The Brothel (L,B,G,T Welcome!)(recruitment open)

Started by Levi, January 31, 2018, 02:08:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Levi

Once upon a time there was a sweet and innocent writer (that's me)

(no this isn't actually me, me but you get the idea)
One fateful day she decided to try and run an fairytail based rp and through that met a quick witted, dirty minded but charming writer. That writer introduced her to some art work that I have come to love!
One of the images by this artist has set my mind alight.....

So for this Rp I would like to use images from the artist Scott Campbell and in particular his Fairy Tale Fantasy images
https://j-scott-campbell.deviantart.com/gallery/26565897/Fairy-Tale-Fantasies-calendar as you can see from his work there are many fabulous characters to choose from.
To be clear if you wish to make a futa charter or male character you may use other images for your characters.

So my idea is this. My character (to be decided) runs a brothel where any persons with money to burn and a spare hour or few can come and enjoy the entertainment provided. However the "services" provided are not simply of the pleasurable kind. You character can have other talents to offer i.e. cat burglar or bookie.

This will be a highly smut based game and will be posted in the extreme/ bondage section on e! The only thing I ask of any writers interested is unless strictly agreed by both parties interested and myself I would prefer no non-consentual.

I leave you with the image that started the ball rolling and if that doesn't catch your eye, I don't know what will!

A Working Progress.             Posting responses are: Slow.    Updated

Foxy DeVille

So would people be playing the characters represented in the images or characters inspired by the images? Would they have special powers? What's the general setting? Modern? In the past?

Aaaand dibs on this one...

ff

*Preening* well thank you Levi that is the highest of praise, and I am def joining this one. Levi and I have fairy-tale-RP'ed before and it was always a very good time. Campbell's artwork is fantastic and I don't ever not use it for my fairy tale characters

I've been wanting to roleplay Alice for a long time so this looks like the perfect chance

EDIT: hmm what's all that white stuff on the toadstool in this image? Probably just the mushroom or yummy vanilla cake frosting  ::)

Crash

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Levi

Quote from: Foxy Oni on January 31, 2018, 02:48:11 PM
So would people be playing the characters represented in the images or characters inspired by the images? Would they have special powers? What's the general setting? Modern? In the past?

Aaaand dibs on this one...

I think a bit of both, if you want to use the classic portrayal of your chosen image them by all means, but if you want to play more on what the artist has rendered then you can as well. Special powers I think would be dependent on character. Now jasmine could totally have special powers. Perhaps shape shifting into a tiger or the ability to use a tigers power/strength as her own for example.

As to setting I'm thinking this place is like a worm hole between worlds, anything/anyone is welcome so futurestic-ish?!

Quote from: ff on January 31, 2018, 03:16:59 PM
*Preening* well thank you Levi that is the highest of praise, and I am def joining this one. Levi and I have fairy-tale-RP'ed before and it was always a very good time. Campbell's artwork is fantastic and I don't ever not use it for my fairy tale characters

You are more then welcome my lovely.

Quote from: Crash on January 31, 2018, 03:30:47 PM
Dibs on Rapunzel
Hey there crash!

Eobelle

Hexed

Awww. No love for Cinderella?

or Goldielocks?

Crash

I was contemplating Goldilocks but all that hair on Rapunzel.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."

Hexed

ff

Think of the bondage possibilities with that hair

Crash

Quote from: ff on January 31, 2018, 08:19:49 PM
Think of the bondage possibilities with that hair

Yeah I kind of was.  ::)

Foxy DeVille

Quote from: Levi on January 31, 2018, 04:20:56 PM
I think a bit of both, if you want to use the classic portrayal of your chosen image them by all means, but if you want to play more on what the artist has rendered then you can as well. Special powers I think would be dependent on character. Now jasmine could totally have special powers. Perhaps shape shifting into a tiger or the ability to use a tigers power/strength as her own for example.

As to setting I'm thinking this place is like a worm hole between worlds, anything/anyone is welcome so futurestic-ish?!

Groovy. I'll probably mix some elements together, like keeping the name Jasmine since it's way easier to spell that the princess's name in the original story. But the genie will be more traditional, no "three wishes" schtick and not much personality. I'm thinking Jasmine is married to Aladdin but feels manipulated by him and feels like he's more into wealth than he is her. He frequently goes of treasure hunting and leaves her behind. So she takes off to the brothel on a magic carpet with his lamp, since Aladdin finds it easier just to use the genie in his ring. She pretends to be a sex slave imprisoned there because she's kinky like that. The genie hangs around hidden to make sure things don't get too crazy and add a little magic to the festivities if needed.

Eobelle

I could be interested in either cinderella or goldilocks.  "The tied up and surrounded by pirates" theme worked for me with Wendy, but cinderella's "slave who goes to the ball then has dissolving clothes" is also a great theme for me, as is "girl gangfucked by three bears". 

Hexed

o.o You know I never thought of Cinderella or Goldilocks that way. Slavery and dissolving clothing sounds almost as fun as gangbangs. :)

Eobelle

Quote from: Hexed on January 31, 2018, 09:31:31 PM
o.o You know I never thought of Cinderella or Goldilocks that way. Slavery and dissolving clothing sounds almost as fun as gangbangs. :)
Now that I think about it, I think I like Cinderella instead of Wendy.  Would that swap be ok?

Hexed

^^

Had an idea huh?

Goldie's got freckles so that's a clear win in my favour. Even if no clue how to wrap the 'legend'. Seriously. All i recall is she sleeps in three beds, eats out of three bowls and gets caught by three bears.

Foxy DeVille

Quote from: Hexed on January 31, 2018, 10:41:55 PM
^^

Had an idea huh?

Goldie's got freckles so that's a clear win in my favour. Even if no clue how to wrap the 'legend'. Seriously. All i recall is she sleeps in three beds, eats out of three bowls and gets caught by three bears.

Maybe she's also a thief. Goldie's got a knack for B&E.

Eobelle

Quote from: Foxy Oni on January 31, 2018, 10:50:21 PM
Maybe she's also a thief. Goldie's got a knack for B&E.
And she's a critic, known for her discerning taste.

Levi

Quote from: Foxy Oni on January 31, 2018, 09:05:11 PM
Groovy. I'll probably mix some elements together, like keeping the name Jasmine since it's way easier to spell that the princess's name in the original story. But the genie will be more traditional, no "three wishes" schtick and not much personality. I'm thinking Jasmine is married to Aladdin but feels manipulated by him and feels like he's more into wealth than he is her. He frequently goes of treasure hunting and leaves her behind. So she takes off to the brothel on a magic carpet with his lamp, since Aladdin finds it easier just to use the genie in his ring. She pretends to be a sex slave imprisoned there because she's kinky like that. The genie hangs around hidden to make sure things don't get too crazy and add a little magic to the festivities if needed.

Yeah that sounds like the begining of a great character!

Quote from: Eobelle on January 31, 2018, 10:18:05 PM
Now that I think about it, I think I like Cinderella instead of Wendy.  Would that swap be ok?

Of course! If your up to it you can play both ^-^

Levi

I think I'll be using

Thanks everyone for the interest I'll get up charcter sheet info later on today  O:)  >:)

Idej

I have an idea for Ariel

In exchange for being having legs she has to serve in the Brothel whenever she is called upon regardless of what she is doing.

Levi

Quote from: Idej on February 01, 2018, 01:12:24 AM
I have an idea for Ariel

In exchange for being having legs she has to serve in the Brothel whenever she is called upon regardless of what she is doing.

Oh ho! *Chuckle* I forsee some fun times ahead for her!

Peanuts

Soo uhh, if everyone here is playing the brothel inhabitants, who's going to play the patrons? :p Do we have to play girls? Maybe Peter Pan got tired of Neverland ;) Or he decided to try and get Wendy back after she left him, hehe
If I haven't posted in a day or two check here, maybe harrass me a bit if there isn't a post :p

Haven't got an On/Offs thread, so check my RP preferences instead.

AndyZ

Keeping an eye on this.  I'll probably make a patron.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Levi

Quote from: Peanuts on February 01, 2018, 02:21:55 AM
Soo uhh, if everyone here is playing the brothel inhabitants, who's going to play the patrons? :p Do we have to play girls? Maybe Peter Pan got tired of Neverland ;) Or he decided to try and get Wendy back after she left him, hehe

You are very welcome to make a patron, no you don't have to play a girl!!!

I have a few NPC males in mind already. :)

Levi

[b]Name[/b]
[b]Alias[/b]
[b]Job title[/b]
[b]Gender[/b]
[b]Sexual orientation[/b]
[b]Description[/b] (chosen image)
[b]Other Abilities/ Special talent[/b]
[b]History[/b]
[b]Personality[/b]
[b]Character ons/Offs[/b]
[b]Writer ons/offs[/b]

Peanuts

Quote from: Levi on February 01, 2018, 05:22:25 AM
You are very welcome to make a patron, no you don't have to play a girl!!!

