OUAT GROUP: Once Upon a Time Now Recruiting

Started by dshadow, February 19, 2018, 06:52:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dshadow

The road had been one endless sea of grey and white. The last gas station was a memory of countless
     miles. The forest appeared like the dream in a desert of monotony.

WELCOME TO STORYBROOKE…
      “Welcome to Storybrooke. We don’t get a lot of visitors here, may I ask who you are?”
     “I’m Emma Swan - And I’m the Savior.”
THERE ARE TWO SIDES…
     “Mayor Regina! May I introduce you to miss Emma Swan…of Boston.”
     “That’s Gold, richest guy Storybrooke’s ever known. We stay clear from him if we can. There are stories....”
     “THE- Snow White?” Mary Margaret laughs incredulously.
TO EVERY STORY…
     “This isn’t real! None of this is real!!”
     “Why can’t anybody leave?!”
EVEN THIS ONE.
     “terrible things befall those of us that try leaving Storybrooke.”
     “They don’t remember who they are!”
     Mayor Regina’s terrifying grin, staring back at her from the vanity, “No More Happy Endings.” She turns to
     see a knowing smirk from Ella.
TOGETHER. LET’S TELL A STORY. ONCE UPON A TIME, IN ELLIQUIY…

OUAT Group is a fandom based off the Universe of ABC’S Once Upon a Time’s setting and premise. Knowledge of the show is irrelevant as this RP takes place prior to the show and the future and characters of the show are not bound to the storyline of the show. The only thing certain is that a dark curse is cast by the Evil Queen and that many fairy tale characters are swept into storybrooke with false modern memories, forced to live in a world they didn’t make and roles that they didn’t pick.

Who should join?
Anyone who loves Fairy Tales, Disney, and/or general literature (Frankenstein, Wizard of Oz, etc.)
Creative Writers who want to write their stories in an ever-changing, ever flexible universe tied down only by the lore created by its players.

For a graphic interface of our code of conduct, universe, and character creation guides please see our website. Our application form is also on our website and will be retrieved instantly by GM and reviewed with moderators. ONCE UPON A TIME WEBSITE

We are a truly welcoming group and we look forward to working together with you to make this wonderful story come to life.

Here is a list of Claimed Characters. As you see, some are main, some are built from scratch. We encourage and value your input and creativity.

Character NamePlayer Name
RumplestiltskinDShadow
UrsulaPrestaDGTation
Ella EnchantedDragongoddess
Snow Whiteopen
The HuntsmanDShadow
RolandDShadow
Emma SwanDragongoddess

Ryan Marlow

DShadow

JustAlexander

Just posting to say that I’m going to be playing Killian now.

Anouk Daae

I was in this previously, but left because real life picked up. If I'm still allowed, I'd like to reapply.

dshadow

Hi, Anouk. I remember you, of course. I pulled up your old application and I am reviewing it with the moderator now. Obviously Snow White is no longer available. Did you have someone else in mind while we discuss? Thanks you for your reinterest :)

Anouk Daae

I was thinking Ariel from the Little Mermaid?

Dragongoddess

Anouk Daae

PrestaDGTation

I was in this before as Ursula.  That was a heap of fun!

Oh dear.. Can I play?
"I see. Hell is populated entirely by Theater Majors." - Majabya, while watching Hazbin Hotel.

dshadow

Recruiting still, Snow White is newly available!

Lovely Complex

I can take Snow White for you. :) Probably another character, too. Just unsure right now.
💋 On's & Off's 💋 F-List 💋

dshadow

For sure! Add me on Skype and we'll chat: dshadd4

Lovely Complex

Quote from: dshadow on April 11, 2018, 02:17:40 AM
For sure! Add me on Skype and we'll chat: dshadd4
Oh, I no longer have Skype. PM okay?
💋 On's & Off's 💋 F-List 💋

dshadow

I can do PM, but I prefer skype so I can chat quickly. Also, everyone in the group has skype and it's where the OOC chat is. But, yes, PM works too.