible scenarios built off of this idea. Just wanted to get it out there :)

Another idea

A bride is getting nervous as her wedding day approaches so she goes to her married brother's house to talk over her nervousness. What she finds is something quite unexpected in her brother. Romance and incestuous tension would be the rule in this story.

Any of these may be modified so just hit me up if you're interested. ;)

WyldRanger

Elven Sex Goddess

QuoteAnother idea

A bride is getting nervous as her wedding day approaches so she goes to her married brother's house to talk over her nervousness. What she finds is something quite unexpected in her brother. Romance and incestuous tension would be the rule in this story.

Throws hat in for this one. 

Caehlim

Quote from: Xana Cenad on January 05, 2009, 09:18:28 PM
Just a simple story idea. A married waitress is working her way through college, but the pay is not enough so she ends up working "on the side".

I'm open to possible scenarios built off of this idea. Just wanted to get it out there :)

Which character were you thinking of playing?
My home is not a place, it is people.
View my Ons and Offs page.

View my (new)Apologies and Absences thread or my Ideas thread.

WyldRanger

WyldRanger

Quote from: Caehlim on January 08, 2009, 10:16:23 AM
Which character were you thinking of playing?

I'm willing to work as either the woman or the person she meets outside of work. It's been a little while since I played a female, but I'd like to try it out again, but I'm open to ideas. :)

WyldRanger

If you were curious about these ideas, feel free to use them as your own for I have realized that I'm not exactly ready to come back to these stories quite yet. Thank you for your interest everyone.