I have a few NPC males in mind already. :)

Actually I was kind of thinking that (and it would depend on Eobelle if she actually plays Wendy), that Wendy got sick of his 'lets stay in neverland forever' childish bullshit, and left him, and after pining around with the lost boys for a while he decided to follow her. He finds her at the brothel and in the ensuing argument Wendy challenges him to prove that she's important to him, and he ends up joining the brothel as a cute twink. I'm just trying to find a cute older version of him at the moment :p
If I haven't posted in a day or two check here, maybe harrass me a bit if there isn't a post :p

Levi

Quote from: Peanuts on February 01, 2018, 06:10:58 AM
Actually I was kind of thinking that (and it would depend on Eobelle if she actually plays Wendy), that Wendy got sick of his 'lets stay in neverland forever' childish bullshit, and left him, and after pining around with the lost boys for a while he decided to follow her. He finds her at the brothel and in the ensuing argument Wendy challenges him to prove that she's important to him, and he ends up joining the brothel as a cute twink. I'm just trying to find a cute older version of him at the moment :p

Sounds good :)

mia h

Maybe Belle could be running some sort of protection racket where she hires out her supernatural bodyguard\hitman? Or maybe a light blackmail, where she sleeps with clients and then gives them and then gives them a choice "More money or your wife finds out and you get visit from my friend here. Your choice."
If found acting like an idiot, apply Gibbs-slap to reboot system.

Crash

I may have to much stuff in my plate so I am going to give up Rapunzel if anyone wants her.  I may just make a patron.  A lovely lady that wishes to partake in the brothel’s lovelies.

Levi

Quote from: mia h on February 01, 2018, 10:58:08 AM
Maybe Belle could be running some sort of protection racket where she hires out her supernatural bodyguard\hitman? Or maybe a light blackmail, where she sleeps with clients and then gives them and then gives them a choice "More money or your wife finds out and you get visit from my friend here. Your choice."

Ooh that's a hot image! Haven't seen that one! Like the sound of that

ff

Quote from: Peanuts on February 01, 2018, 02:21:55 AM

If we don't have many males / patrons, and Levi doesn't mind us playing secondary characters ourselves, then as far as I'm concerned it would be cool for us to play patrons as well, esp those associated with the princesses (in effect the guys are wife swapping). I roleplay both males and females (in 1:1s with other female players, I am usually the male or the more domme-y female) and in this case was thinking of some sort of pimp-like Mad Hatter who pulls various props out of his giant fuzzy hat like a magician (Including a white rabbit, naturally) and hosts tea parties for the girls and/or the patrons. 

Similarly Jasmine's player seems to be musing about the Genie, and I feel like the Genie also would make for a good 'prop master' character who whips costumes, sex toys etc. out of his "bigger on the inside than the outside" lamp. Maybe can pull people inside the lamp and that's one of the 'locations'

All that said, I betcha we will get a wave of male character interest soon. Basically every group RP I join (especially fairy tale ones including the last one Levi and I were both in) seems to have this pattern: initially it looks like more females are interested, but then a lot of male characters come in by the time the RP starts (perhaps the females' milkshake brings them to the yard ;) ). And when the RP does any sort of edited title or new thread to say 'recruiting males!' on the heels of the initial female wave, you actually end up with way more males than females.   

Idej

Quote from: Hexed on January 31, 2018, 10:41:55 PM
^^

Had an idea huh?

Maybe she has to 'serve' time here for being caught by the bears or da bears are blackmailing her in working off the damage she did to their home in exchange for not going to prison?

Just a thought.

Levi

Quote from: ff on February 01, 2018, 12:28:16 PM
If we don't have many males / patrons, and Levi doesn't mind us playing secondary characters ourselves, then as far as I'm concerned it would be cool for us to play patrons as well, esp those associated with the princesses (in effect the guys are wife swapping). I roleplay both males and females (in 1:1s with other female players, I am usually the male or the more domme-y female) and in this case was thinking of some sort of pimp-like Mad Hatter who pulls various props out of his giant fuzzy hat like a magician (Including a white rabbit, naturally) and hosts tea parties for the girls and/or the patrons. 

Similarly Jasmine's player seems to be musing about the Genie, and I feel like the Genie also would make for a good 'prop master' character who whips costumes, sex toys etc. out of his "bigger on the inside than the outside" lamp. Maybe can pull people inside the lamp and that's one of the 'locations'

All that said, I betcha we will get a wave of male character interest soon. Basically every group RP I join (especially fairy tale ones including the last one Levi and I were both in) seems to have this pattern: initially it looks like more females are interested, but then a lot of male characters come in by the time the RP starts (perhaps the females' milkshake brings them to the yard ;) ). And when the RP does any sort of edited title or new thread to say 'recruiting males!' on the heels of the initial female wave, you actually end up with way more males than females.

Well I know your good for second and third even forth characters having witnessed it before lol. Nope I don't mind!

Also @mia h would the beast be a personal bodyguard? I was thinking of making a bouncer for the club but the beast does seem more appropriate...

Eobelle

Quote from: Peanuts on February 01, 2018, 06:10:58 AM
I'm not really into topping that much, and certainly not into topping boys. But if you want to take Wendy as a character and do this thing, you are welcome to her.

Peanuts

Quote from: Eobelle on February 01, 2018, 03:32:03 PM
I'm not really into topping that much, and certainly not into topping boys. But if you want to take Wendy as a character and do this thing, you are welcome to her.

Oh no, I didn't mean Wendy had to dominate him, just that they uh... like they get into an argument when he finds her in the brothel and she tricks him, or embarrassed him into making a foolish boast, and he stubbornly joins the brothel as an employee to try and prove to her he's serious, that kind of thing. I wouldn't be against him having some fun with wendy, but it was mostly just an idea of why he'd be working in the brothel with Wendy, he'd be getting topped by the patrons, not by her.

ff

I think Peter Pan present as a twink would be awesome. I've never done a M/M scene myself but twinky Peter Pan seems perfect for this sort of RP.

Also, ya'll simply have to see this -it's one of the legendary web pages from the very, very early internet and apparently it is still around - a real life twink Peter Pan who belongs in the annals (heh heh) of early net memeage along with BloodNinja and so on

http://www.pixyland.org/peterpan/

Hexed

Quote from: Idej on February 01, 2018, 12:51:10 PM
Maybe she has to 'serve' time here for being caught by the bears or da bears are blackmailing her in working off the damage she did to their home in exchange for not going to prison?

Just a thought.

Ohh that could be neat. Especially since they can use any B&E she does 'on the clock' to extend her service time because it's illegal. :D

Peanuts

Levi

Peanuts

I'm a fan of the punk/emo aesthetic myself, hehe, especially for cute subbies.

Name Peter Pan
Alias Pete/Petey
Job title Resident Uke
Gender Male
Sexual orientation Inexperienced, but open (Bi)
Description https://i.pinimg.com/564x/ef/74/6e/ef746ed1e9582205b5752f79e16f0a22.jpg
Other Abilities/Special talent Flight, Living Shadow, Swordsman, Summon Tinkerbell!
History Master of Neverland, leader of the Lost Boys, Nemesis of the Notorious Captain Hook, the boy who never grew up. Taken as a child to Neverland he escaped, but returned to find himself replaced in his childhood home and thus returned to Neverland. He could never stop adventuring however, and eventually discovered the Darling family, leading Wendy and her brothers to Neverland so that he could hear her stories forever. After saving her from hook, and numerous other adventures Wendy convinced him to return with her for a time to London where they both did some growing up, and that it seemed was the death knell of their relationship, the innocent love of their childhoods was ended forever. Having broken up with Wendy Peter returned to his home, but found that he had outgrown much of his old joys, the Lost Boys were like nagging brothers, and nothing felt the same any more. Surprisingly it was Tinkerbell that finally convinced Peter that he had to stop brooding and go make up with Wendy, for some closure if nothing else. So it was that he found himself at the Brothel and before he knew it, in an attempt to prove himself to Wendy he had agreed to work there with her, little did he know what that work would entail...
Personality Passionate, and friendly, but immature, boastful and proud most describe Peter. Almost incapable of backing down from any challenge, which is how he ended up here in the first place, he is adventurous and excitable, which should serve him well in his new profession.
Character ons/Offs Hmmm, I'll have to think on this...
Writer ons/offs Working on my forum post for it, but filled out my RP preferences

I also found a rather sexy version of Ursula as a sweet young thang that I might bring in as a patron to play with someone if they'd like :)
https://i.pinimg.com/564x/6a/7f/5d/6a7f5d55a6fffeb274128f5579cc5e22.jpg

AndyZ

I should ask if all characters have to be canonical fairy tales.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Levi

Quote from: AndyZ on February 02, 2018, 06:35:48 AM
I should ask if all characters have to be canonical fairy tales.

Nope! While Campbell does focus on fairy tail there are nursery rhyme characters to. Float me your thoughts on what you would like to play. Anything could work!

Levi

Quote from: Peanuts on February 01, 2018, 10:24:32 PM
I'm a fan of the punk/emo aesthetic myself, hehe, especially for cute subbies.

