Heathen's school for despicable Villainy. Interest check.

Started by Malgriff, March 12, 2014, 03:28:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ironwolf85

I might return sometime when I'm in the mood.
I expected a bit of think disney & classical -esque vibe. As opposed to sin city or Watchmen.
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

someinheritthewealth

Frollo had the whole of Paris burned and he lust for a woman insanely, Gaston gathered a lynch mob to kill the beast, Scar had his brother killed... Disney been fucking up kids minds since it's inception... Disney was never the epitomy of light hearted.

zetzal

Malgriff

someinheritthewealth

Akum can you message some of earlier users who have not left, like Jack the Ripper character, Mad Hatter and believe a ghost.

zetzal

I'd say give it 14 hours (give or take) and then just continue, hoping that they jump back in soon.

zetzal

Thank you Koekje for posting. Well written as well btw. :3

Koekje

Yeah, my bad for taking so long. There's a death in the family plus other stuff going on. Wasn't really sure wether not I'd have the time for this play. Then I just thought: "fuck it, I'll enjoy myself and when I don't have the time anymore I'll kill myself off in some way :p"
He who acts honestly, hardly ever meets with trouble,
he who speaks honestly, hardly ever escapes trouble.
O'O's

Malgriff

Sorry to hear that Koekje thank you for posting anyway.

zetzal

TheBlackThrone

I'm still here. I've been trying to find time to post but everytime I return to my room its always so late that when I attempt to write I nod off. I'm hoping tomorrow will be different. It's just been a busy week so far.
The gates are open
Current Time Zone: US MST
Delays: School 20 Feb - 9 May
Current solo request: None.
Current group request: Strings

zetzal