private (between Lyrus and silverroses2009)

Started by darkvamplips, June 05, 2009, 06:15:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lyrus

He contemplated banging his fist on the table and going into a rage at the mention of their sister, but thought the better of it. He had already drugged the milk, after all; all it was going to take now was for it to take effect. He simply looked up and shot a venomous glare at his twin. "Never mention her. Ever again." His thoughts warped, he waited in silent, maniacal glee for the drug's effect to show itself. The drug he placed into the milk made it so that her body grew numb and weak, and her vision would become hazy. It was something similar to a 'high' drug, giving her random, painful hallucinations and horrifying thoughts. In short, it was a catalyst to terror and abuse.
TIS NEITHER RAPE NOR ABUSE
IF YOU ENJOY IT

My Ons & Offs
My Desires
Ambitious Group Roleplay!

darkvamplips

Again she winced at his voice knowing she should not have done that. The milk seemed bitter. Had they forgot to get some from the store and he did not realize it had gone bad? 21 years of trust was built on the twins relationship and she did not think he would ever drug his sister. She shook her head slightly as she got dizzy. What was going on? She put her spoon down and put a hand to her head.
He once said "If he ever hurt you I will walk again to hurt him." Well he did hurt me and where is my friend? RIP Coby you are still on mind even after 10 years.

My request thread:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=29818

Lyrus

Gerard simply got up from his seat with deliberate slowness and strode over to his sister leisurely, he reached down and picked up her frail, dizzy form; she would see blackened visions, wild creatures of the night, and all manner of ghouls and demons bearing down upon her. With her twisted hallucinations aiding his effort, Gerard walked down towards the basement, a simple, cold smile, etched on his lips. The equivalent of an unfortunate series of events that were about to face his dear, dear, sister.
IF YOU ENJOY IT

My Ons & Offs
My Desires

darkvamplips

By now she did not know that she was getting carried away by her brother. The screams could be heard from her as she saw visions through her mind. Her eyes were rolled back in her head and she struggled against his arms. Why was he doing something like this to her?
He once said "If he ever hurt you I will walk again to hurt him." Well he did hurt me and where is my friend? RIP Coby you are still on mind even after 10 years.

My request thread:

Lyrus

Finally, he reached the bottom of the basement, which he had engineered earlier this morning to resemble something akin to a torture chamber. He sat her on a chair and leaned back, staring right into her eyes. He wanted to make sure the drugs had not addled her brain totally first - he needed her sane, he himself, he needed someone to show, he needed to show them the wondrous revelations! Mentally deranged, insane, Gerard leaned forward and tilted her chin up gently. "What is your name? Who am I?" He asked sweetly.
IF YOU ENJOY IT

My Ons & Offs
My Desires

darkvamplips

Her head continued to swarm with a new question that was given to her. Soon hearing her brothers voice brought her back to reality. Her head dropped down against his hand as she breathed heavily for a few seconds. "Gerard." She answered his question. "What the hell was that?" She was mad because she knew something had happened and he did it.

My request thread:

Lyrus

"Answer the question!" Gerard hissed, then he composed himself again. He knew his sister was seeing multiple horrifying images and these hallucinations would impair her thinking. "What is your name?" He repeated, his eyes burning with anticipation. He had seen so much. So much.
IF YOU ENJOY IT

My Ons & Offs
My Desires

darkvamplips

She covered her face with her hands  trying to think clearly. Had she past out? "Rebecca." She stammered out the words wondering what happened to her. The milk tasted bitter and then she was seeing things.

My request thread:

Lyrus

Satisfied she finally regained her senses, he reached forward and whispered into his sister's eager urgently, "I have seen so much, Rebecca. So much." His eyes closed, then opened with a new fervour, "This world is tainted with the weak. It is blasphemy! They who killed our sister ... They did their task! They are to reform this world! Criminals! Criminalistic senses! It will be the future..." His voice rang with the fervent note of someone dedicated to a religious faith. "But they are incompelete... This world deserves a better class of criminal..." He was muttering to himself now. Then he turned his eyes back to Rebecca. "And I'm going to give it to them. Doesn't it sound glorious, sister? Doesn't it? Doesn't it?" All around the poor girl, wild hallucinations, and her brother's mindless ranting, was something that would snap anybody's mind into pieces.
IF YOU ENJOY IT

My Ons & Offs
My Desires

darkvamplips

Again her head fell as she tried to put what was real and what was not real. "Gerard you are not doing that. Are you insane? Look I am going to get you some help for this." She knew he was loosing his mind but he could not go on a crime spree he would end up in jail and she did not have the money to bail him out. "Wait where am I?" She asked lifting her head.