Name Peter Pan
Alias Pete/Petey
Job title Resident Uke
Gender Male
Sexual orientation Inexperienced, but open (Bi)
Description https://i.pinimg.com/564x/ef/74/6e/ef746ed1e9582205b5752f79e16f0a22.jpg
Other Abilities/Special talent Flight, Living Shadow, Swordsman, Summon Tinkerbell!
History Master of Neverland, leader of the Lost Boys, Nemesis of the Notorious Captain Hook, the boy who never grew up. Taken as a child to Neverland he escaped, but returned to find himself replaced in his childhood home and thus returned to Neverland. He could never stop adventuring however, and eventually discovered the Darling family, leading Wendy and her brothers to Neverland so that he could hear her stories forever. After saving her from hook, and numerous other adventures Wendy convinced him to return with her for a time to London where they both did some growing up, and that it seemed was the death knell of their relationship, the innocent love of their childhoods was ended forever. Having broken up with Wendy Peter returned to his home, but found that he had outgrown much of his old joys, the Lost Boys were like nagging brothers, and nothing felt the same any more. Surprisingly it was Tinkerbell that finally convinced Peter that he had to stop brooding and go make up with Wendy, for some closure if nothing else. So it was that he found himself at the Brothel and before he knew it, in an attempt to prove himself to Wendy he had agreed to work there with her, little did he know what that work would entail...
Personality Passionate, and friendly, but immature, boastful and proud most describe Peter. Almost incapable of backing down from any challenge, which is how he ended up here in the first place, he is adventurous and excitable, which should serve him well in his new profession.
Character ons/Offs Hmmm, I'll have to think on this...
Writer ons/offs Working on my forum post for it, but filled out my RP preferences

I also found a rather sexy version of Ursula as a sweet young thang that I might bring in as a patron to play with someone if they'd like :)
https://i.pinimg.com/564x/6a/7f/5d/6a7f5d55a6fffeb274128f5579cc5e22.jpg

O.o our first completed character! Yay

Levi

AndyZ

I'm not honestly sure.  I very rarely play characters that were written by anyone else.  Maybe I'll come up with a fun concept in the style of fairy tales and such that I can use, though.

Eobelle

Hmmm.  I think I'm going to have to back out of this. Sorry. Still love the concept though.

Levi

Quote from: Eobelle on February 02, 2018, 02:32:22 PM
Hmmm.  I think I'm going to have to back out of this. Sorry. Still love the concept though.

Sorry to loose you sweetie,come back anytime. Or pop by for a visit ;)

Peanuts

NosCorventius

I've got a few other games that may kick in here real soon so I don't want to commit to a full time staff member, however, I do  want to throw in as a Patron. The Notorious Captain Hook. I have a scene in my head of him paying for the pleasure of both Wendy and Pan. Such a sweet revenge. Not to mention as a Pirate, he seems a natural choice for a regular Patron anyways. Having his eyes on a certain Mermaid for instance. Plus knife play with a hook as well as an assortment of other nasty attachments seems like a whole a lot of fun. If you guys think there are too many Neverlanders already though I understand.

P.s. aphrodisiac pixy dust has possibilities.  >:)

~Nos~

Levi

Quote from: NosCorventius on February 03, 2018, 09:42:20 AM
I've got a few other games that may kick in here real soon so I don't want to commit to a full time staff member, however, I do  want to throw in as a Patron. The Notorious Captain Hook. I have a scene in my head of him paying for the pleasure of both Wendy and Pan. Such a sweet revenge. Not to mention as a Pirate, he seems a natural choice for a regular Patron anyways. Having his eyes on a certain Mermaid for instance. Plus knife play with a hook as well as an assortment of other nasty attachments seems like a whole a lot of fun. If you guys think there are too many Neverlanders already though I understand.

P.s. aphrodisiac pixy dust has possibilities.  >:)

~Nos~

Not at all, that sounds great.

Saric

Name Elphaba
Alias 'Wicked Witch of the West', 'El', 'Green'
Job title Mistress of Basic Training
Gender Futanari
Sexual orientation Omi-sexual
Description
Other Abilities/ Special talent Magic, Potion Brewing, Summon Flying Monkeys
History Elphaba was born in the magical land of Oz, which was unfortunately the corrupt and racist land of Oz. She and her sister spent much of their childhood insulted and abused because of their green skin and it was only when she went to become trained in the magical arts that she finally found any acceptance or attraction... but she found it in spades! With some help from her roommate she became a beautiful and exotic girl that most of the campus wanted to sample... and she saw no reason not to let them! While she enjoyed her new and growing reputation as a slut and a fantastic lay, and eagerly passed her tricks and interests down to her sister, she found herself growing more opposed to the practices of the schools teachers and graduates.

Eventually she broke with the school publicly and was declared 'Wicked', unable to reform from the inside she set herself up in opposition and forced reform by making them conform to oppose her. Unfortunately years of work produce few results, and the few hardy souls willing to let her 'kidnap them' couldn't satisfy the sexual appetites of the the school slut. She finally saw her chance when an innocent and bumping girl stumbled into Oz, and faked both her sister's and her own deaths before leaving Oz entirely.

They recently found the Brothel and Elphaba joined at once, her sister is turning tricks on the streets while waiting to see how El gets on before possibly joining as well. Given her extensive experience with members of both sexes, often at the same time, as well as her large and respectable cock, Elphaba has been tapped to train potential new hires in the sexual arts to a minimum level of standard. She frequently spends both her time off and her pay hiring her co-workers as well, when she can't seduce them in their free time!
Personality Elphaba is a nymphomaniac of the highest order, to the point she can suffer withdraw from not getting enough sex, despite that her strong but personal sense of morality drove her into exile and abstinence to oppose what she perceived as unjust practices in her homeland. Now finally free to enjoy herself she wishes to live a life of self-indulgence and depravity with her sister to make up for all the years they wasted trying to make a difference back home.
Character ons/Offs Ons: Sub-Dom Switches, group sex, stomach bulging/inflation, exotic cocks and body shapes, anal, being sandwiched, impregnation, and her sister
Offs: Watersports, gore, vore, and pain
Writer ons/offs See above?

If approved I might bring in her sister and have them run with that futanari twincest thing! Mostly to attract clients or seduce a co-worker but perfectly willing to go all the way if someone wants to see more or they have a lack of others to play with! >:)
"I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures." - Slovotsky's Law #42

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”― Neil Gaiman, Coraline

“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.” - Terry Pratchett (Rest in Peace, Master Storyteller)

Levi

Quote from: Saric on February 03, 2018, 12:06:28 PM
Name Elphaba
Alias 'Wicked Witch of the West', 'El', 'Green'
Job title Mistress of Basic Training
Gender Futanari
Description
Other Abilities/ Special talent Magic, Potion Brewing, Summon Flying Monkeys
History Elphaba was born in the magical land of Oz, which was unfortunately the corrupt and racist land of Oz. She and her sister spent much of their childhood insulted and abused because of their green skin and it was only when she went to become trained in the magical arts that she finally found any acceptance or attraction... but she found it in spades! With some help from her roommate she became a beautiful and exotic girl that most of the campus wanted to sample... and she saw no reason not to let them! While she enjoyed her new and growing reputation as a slut and a fantastic lay, and eagerly passed her tricks and interests down to her sister, she found herself growing more opposed to the practices of the schools teachers and graduates.

Eventually she broke with the school publicly and was declared 'Wicked', unable to reform from the inside she set herself up in opposition and forced reform by making them conform to oppose her. Unfortunately years of work produce few results, and the few hardy souls willing to let her 'kidnap them' couldn't satisfy the sexual appetites of the the school slut. She finally saw her chance when an innocent and bumping girl stumbled into Oz, and faked both her sister's and her own deaths before leaving Oz entirely.

They recently found the Brothel and Elphaba joined at once, her sister is turning tricks on the streets while waiting to see how El gets on before possibly joining as well. Given her extensive experience with members of both sexes, often at the same time, as well as her large and respectable cock, Elphaba has been tapped to train potential new hires in the sexual arts to a minimum level of standard. She frequently spends both her time off and her pay hiring her co-workers as well, when she can't seduce them in their free time!
Personality Elphaba is a nymphomaniac of the highest order, to the point she can suffer withdraw from not getting enough sex, despite that her strong but personal sense of morality drove her into exile and abstinence to oppose what she perceived as unjust practices in her homeland. Now finally free to enjoy herself she wishes to live a life of self-indulgence and depravity with her sister to make up for all the years they wasted trying to make a difference back home.
Character ons/Offs Ons: Sub-Dom Switches, group sex, stomach bulging/inflation, exotic cocks and body shapes, anal, being sandwiched, impregnation, and her sister

If approved I might bring in her sister and have them run with that futanari twincest thing! Mostly to attract clients or seduce a co-worker but perfectly willing to go all the way if someone wants to see more or they have a lack of others to play with! >:)

Love!, And welcome

Saric

Quote from: Levi on February 03, 2018, 12:26:57 PM
Love!, And welcome

Thank you! I look forward to writing with you, and ff too!

Is it okay if I bring the sister in or would you rather I not?
"I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures." - Slovotsky's Law #42

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”― Neil Gaiman, Coraline

“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.” - Terry Pratchett (Rest in Peace, Master Storyteller)

Levi

Quote from: Saric on February 03, 2018, 05:16:21 PM
Thank you! I look forward to writing with you, and ff too!

