News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Kidnapped (NC) M seeking F

Started by Itsallgoodfun, May 04, 2013, 02:03:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Itsallgoodfun

Hello all,

I have a quick idea for a kidnap RP. So if you would like to join me for some fairly brutal non con RP action, then please let me know.

There are a few different scenario's I have in mind; which include-

Ex boyfriend and girlfriend- She never put out in the relationship, and he believes she owes him.

A brief encounter in the park- Following a chance encounter in the park, he goes back there at the same time every day just for another possible meeting.

The serving girl- When buying some slutty clothes for his girl friend, the serving girl flirted slightly too much. Soon, he went back every week knowing she would be there. The familiarity meant the flirting became a bit more intense. For her it was a bit of fun... but for him it was so much more, and he needed to have her, no matter what it takes.

I'm open for other variations. However, either way I am looking for a writing partner who is happy to explore some intense sexual scenes.
"There's no fear when you're having fun"

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing."

My story ideas
O&O's

persephone325

Possibly interested in the ex boyfriend/girlfriend idea.
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Itsallgoodfun

"There's no fear when you're having fun"

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing."

My story ideas
O&O's

britneyharuno

I am interested in the 3rd one. The serving girl one.
Let me know if you want to play.

iheartkellan

Is the kidnapping idea still available

sansa

1 or 2 idea would be such fun for me please!
O/O
Hello E friends. For those who've role played with me, I disappeared for a while due to lack of access to a computer and personal issues. Life has calmed down and I now have access to E and inspiration has struck me again. :)

rafoka

If their are any still open ide like to do the second one