Looking for a Dark Writer...

Started by Anakira, August 28, 2010, 02:40:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anakira

...to help me write out a dark story. I'll take either your story or mine, if you have any ideas, please, send them to me!

Right now I'm looking for a dark fantasy. No limits but I'll set mine to where you like them. I write detailed, visual posts and have amazing character development skills. I'm looking for a story and I'm looking for violent sex.  I am into the non-con scene, and this ranges from liking it in the end to full blown rape. I have a multitude of characters; most of them are elves but I do have a half-Drow, a human necromancer,  and a demon I play. I only play females with one exception, and he's only allowed out of his cage for an extreme performance that may or may not end in death.

Send me a PM-- I'm willing to do IM RPs or over through the forums. (:

Update: I've got a specific itch right now to play with someone willing to play a corrupt prince, king or nobleman. Perhaps he's visiting another country or territory with less than noble intentions: trying to take down the neighboring country's government, stealing goods, whatever-- and the icing on the cake would be whatever woman he comes across. Maybe she's in the military, maybe she's a noblelady herself, or even the princess or queen of the very country he's looking to bring down.

If there are any ideas please shoot. (: thanks!
It doesn't make any sense, this tragic ending...

Behemoth

Hi Anakira,

Just shot you a PM regarding a dark fantasy story.

Thanks.

-Behemoth

Anakira

Update: Gave a specific plotline I'm looking to do. Next update to actually include characters once I'm not so dead.

Anakira

Update: My tastes have changed! Right now, I'm looking for either a fantasy or a futuristic setting; the character in question is a bounty hunter named Alia Noel. What I'm looking for right now is a partner who would like to compliment my lovely huntress, maybe a target that backfires or-- perhaps, even, a hunter from someone else looking to take her out?