Is it okay if I bring the sister in or would you rather I not?

Go for it!

Idej

Ok if Cinderella is open again I'd like to use her if not I will use Ariel.

Regardless I can make a sheet very soon once I know who is available :P

Levi

Quote from: Idej on February 03, 2018, 11:06:00 PM
Ok if Cinderella is open again I'd like to use her if not I will use Ariel.

Regardless I can make a sheet very soon once I know who is available :P

Well I know Hexed put up the image but not sure if he is playing that character?

Hexed

Working on a B&E goldielocks. :D

If I can stop staring at the post and actually type stuff.

Levi

Quote from: Hexed on February 04, 2018, 09:43:52 AM
Working on a B&E goldielocks. :D

If I can stop staring at the post and actually type stuff.

Ah thank you! Which means Cinderella is free Idej

Foxy DeVille

Name Badroulbadour
Alias Princess Jasmine
Job title "Slave Girl"
Gender Female
Sexual orientation Pansexual
Description A petite Arabian teenager barely dressed in a few veils. Best abs and glutes in the sultanate.
Other Abilities/ Special talent She is a superb belly dancer and very flexible from practicing Sufi yoga. She has her husband's lamp that contains a powerful genie who serves as a bodyguard and personal assistant.
History The daughter of a sultan, Badroulbadour became smitten with what she though was a prince but was actually a common thief aided by a magical lamp. She helped him defeat an evil magician, the two were married, and then... meh. Her new husband Aladdin seemed more interested in treasure than his teenage bride. He would go off seeking lost fortunes while leaving Badroulbadour bored in their palace. During one such outing, Badroulbadour told the genie she wished to go someplace exciting. He took her to the Brothel where she was violated in ways she never imagined. Badroulbadour decided to become a whore, assuming the name Princess Jasmine and pretending to be a slave at the Brothel so patrons would treat her however they wished.
Personality Badroulbadour is an independent young lady who feels stifled by both her father and husband. Her moonlighting as Princess Jasmine allows her to rebel against that pampered boring life and get the attention she desires.
Character ons/offs Princess Jasmine is an enthusiastic submissive who wants her patrons to inflict on her whatever their depraved minds can think of. Almost nothing is too painful or humiliating for her. The genies helps her recovery from whatever perversion has been done to her and can even change Princess Jasmine's body to suit the desires of a patron.
Writer ons/offs F-List

Levi

Quote from: Foxy Oni on February 04, 2018, 10:57:49 AM

Name Badroulbadour
Alias Princess Jasmine
Job title "Slave Girl"
Gender Female
Description A petite Arabian teenage barely dressed in a few veils. Best abs and glutes in the sultanate.
Other Abilities/ Special talent She is a superb belly dancer and very flexible from practicing Sufi yoga. She has her husband's lamp that contains a powerful genie who serves as a bodyguard and personal assistant.
History The daughter of a sultan, Badroulbadour became smitten with what she though was a prince but was actually a common thief aided by a magical lamp. She helped him defeat an evil magician, the two were married, and then... meh. Her new husband Aladdin seemed more interested in treasure than his teenage bride. He would go off seeking lost fortunes while leaving Badroulbadour bored in their palace. During one such outing, Badroulbadour told the genie she wished to go someplace exciting. He took her to the Brothel where she was violated in ways she never imagined. Badroulbadour decided to become a whore, assuming the name Princess Jasmine and pretending to be a slave at the Brothel so patrons would treat her however they wished.
Personality Badroulbadour is a independent young lady who feels stifled by both her father and husband. Her moonlighting as Princess Jasmine allows her to rebel against that pampered boring life and get the attention she desires.
Character ons/offs Princess Jasmine is an enthusiastic submissive who wants her patrons to inflict on her whatever their depraved minds can think of. Almost nothing is too painful or humiliating for her. The genies helps her recovery from whatever perversion has been done to her and can even change Princess Jasmine's body to suit the desires of a patron.
Writer ons/offs F-List

Nice!

Saric

Quote from: Foxy Oni on February 04, 2018, 10:57:49 AM

Name Badroulbadour
Alias Princess Jasmine
Job title "Slave Girl"
Gender Female
Description A petite Arabian teenage barely dressed in a few veils. Best abs and glutes in the sultanate.
Personality Badroulbadour is a independent young lady who feels stifled by both her father and husband. Her moonlighting as Princess Jasmine allows her to rebel against that pampered boring life and get the attention she desires.
Writer ons/offs F-List

Delicious! I think 'El' and her sister are going to have to invite 'Princess Jasmine' over for tea, or lunch, or some other polite social event... then shove her down and rape her when she arrives! Maybe offer to enslave her in truth while she's at the Brothel? I kind of like the idea of the princes waving goodbye to her husband and father as they leave on some diplomatic journey or other, then frantically strip down and collar herself before being transported to her Mistresses' room so she can kneel at their feet and excitedly tell them they have an entire month to defile and use her!

Regardless we should make plans! Would you prefer the OOC or PM?

Peanuts

Foxy DeVille

Quote from: Peanuts on February 04, 2018, 07:18:21 PM
MMmm, always liked Jasmine...

Then you'll love what a slutty subby slave she's gonna be...  >:)

Carly

Can I play a futa patron.?

I have many images in my ons and offs for candidates futas - if that is acceptable to Levi, I would like to go any that she approves (Levi if you have the time please look through them and tell me which I can go if any) If people prefer not to have futa as patrons thats fine too. People love and hate them and I dont want any to be turned off by my character.

Saric

Quote from: Carly on February 04, 2018, 10:46:32 PM

I have many images in my ons and offs for candidates futas - if that is acceptable to Levi, I would like to go any that she approves (Levi if you have the time please look through them and tell me which I can go if any) If people prefer not to have futa as patrons thats fine too. People love and hate them and I dont want any to be turned off by my character.

I'm playing a futa whore whose already been accepted, I think it's fine. :P

Why don't you pick out a few favorites and see who catches the eye?

Foxy DeVille

My character says "yes please" to futa patrons. That one in pinstripes is super-hot, as is the blue devil.

Carly

Name Anna Loka
Alias Anna
Job title None - lotto winner / patron
Gender Futanari
Description
Other Abilities/ Special talent None

History Anna was never one to focus on work for long. She tried her hand at many jobs but ended up being fired from them all. She was on the street at an early age until she gave the last of her food for another street urchin that was blind. The blind urchin gave her three wishes as a reward. She didn't believe him. She wished anyway and asked to get a winning first division lotto ticket, to be blessed with perfect health and as a joke she mentioned that she would like to be to be hung like a male pornstar. To her suprise they all became true the following day.

This changed her life, but her lithe frame, now endowed with an enormous penis that goes past her knees prevented many social activities and excluded her from a lot of life. She has mixed feelings about wishing for a penis but decided that she can make her own life and befriend those that approve now she was rich. How rich ? She won 500 million and has spent only a few of it so far - mostly to charities for the homeless- primarily cup-of-soup-a-day for those in need.

Personality Anna lusts simularly to a teenage boy and thinks about sex about as often as one. Because she exhudes wealth this is less of a problem now she has found a brothel that answers to her tastes. She is foward, simple minded, and likes things that are exclusive. She eats very well, partly to make up for all the sour meals she had as a person on the street. She dresses in the finest of clothes, ones that show her penis proudly.

Character ons/Offs https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=58796
Writer ons/offs https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=58796

Idej

Name:  Cinderella
Alias  Cindy
Job title  Slave Girl
Gender  Female
Sexual orientation  Bisexual
Other Abilities/ Special talent  Expert cleaner, and has a Faerie Godmother to do a variety of things...for a price
History  Every knows Cinderella, the belittled, demeaned step-daughter to an cruel woman and her two daughters.  Always the source of abuse and belittlement to the three that ruled her life, Cinderella desired for something more in her life.  To rise above her status and do more than just be a cleaner for the house she lived in.  She was able to get that wish through the source of a Faery Godmother that came into her life, and granted her desires.  However, that magic came with a price, as while she was free from the toils she once had, she was given new toils.  The Godmother wanted repayment and thus made it be known that she must repay the services granted by working in this fantasy brothel and serve as part of the Godmother's line of whores she controls by tempting them with more magical blessings only to have to repay her later.
Personality  Cinderella was once the bright eyed idealist who thought dreams can come true.  They can, but for a price and has become more about maximizing her own profits in order to make her dreams come true.  She is still a submissive lady due to all the things that came to her in life, and it shows when the Godmother comes asking for payment.  She is a hard worker and has a good work ethic, but the once bright light in her eyes has faded as she has faced the harsh reality of working for the Godmother.
Character ons/Offs  https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=1779
Writer ons/offs  https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=1779

Hexed

Name Samantha
Alias Goldielocks, Gold
Job title Slave
Gender Female
Sexual orientation Bisexual
Description https://orig00.deviantart.net/e675/f/2010/271/a/2/goldilocks_and_the_3_bears_by_j_scott_campbell-d2z2o6k.jpg
Other Abilities/ Special talent Can open any lock. pretty sneaky. can take large objects
History The tale is a fairly standard one. Spoiled youngest daughter wrapping her father around her fingers such that she can do no wrong. Then using the fact that her father is a noble to get away with many things in her father's lands. Petty thefts, breaking and entering, being annoying in general. For years she continued in such a way getting away with it all. Then she roamed a tad further then she should have and found a cabin out in the woods. Slipping in was easy, the simple keylock barely slowing her down. Inside she found three meals, of porrage,  sampled all of them, and ate one of them. She then proceeded to bounce and make a right mess of the three beds, finally settling down on one to sleep. And it is three bears that found her, biped and intelligent. Sadly for her she'd found herself outside the lands of her father and they didn't let her off with just a few words. The three male bears tore her clothing off and worked their frustration out on her body before selling her off to an underground brothel as 'compensation' for damaged belongings.
Personality Bratty and demanding but gives in easily after her experience. Won't even try making demands when there's more then one person around.
Character ons/Offs Groups, bondage, submitting get her quite wet./ Heavy abuse or bathroom play will have her drawing back in disgust
Writer ons/offs About the same! Spank her yes, beat her black and blue is a no.

