M/M

Started by LoveFool, January 17, 2011, 03:04:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LoveFool

Hi! I'm always looking for RP partners so don't be shy, PM me.  ;D
I'm all about long-term role plays and open to pretty much anything, but there MUST be romance.

I'll seriously love you forever if you're interested in one of these:

Edward and Jacob from the Twilight saga
-Imprinting story, A/U with no Bella.

Brendon Urie and Ryan Ross from Panic! at the Disco and the Young Veins
-Most likely a one shot, maybe not, I'd like to do a plot where the boys run into each other post-split at a concert or something.

Paul and Noah
from Boy Meets Boy
-Another slightly A/U, I'd like them to be out of high school already. No younger than 18 but no older than 25.

Christian and Oliver from Verbotene Liebe
-Perfect if you're in the mood for fluffy cuteness or jealously. One of my favorite couples<3.

Max and Iago from El Cor de la Ciutat
-I'd like to start from where they left off on the series. The boys have ran away to Mozambique more in love than ever.

William Riker and Wesley Crusher from Star Trek
-I just love how taboo this pairing would be. Plots are endless cause, come on, it's Star Trek. :)

or . . .

Curt Wild and Brian Slade from Velvet Goldmine
-Another one shot, I'd love to go deeper into when they first meet and fall for each other before everything goes to shit.

If you have another idea for ANY of these pairings lay it on me.

As for your OG characters I'd like to do an arranged marriage story, with two men obviously, but in a world where that would be as normal as a man and woman getting married.

I'd also like to do an rp about a slightly abusive relationship. Nothing degrading or anything, just one of the two gets off on seeing the other one cry a little bit. Always cuddles after the abuse though. 
"Well, just because I like to, you know, put his penis in my mouth once in a while, it doesn't mean that we're gay."