Levi

First of hello and welcome, yes futa characters are accepted! I will happily look at your pictures.

However I see that in the intrim of me being at work you have submitted a profile and all I can say is the image is super hot hot!

@ Hexed, Idej and Carly I will read everyone's profiles a bit later I'm sure there all fab!

@everyone hopefully the main post will be up tonight. Very excited and looking forward to working with you all!

NosCorventius

Name Captain James Bartholomew Roberts
Alias Captain Hook, Formerly: John Roberts, "Black Bart" Roberts, The Dread Pirate Roberts.
Job title  Captain of the Jolly Roger. Notorious Pirate.
Gender Male
Sexual orientation mostly heterosexual but known to bugger the occasional male for spice or vengeful principle
Description

Other Abilities/ Special talent Captain Hook is a Master swordsman and a fantastic shot and is practiced in all the deceptive arts. The loss of his hand has not slowed the Captain down in the slightest he is as driven as ever and has recently had a slew of new attachments made by his ships tinkerer to replace his missing left hand.

History Black Bart Roberts was the terror of the African and American Seas. Through trickery as often as force he captured ship after ship. 470 in just over 4 years to be exact made him the greatest pirate to sail the Western seas. 

All that changed on a cold foggy morning In February of 1722 when the Swallow, a Royal Navy Man of War, closed in on his flag ship the Royal Fortune. The Swallow fired upon them and gravely injured the great Captain, blowing him clean of the deck and into the icy brine. Dying and resolved to join his buccaneer brothers in Davey Jones Locker he was surprised to instead be saved by creatures he never believed existed, mermaids.

The shores he woke upon were pure white like nothing he had seen before in all his travels but it was the stars that startled him. See He'd been a Navigator before a Captain and knew every star and constellation in the sky. These stars were not his stars though their constellations foreign to him leaving the mapmaker lost and alone. Thus began the story of the most infamous Pirate Captain to ever set foot upon Neverland's alabaster shores.

Twas a few years later that the Captain and the Prince of Orphans met upon the decks to duel for the right of conquest. The Captain would have easily overwhelmed the boy had it not been for his a ability to fly. Instead he dealt with a floating fiend whom through trickery had not only won but had cut off his hand and tossed it overboard to a veritable sea monster known as Tick Tock. With the replacement appendage, a deadly and cruel hook, attached securely in place Bart took on a new name. Captain Hook.

From that day forward they have met several times, each claiming victories and coming back anew with new strategies to challenge and flummax their adversary. Recently however Pan has been decidedly absent. Not one to sit on his laurels for long Hook has decided to visit a nearby brothel;  both to enjoy the entertainment and possibly do a bit of recruiting.

Personality While most believe Hook to be a boastful blaggard he is well worthy of his legendary status. He is well educated, cultured, and a gentleman scoundrel. He keeps his part in negotiations to the exact letter of the law. Despite everything the rest of the world thinks and says about him Hook cares about his crew's interests above all else.

Character ons/Offs Ons: Domination, Bondage, Blackmail, Group sex, knife/sword/hook play, Whips /cats/ floggers, anal sex, tattoos. Offs: see profile link below.
Writer ons/offs https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=7022

Levi

Quote from: NosCorventius on February 06, 2018, 01:21:25 AM
Name Captain James Bartholomew Roberts
Alias Captain Hook, Formerly: John Roberts, "Black Bart" Roberts, The Dread Pirate Roberts.
Job title  Captain of the Jolly Roger. Notorious Pirate.
Gender Male
Sexual orientation mostly heterosexual but known to bugger the occasional male for spice or vengeful principle
Description

Other Abilities/ Special talent Captain Hook is a Master swordsman and a fantastic shot and is practiced in all the deceptive arts. The loss of his hand has not slowed the Captain down in the slightest he is as driven as ever and has recently had a slew of new attachments made by his ships tinkerer to replace his missing left hand.

History Black Bart Roberts was the terror of the African and American Seas. Through trickery as often as force he captured ship after ship. 470 in just over 4 years to be exact made him the greatest pirate to sail the Western seas. 

All that changed on a cold foggy morning In February of 1722 when the Swallow, a Royal Navy Man of War, closed in on his flag ship the Royal Fortune. The Swallow fired upon them and gravely injured the great Captain, blowing him clean of the deck and into the icy brine. Dying and resolved to join his buccaneer brothers in Davey Jones Locker he was surprised to instead be saved by creatures he never believed existed, mermaids.

The shores he woke upon were pure white like nothing he had seen before in all his travels but it was the stars that startled him. See He'd been a Navigator before a Captain and knew every star and constellation in the sky. These stars were not his stars though their constellations foreign to him leaving the mapmaker lost and alone. Thus began the story of the most infamous Pirate Captain to ever set foot upon Neverland's alabaster shores.

Twas a few years later that the Captain and the Prince of Orphans met upon the decks to duel for the right of conquest. The Captain would have easily overwhelmed the boy had it not been for his a ability to fly. Instead he dealt with a floating fiend whom through trickery had not only won but had cut off his hand and tossed it overboard to a veritable sea monster known as Tick Tock. With the replacement appendage, a deadly and cruel hook, attached securely in place Bart took on a new name. Captain Hook.

From that day forward they have met several times, each claiming victories and coming back anew with new strategies to challenge and flummax their adversary. Recently however Pan has been decidedly absent. Not one to sit on his laurels for long Hook has decided to visit a nearby brothel;  both to enjoy the entertainment and possibly do a bit of recruiting.

Personality While most believe Hook to be a boastful blaggard he is well worthy of his legendary status. He is well educated, cultured, and a gentleman scoundrel. He keeps his part in negotiations to the exact letter of the law. Despite everything the rest of the world thinks and says about him Hook cares about his crew's interests above all else.

Character ons/Offs Ons: Domination, Bondage, Blackmail, Group sex, knife/sword/hook play, Whips /cats/ floggers, anal sex, tattoos. Offs: see profile link below.
Writer ons/offs https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=7022

Nice

Levi

ff

Name Alice Liddel
Alias Alice in Wonderland
Job title Recruiter, trainer, chef
Gender Female
Sexual orientation Bisexual, switch
Description https://orig00.deviantart.net/a985/f/2010/271/6/7/alice_in_wonderland_2011_by_j_scott_campbell-d2yr8eu.jpg
Other Abilities/ Special talent Baking and brewing food and drinks with such properties as size- and mood-altering. Fantastic at croquet and cards. Moon logic: uses verbal puns and paradoxes and idioms to affect miscellaneous spell-like effects, for example using dry humor or reciting dry history to dry off wet things, or saying "I like to watch" to conjure a pocket watch and check the time. 
History As is ever the fate of idle rich girls, the dreariet thing young Alice could image were hte boring lessons and lectures of the older sister whom her parents had delegated much of her day to day rearing. One sunny day in the park, Alice, particularly world weary and slipping into daydreams as her sister yammered on, thought she spied a darting white rabbit. She followed the creature, tumbled down a hole, and into a wonderland of the impossible. At a certain orgiastic tea party, the Mad Hatter recruited her, through a mix of disarming charm and unresolvable word play Alice couldn’t talk herself out of, into the prospect of not having to return her old mundane life...by plying the trade of a brothel girl. Alice has since became a ‘recruiter’ in turn, or ‘pimpette’ as it is sometimes said, as well as a trainer or stress tester for other brothel girls, putting them through their paces as it were. She also whips up (literally, sometimes) pastries, drinks, and other treats for tea parties for brothel staff and/or patrons, or procures strange toys and props (which the Hatter’s hat seems to be a bottomless source of.) She has apprenticed to the Hatter, both in the pimping business, and in skills as a hatter and clothier, as such she is a source of outlandish and sexy costumes for herself and the other girls.
Personality Has a very random sense of humor; very perky; sexual switch and practically bipolar personality. A little bit mad, but all the best people are, don’t you know? Has sometimes thought as many as six impossible things before breakfast. 
Character ons/Offs On: Bisexuality, BDSM, toys, oral/vag/anal, whipping/spanking/etc, costumes and roleplay. Offs: scat/gore/vore.
Writer ons/offs Same

Levi

Quote from: ff on February 06, 2018, 03:13:20 PM
Name Alice Liddel
Alias Alice in Wonderland
Job title Recruiter, trainer, chef
Gender Female
Sexual orientation Bisexual, switch
Description https://orig00.deviantart.net/a985/f/2010/271/6/7/alice_in_wonderland_2011_by_j_scott_campbell-d2yr8eu.jpg
Other Abilities/ Special talent Baking and brewing food and drinks with such properties as size- and mood-altering. Fantastic at croquet and cards. Moon logic: uses verbal puns and paradoxes and idioms to affect miscellaneous spell-like effects, for example using dry humor or reciting dry history to dry off wet things, or saying "I like to watch" to conjure a pocket watch and check the time. 
History As is ever the fate of idle rich girls, the dreariet thing young Alice could image were hte boring lessons and lectures of the older sister whom her parents had delegated much of her day to day rearing. One sunny day in the park, Alice, particularly world weary and slipping into daydreams as her sister yammered on, thought she spied a darting white rabbit. She followed the creature, tumbled down a hole, and into a wonderland of the impossible. At a certain orgiastic tea party, the Mad Hatter recruited her, through a mix of disarming charm and unresolvable word play Alice couldn’t talk herself out of, into the prospect of not having to return her old mundane life...by plying the trade of a brothel girl. Alice has since became a ‘recruiter’ in turn, or ‘pimpette’ as it is sometimes said, as well as a trainer or stress tester for other brothel girls, putting them through their paces as it were. She also whips up (literally, sometimes) pastries, drinks, and other treats for tea parties for brothel staff and/or patrons, or procures strange toys and props (which the Hatter’s hat seems to be a bottomless source of.) She has apprenticed to the Hatter, both in the pimping business, and in skills as a hatter and clothier, as such she is a source of outlandish and sexy costumes for herself and the other girls.
Personality Has a very random sense of humor; very perky; sexual switch and practically bipolar personality. A little bit mad, but all the best people are, don’t you know? Has sometimes thought as many as six impossible things before breakfast. 
Character ons/Offs On: Bisexuality, BDSM, toys, oral/vag/anal, whipping/spanking/etc, costumes and roleplay. Offs: scat/gore/vore.
Writer ons/offs Same

Yay! I hope Alice can keep up with Ottava's plans.  >:)

Crasey

Oh, my. I like that the art inspiring this is so different from what I'd normally relate to, and so focused. It inspires me to a new kind of character, for me.

So... Incoming straight girl, look at that. At least insofar as she hasn't yet encountered a futa. ::) (I can personally happily go there as long as the breasts aren't really emphasized.)

Anyway, here I submit this lazy bitch:

Name Talia Aurora Briar Rosamond

Alias Princess Aurora, Sleeping Beauty, Briar Rose, Rosebud

Job title Captive

Gender Female

Sexual orientation Straight?

Other Abilities/ Special talent Despite languishing in sleep for years on end, the stolen princess remains always as she was on her fateful sixteenth birthday, requiring no care to keep her health as long as she slumbers. Aurora is sometimes also considered to be possessed of a supernatural beauty, impossibly enchanting to all who behold her; On the other hand, this may as well be men's excuse for letting their carnal natures get the better of them before her helplessness.

History A finger pricked upon a poisoned spindle, meant to be the death of the budding princess by a curse laid upon her christening, instead by the good will of one blue-clad fairy descended the young woman into a sorcerous sleep. The generous fairy twisted the original evil curse such that little Briar Rose would awaken to powerful affection. Unfortunately, of course, such undiluted passion is fleeting, and time and time again this Sleeping Beauty has woken to bear the fruits of love only to then return to her peaceful reverie, awaiting the next desirous man.

And then, it must be said, what a precious good for a brothel is a "worker" who for all clients is either helpless or wanting, cannot leave under her own power, and requires no care.

Personality Raised humbly at a cottage in the countryside, the fairies' efforts to protect the girl not only left her so easily abducted, but made her into an unpretentious royal if ever there was one. For all her beauty and magnificent heritage, Talia was troubled by learning what was expected of her. Her situation may not be respectable, but it is real in a way that royalty never is, and perhaps cannot be.

Thus, even in captivity she finds herself more at ease than under the specter of her parentage, and to this day prickles at reminders. As the waking moments wear on, she may even be slowly filled with a sense of belonging, for the first time. Or perhaps, in a life dominated by sleep, it is just that easy to accept what reality brings, when it is reality that seems to be the dream.

Character ons/Offs Outercourse such as titfucking and thighjobs, non-penetrative oral, and a developing appreciation for the writer's kinks:

Writer ons/offs https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=214774

Levi

Quote from: Crasey on February 06, 2018, 03:43:41 PM
Oh, my. I like that the art inspiring this is so different from what I'd normally relate to, and so focused. It inspires me to a new kind of character, for me.

So... Incoming straight girl, look at that. At least insofar as she hasn't yet encountered a futa. ::) (I can personally happily go there as long as the breasts aren't really emphasized.)

Anyway, here I submit this lazy bitch:

Name Talia Aurora Briar Rosamond

Alias Princess Aurora, Sleeping Beauty, Briar Rose, Rosebud

Job title Captive

Gender Female

Sexual orientation Straight?

Other Abilities/ Special talent Despite languishing in sleep for years on end, the stolen princess remains always as she was on her fateful sixteenth birthday, requiring no care to keep her health as long as she slumbers. Aurora is sometimes also considered to be possessed of a supernatural beauty, impossibly enchanting to all who behold her; On the other hand, this may as well be men's excuse for letting their carnal natures get the better of them before her helplessness.

History A finger pricked upon a poisoned spindle, meant to be the death of the budding princess by a curse laid upon her christening, instead by the good will of one blue-clad fairy descended the young woman into a sorcerous sleep. The generous fairy twisted the original evil curse such that little Briar Rose would awaken to powerful affection. Unfortunately, of course, such undiluted passion is fleeting, and time and time again this Sleeping Beauty has woken to bear the fruits of love only to then return to her peaceful reverie, awaiting the next desirous man.

And then, it must be said, what a precious good for a brothel is a "worker" who for all clients is either helpless or wanting, cannot leave under her own power, and requires no care.

Personality Raised humbly at a cottage in the countryside, the fairies' efforts to protect the girl not only left her so easily abducted, but made her into an unpretentious royal if ever there was one. For all her beauty and magnificent heritage, Talia was troubled by learning what was expected of her. Her situation may not be respectable, but it is real in a way that royalty never is, and perhaps cannot be.

Thus, even in captivity she finds herself more at ease than under the specter of her parentage, and to this day prickles at reminders. As the waking moments wear on, she may even be slowly filled with a sense of belonging, for the first time. Or perhaps, in a life dominated by sleep, it is just that easy to accept what reality brings, when it is reality that seems to be the dream.

Character ons/Offs Outercourse such as titfucking and thighjobs, non-penetrative oral, and a developing appreciation for the writer's kinks:

Writer ons/offs https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=214774

Hello! I'm very glad we drew you in. I find myself very intrigued by briar.

Idej

Levi

Carly

is my character approved levi ?

My character has won lotto, if we are assuming a time period in the past where there are castles etc I can change my background to be a noble or something -

Levi

Quote from: Carly on February 06, 2018, 07:45:16 PM
is my character approved levi ?

My character has won lotto, if we are assuming a time period in the past where there are castles etc I can change my background to be a noble or something -

Deffinatly approved. No it's more futuristic so no need to change :) x

Levi

Solistair

Name Alanna Ezkan
Alias Queen of Gold
Job title Sorceress
Gender Futanari
Description
NSFW
, 6 foot tall and muscular elf with large breasts and an even larger cock.
Other Abilities/ Special talent Magic/Sorcery (Greed Magic, Transmutation)
History A sorceress who put first her pursuit of riches and wealth beyond belief, Alanna has spent the past decades of her life accumulating treasure within her hidden realm hidden somewhere in the world. Of course, it took some time, but eventually she grew bored off the money and sought another selfish pleasure. After much experimenting, she gave herself an abnormally large cock and now seeks to indulge herself in sexual ecstasy.
Personality A selfish woman, Alanna does everything with herself in mind. She always seeks out the life of adventure and thrills. At the moment, this expresses itself in the form of exotic sex.
Character ons/Offs With her horse-like cock, Alanna enjoys deep penetration especially cervical and throat-fucking. She loves women who submit their bodies to her and delights in dirty talk throughout sex. However, she can be readily submissive and also likes to be fucked deeply and roughly while being verbally abused. Thanks to her powers, she is able to transition from futa to female physiology with ease.
Writer ons/offs https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=60224

Saric

Rule 34 block hot linking now, you'll need to rehost the pic or find it on another site if you want us to see it. I recommend Imgur as it's free.

Solistair

Quote from: Saric on February 08, 2018, 02:58:47 AM
Rule 34 block hot linking now, you'll need to rehost the pic or find it on another site if you want us to see it. I recommend Imgur as it's free.

Oh didnt know that mate. Thanks

Levi

Quote from: Saric on February 08, 2018, 02:58:47 AM

Look at you knowing the rules!!! No rules at the brothel ya know.....well there's probably some rules about general safety somewhere in a box.....I'm rambling!!!

Either way I can see the image so guess it's ok?

Levi

Quote from: Solistair on February 08, 2018, 02:54:03 AM
Name Alanna Ezkan
Alias Queen of Gold
Job title Sorceress
Gender Futanari
Description
NSFW
, 6 foot tall and muscular elf with large breasts and an even larger cock.
Other Abilities/ Special talent Magic/Sorcery
History A sorceress who put first her pursuit of riches and wealth beyond belief, Alanna has spent the past decades of her life accumulating treasure within her hidden realm hidden somewhere in the world. Of course, it took some time, but eventually she grew bored off the money and sought another selfish pleasure. After much experimenting, she gave herself an abnormally large cock and now seeks to indulge herself in sexual ecstasy.
Personality A selfish woman, Alanna does everything with herself in mind. She always seeks out the life of adventure and thrills. At the moment, this expresses itself in the form of exotic sex.
Character ons/Offs With her horse-like cock, Alanna enjoys deep penetration especially cervical and throat-fucking. She loves women who submit their bodies to her and delights in dirty talk throughout sex. However, she can be readily submissive and also likes to be fucked deeply and roughly while being verbally abused. Thanks to her powers, she is able to transition from futa to female physiology with ease.
Writer ons/offs https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=60224

Can I get a bit more on her abilities- like does she have a specific brand of magic?

Solistair

Quote from: Levi on February 08, 2018, 05:09:19 AM
Can I get a bit more on her abilities- like does she have a specific brand of magic?

Yeah they'll be greed empowered sorcery and transmutation abilities

Levi

Quote from: Solistair on February 08, 2018, 02:50:00 PM
Yeah they'll be greed empowered sorcery and transmutation abilities

Greed huh very appropriate :)

13thHoudini

Looks interesting! Does your character have to work in the brothel at all or visit from time to time ?

Saric

Quote from: 13thHoudini on February 09, 2018, 01:23:48 AM
Looks interesting! Does your character have to work in the brothel at all or visit from time to time ?

Some people are customers rather then merchandise, but I see no reason someone couldn't be a freelancer or a dabbler that only works from time to time.

Up to Levi though. :P

Levi

Quote from: 13thHoudini on February 09, 2018, 01:23:48 AM

We need some patrons!!

NosCorventius

Just went through everything and there v is no Wendy Darling. Did we lose our Wendy so soon?

Levi

Quote from: NosCorventius on February 09, 2018, 05:35:47 PM
Just went through everything and there v is no Wendy Darling. Did we lose our Wendy so soon?

Yeah that writer changed there mind, got Peter Pan still and plenty of other lovely girls to sink a hook into though!

NosCorventius

Ok was just going to use her for my intro but didn't see a character sheet for her anywhere. I'll switch it up a bit then no worries.

~Nos~

AndyZ

Working on a patron, just stuck on a few things.  Apologies for slowness.

Levi

Quote from: AndyZ on February 10, 2018, 01:49:03 AM
Working on a patron, just stuck on a few things.  Apologies for slowness.

No worries :)

Levi

Just want to make sure no one else is struggling to make an entry post? Your all approved if that's what's holding you back :)

AndyZ

Name Prince Darrin of the Blue Isle
Alias
Job title Fifth son in line for the throne
Gender Male
Sexual orientation Heterosexual
Description His armor is enchanted to transform into simple fine attire when he doesn't intend to fight.
Other Abilities/ Special talent A Blessing of Vitality.  While this has various uses in combat, its sexual uses are ridiculous stamina and endurance, usually going through multiple orgasms (and sometimes multiple partners) until he's finally sated.  He also ages very slowly.
History The difficult thing about royalty is that your entire life is decided just based on what order in which you were born.  As the fifth son, Darrin has little to offer his kingdom, and left in his adolescence in search of adventure.

His first story of any actual note involved rescuing a sorceress from her tower, where magical effects gone awry had caused her entire abode to assault her.  Apart from a night of her company, she blessed him with Vitality: the sheer power of life force to make him strong and fast enough to fight against monsters.

Although he's never actually slain a dragon, words of his deeds have been passed from place to place, usually in the manner of defeating beasts and rescuing people.  Legends say that he'll never sire a child until he's found his one true love, at which point he'll be ready to settle down and raise a family of his own.  That doesn't seem very likely to happen any time soon.
Personality A combination of heroic and chivalrous with a touch of noble arrogance.
Character ons/Offs Darrin prefers females (not futa) who either know exactly what they want and are eager to give it, or who offer themselves freely to whatever desires he might have.
Writer ons/offs https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=102977.0

NosCorventius

Hey Saric and Peanuts,

Would you mind of Captain Hook burst in and joined in the breaking in of The Pan. It seems to delicious of an opportunity for Hook to resist. I'm thinking a yep our hiss of pain from Peter would peek the pirate's ears.

Saric

Quote from: NosCorventius on February 10, 2018, 09:59:21 PM
Hey Saric and Peanuts,

Would you mind of Captain Hook burst in and joined in the breaking in of The Pan. It seems to delicious of an opportunity for Hook to resist. I'm thinking a yep our hiss of pain from Peter would peek the pirate's ears.

That's a question for the OOC located here! Ether way this is a scene for Peanuts to figure out what kind of sub Peter is, so maybe hold off for now? That's up to Peanuts though, I'm just helping them out so I'm good ether way. :P

I think Crasey's Sleeping Beauty is still open if you want a partner right away?

NosCorventius

Sorry must have missed the link for that. It's been a busy week. I'll move discuss over.

Levi

Quote from: AndyZ on February 10, 2018, 08:52:03 PM
Name Prince Darrin of the Blue Isle
Alias
Job title Fifth son in line for the throne
Gender Male
Sexual orientation Heterosexual
Description His armor is enchanted to transform into simple fine attire when he doesn't intend to fight.
Other Abilities/ Special talent A Blessing of Vitality.  While this has various uses in combat, its sexual uses are ridiculous stamina and endurance, usually going through multiple orgasms (and sometimes multiple partners) until he's finally sated.  He also ages very slowly.
History The difficult thing about royalty is that your entire life is decided just based on what order in which you were born.  As the fifth son, Darrin has little to offer his kingdom, and left in his adolescence in search of adventure.

His first story of any actual note involved rescuing a sorceress from her tower, where magical effects gone awry had caused her entire abode to assault her.  Apart from a night of her company, she blessed him with Vitality: the sheer power of life force to make him strong and fast enough to fight against monsters.

Although he's never actually slain a dragon, words of his deeds have been passed from place to place, usually in the manner of defeating beasts and rescuing people.  Legends say that he'll never sire a child until he's found his one true love, at which point he'll be ready to settle down and raise a family of his own.  That doesn't seem very likely to happen any time soon.
Personality A combination of heroic and chivalrous with a touch of noble arrogance.
Character ons/Offs Darrin prefers females (not futa) who either know exactly what they want and are eager to give it, or who offer themselves freely to whatever desires he might have.

Ooh royalty! Nice :)

Saric

Name Nessarose Thropp
Alias 'Wicked Witch of the East', 'Ness', 'Green'
Job title Mistress of Advanced Aids
Gender Futanari
Description
Other Abilities/ Special talent Magic, Enchanted Device Creation
History Nessarose is Elphaba's half-sister. She spent years trying to oppose the evils of their corrupt homeland of Oz, but ended up demonized and labeled a criminal. She eventually escaped Oz, when a little girl invaded and her sister helped her fake her own death.

Unlike her sister Nessarose didn't immediately join the Brothel, preferring to work on her magical devices and try living 'normally' first. When she realized more and more of her time was being spent turning tricks to get paid for having sex and making magical sex toys she finally gave in and joined up as well! In addition to her extensive sexual experience she is an experienced enchanter as well and frequently makes devices for the Brothel and staff, often 'testing' them on her co-workers! Some how her 'tests' frequently end with her fucking the subject...

Personality Like her sister Nessarose is a nymphomaniac of the highest order a trait, like their cocks, they inherited from their mother. Just as disgusted as her sister by the abuses back home, she's less of a crusader now, preferring to focus on things she can change in her immediate life. She hopes to find some young sluts she and her sister can share, take home, and breed. Secretly Nessarose is also looking forward to teaching their daughters both magic and the sexual arts.
Character ons/Offs Ons: Sub-Dom Switches, group sex, stomach bulging/inflation, exotic cocks and body shapes, anal, being sandwiched, impregnation, harems, incest, and her sister

Levi

Quote from: Saric on February 11, 2018, 04:47:56 PM
Name Nessarose Thropp
Alias 'Wicked Witch of the East', 'Ness', 'Green'
Job title Mistress of Advanced Aids
Gender Futanari
Description
Other Abilities/ Special talent Magic, Enchanted Device Creation
History Nessarose is Elphaba's half-sister. She spent years trying to oppose the evils of their corrupt homeland of Oz, but ended up demonized and labeled a criminal. She eventually escaped Oz, when a little girl invaded and her sister helped her fake her own death.

Unlike her sister Nessarose didn't immediately join the Brothel, preferring to work on her magical devices and try living 'normally' first. When she realized more and more of her time was being spent turning tricks to get paid for having sex and making magical sex toys she finally gave in and joined up as well! In addition to her extensive sexual experience she is an experienced enchanter as well and frequently makes devices for the Brothel and staff, often 'testing' them on her co-workers! Some how her 'tests' frequently end with her fucking the subject...

Personality Like her sister Nessarose is a nymphomaniac of the highest order a trait, like their cocks, they inherited from their mother. Just as disgusted as her sister by the abuses back home, she's less of a crusader now, preferring to focus on things she can change in her immediate life. She hopes to find some young sluts she and her sister can share, take home, and breed. Secretly Nessarose is also looking forward to teaching their daughters both magic and the sexual arts.
Character ons/Offs Ons: Sub-Dom Switches, group sex, stomach bulging/inflation, exotic cocks and body shapes, anal, being sandwiched, impregnation, harems, incest, and her sister

Nice image!!

Saric

Thanks! I've used it before and enjoy it every time! ;D

Levi

rpguy37

Possibly interested in writing a male patron.

Cannon characters preferred?

Thinking maybe Prince Charming?  Handsome bit kind of dim?
[tr][td]

[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]

Levi

Quote from: rpguy37 on February 25, 2018, 10:33:11 PM
Possibly interested in writing a male patron.

Cannon characters preferred?

Thinking maybe Prince Charming?  Handsome bit kind of dim?

Hello! Thank you showing an interest.
Cannon or OC are totally acceptable!

Prince Charming would be fine or feel free to branch out a little.

Elf

Okay Levi you have convinced me to join the fun here as a patron. I do hope you like cats. This one can be a handful and then some.

Name Tyger
Alias
Job title Mercenary, assassin, adventurer, hero, wanderer.
Gender Male
Sexual orientation Hetero mildly flexible
Description
Half-Elf
hybrid
Tiger
When his emotions are neutral or guarded his eyes are a charcoal gray. When he is happy, excited, or joyful his eyes are a vibrant violet. When he is angry or intending evil his eyes are demonic red. This holds true in all of his forms.
Other Abilities/ Special talent
shape change, half-elf, bi-ped tiger, full tiger. Stealth, unarmed combat, master swordsman, standard ninja magics. Due to his curse he has more acute sense and is stronger and faster than normal. Although he can be injured by normal weapons he tends to heal at an accelerated rate unless enchantments or silver cause the injuries at which he will heal at normal human speed. He relies heavily on his perception and alertness; therefore, he misses very little of the world around him. Due so many years of wearing his armor made of pure shadow he can manipulate shadows. Through his armor he has the ability to step into one shadow and out of another within his line of sight.
History
His earliest memories are of the foster family that raised him. He was never truly treated as part of the family, always a burden. Was told at a young age that he was result of a rape, and therefore, unwanted. He left this home as soon as he thought he could survive on his own.

He survived for several years on the streets of a large city. Sleeping where ever he could find shelter and taking whatever he could, until he was taken in by an old fighter and taught how to fight. From there he became an adventurer and gladiator, but his small frame did not lend to well to this. He then petitioned the knights for training, after training as a knight, he soon realized that this was not for him either. After wandering the countryside for more years than he cares to remember, he fell in with a band of rogues and learned their art. He finally found something he seemed to excel at, falling back on many of the things he learned when he first set out on his own. He soon tired of a thief’s life, and set out to be a hero. Once again wandering the countryside without direction, until he hears about the Ninjas.

After finding the ninja, he convinces them to teach him their trade. He excels at this like nothing else he has tried. After many years working with the ninja, he accepts a job of protecting a small village being terrorized by a wild beast. The beast turns out to be a tiger, but not just any tiger it is a weretiger with a hunger for human flesh. After the two of them meet, there is a long drawn out battle which leaves the beast dead and Tyger nearly so. Several months later when he got angry he changed for the first time and killed the subject of his anger. He was then forced to go on the run or be destroyed. Being a skilled ninja helped greatly in avoiding detection, but was still unable to settle anywhere.

Before heading on that mission the clan leader gave him 2 gifts to help him complete the mission. The first was his enchanted armor made of pure solidified shadow. The other was an enchanted katana, they were rather simple enchantments, simply increasing the damage, precision, and speed of the blade. It was due mostly to these things that he was able to kill the cursed beast and survive.

After years with his curse he has developed some control over his change and can do so at will, but must still work hard to control his emotions.

Coming from a world of swords and sorcery not much surprises him anymore. So when he was hit with a spell while jumping through a shadow and came out in another place in totally different world he was not too shocked. Having no place to call home anyway he settled in on this world and soon found the brothel becoming a regular patron.

Personality
For the most part he is pretty stoic, as he was forced to take a tight rein on his emotions. He however is not without emotions. He is very slow to open up to new people. Even before he was cursed he had trouble being accepted so learned to avoid getting close. He can and does occasionally feel the need to just let loose and have fun with others. At these times he can be quite jovial or seductive depending on the situation and his mood. If he does open up and trust someone, it will a friendship he will be fiercely loyal to unless that trust is broken, then he will be very slow to forgive.
Character Ons
Passionate lovemaking, foreplay, foreplay, foreplay, giving oral, anal, touching, scratching, spanking, receiving oral, light bondage Oh did I mention foreplay?
Offs
Anything that belongs in the toilet, mutilation, blood, torture, non con.
Writer ons/offs
Please see writer's preferences.

Gannameade

Did you ever get your Genie??

Would love that one if not??

Levi

Quote from: Gannameade on February 26, 2018, 11:21:01 AM
Did you ever get your Genie??

Would love that one if not??

Hello! The genie is NPC's by the lovely Foxy Oni, so you would need to chat with them if wanted to take on that particular genie. However I see no reason to not have a different genie!

Gannameade

I can get to work on that then.

Would be willing to visit often.

Levi

Levi

Still open to visitors :p come play with us!!

AndyZ

Name Zera
Alias None
Job title Alchemist/Patron
Gender Futa by default, but can transform
Sexual orientation Gynosexual
Description
Other Abilities/ Special talent Alchemy and Transformation.  Her spectacles can also read magical and alchemical formulae, she never sleeps or grows exhausted, and she knows how to make all sorts of things.
History A classic "be careful what you ask for" story, what Zera wanted more than anything was a larger chest in order to be able to attract other women.  Her studies took her to alchemy, seeking the means of transforming her body.  Her first successful change was a resounding success, but left her with back problems and a bit more than she could manage.  Since then, she's learned all sorts of other alchemical changes, including making herself futa and strengthening her back, but she's never managed a normal chest size.  Her abilities attracted the Brothel, where she makes all sorts of potions and magical objects for the delight of the patrons.
Personality Zera tends to be rather shy, often developing affection and lust for other employees but unable to show it beyond hiring their services.  To those who really get to know her, she's kind, friendly, and likes to make people happy.
Character ons/Offs Characters who take charge and help her with her shyness.

Levi

Quote from: AndyZ on April 03, 2018, 07:02:26 AM
Name Zera
Alias None
Job title Alchemist/Patron
Gender Futa by default, but can transform
Sexual orientation Gynosexual
Description
Other Abilities/ Special talent Alchemy and Transformation.  Her spectacles can also read magical and alchemical formulae, she never sleeps or grows exhausted, and she knows how to make all sorts of things.
History A classic "be careful what you ask for" story, what Zera wanted more than anything was a larger chest in order to be able to attract other women.  Her studies took her to alchemy, seeking the means of transforming her body.  Her first successful change was a resounding success, but left her with back problems and a bit more than she could manage.  Since then, she's learned all sorts of other alchemical changes, including making herself futa and strengthening her back, but she's never managed a normal chest size.  Her abilities attracted the Brothel, where she makes all sorts of potions and magical objects for the delight of the patrons.
Personality Zera tends to be rather shy, often developing affection and lust for other employees but unable to show it beyond hiring their services.  To those who really get to know her, she's kind, friendly, and likes to make people happy.
Character ons/Offs Characters who take charge and help her with her shyness.

I have no issue with you changing your character to this if that's what you want but I must admit to some confusion as you said you weren't in futa?

AndyZ

Sorry for confusing. I’m only interested in females as partners but do like playing futa.

Levi

Quote from: AndyZ on April 03, 2018, 02:05:56 PM
Sorry for confusing. I’m only interested in females as partners but do like playing futa.

Ahhh! Thanks for clarifying. New CS sheet up, bring her in when your ready ;)

Devilyn Sydhe

Still no Big Bad Wolf?  These pictures are truly inspiring a visit to this fantasy brothel...interest in being a patron placed if the game is still open.

Levi

Quote from: KalebHyde on April 10, 2018, 08:40:38 PM
Still no Big Bad Wolf?  These pictures are truly inspiring a visit to this fantasy brothel...interest in being a patron placed if the game is still open.

Hello! Nope no big bad wolf! Yes we're deffinatly open for business!!

Levi

Our doors are still wide open to all. Come play......you know you want to!