My request thread:

Lyrus

"The basement." He replied promptly, then he paused and slicked his hair back with a twisted grin. "Your new home, for now. Since you do not understand. You do not understand at all!" He rose from the seat, and held open his hand to display a small, compact pistol. Gerard did not have a gun license. "You'll see. They'll all see!" He giggled maniacally as he held his hand against the wall to support himself. "I left food by the chair, Rebecca ... Eat it when your mind clears and they don't look like wriggly, delightful worms." With another shriek of insane laughter, Gerard started his ascent up the stairs, leaving his sister down behind him.
IF YOU ENJOY IT

My Ons & Offs
My Desires

darkvamplips

"What?" She shrieked he knew that she hated dark places and noticed the gun in his hand. Was he going to shoot her? "You can't do that you do not have a license." Tears filled her eyes as she hated basements and darkness. Once her dad locked her in here and she was driven nearly mad. "Don't leave me." She cried out not being able to stand.

My request thread:

Lyrus

Gerard paused, his eyes sparked with curiousity. Twirling the gun in his fingers expertly, honed by hours of playing with a puzzle made to resemble the gun hold, he stared into her eyes coldly. "Beg me." He beckoned with his free hand, "Beg me not to leave me. Understand me. Serve me, come with me as I show this world what I will do to it for taking away what was dear to me!"
IF YOU ENJOY IT

My Ons & Offs
My Desires

darkvamplips

Tears filled her eyes again as she did not want to do what he said. "I would rather stay here then serve you and kill innocent people. Please don't leave me." She whispered knowing he knew how she felt about basements. What had gotten into him? Slowly she started moving her legs around.

My request thread:

Lyrus

Gerard smiled sweetly at her. "No." Then he walked out, and the door slammed shut with a tremendous bang, sealing her off in complete darkness, accompanied by wild, raving hallucinations to plague her.
IF YOU ENJOY IT

My Ons & Offs
My Desires

darkvamplips

She started screaming when he slammed the door shut. Did he lock it? The hallucinations started playing with her and she fell off the chair onto the floor. What was going on?

My request thread:

Lyrus

Countless wild illusions, ranging from the most grosteque to the most pleasantly disgusting and delusional started to fill Rebecca's mind. The food Gerard had left on the floor was a simple meal of bread and soup, but with the drugs taking effect they seemed to resemble worms and insects more, crawling after her. Hours of torment, hours of suffering. This was Gerard's goal - to let Rebecca see what he saw... And what he saw, no one should see.

He saw a new Armageddon for the world.

IF YOU ENJOY IT

My Ons & Offs
My Desires

darkvamplips

The food to her looked like worms and she moved away from it into the corner. Her arms went to her head and she screamed again. "Make it stop." She said out loud not knowing why her loving brother would do this to her. She huddled in a corner shaking and wondering what was real and what wasn't.

My request thread:

Lyrus

Gerard returned home hours later, that day; the screams of suffering and the police sirens that filled the city that night were music to his ears. He had become a legend in a single night; he walked over to the bathroom, and looked up. His reflection grinned back at him, it was a monster - he had done many deeds under a mask of a criminal, a mask of a mime.

Washing off the makeup, he walked back down with deliberate slowness, the gun in his hand was empty, without ammo. For good reason. He had caused a revolution today. He had walked up to a Police Inspector, well respected in the city, and emptied two bullets in his head. Then, he had shot the two policemen accompanying the Inspector as well. Revenge, for their lack of protection to his sister. Next, he had dressed up as one of the policemen he had killed, visited the prison, and shot the man who had shot his sister. Retribution.

With that, all five shots in his gun had been used. And for good purpose. What followed a string of bloody murders as criminals all over the city, turned bold by this act of no regret, had commenced a massive citywide criminal spree.

Slowly opening the door, Gerard entered the basement, descending down the steps slowly. Or rather, not Gerard. He was Gerard no longer. A smile graced his lips as he saw his sister in a corner of the dark room. "How are we, sister?" He asked in a gentle face.
IF YOU ENJOY IT

My Ons & Offs
My Desires

darkvamplips

It had been a long few hours and she could hear sirens. Even though she did not think that anyone could hear her she tried calling out for them but of course no one came. The illusions had slowed and they only came every few minutes now. She did understand he had anger issues but killing was not the answer nor was violence. When he came into the room she jumped at the sounds of his footsteps. "Leave me alone." She hugged her legs towards her chest hoping he did not have the gun. Would she be able to run? If she could he could easily catch her.

My request thread:

Lyrus

He strode leisurely towards her; the drugs effect should have worn off by now. He glanced at the food on the plate remaining untouched; he sat down in front of her and smiled. "If you don't eat you'll have no strength." He pointed out, sliding the plate of food towards her.
IF YOU ENJOY IT

My Ons & Offs
My Desires

darkvamplips

She shuffled away from her brother when he came closer. "I'm not eating it you know it's freezing cold. I want to get out of here." She screamed at him hoping he would allow her  to go upstairs. If she wasn't afraid of basements she would be now and all because of her brother.

My request thread:

Lyrus

Gerard's eyes widened, his eyes in livid slits shortly afterwards as she screamed at him. He gripped her by the collar of her shirt and threw her body against the wall, "Do not!" He hissed dangerously, "Talk to me - like that." He placed his words with pronounced danger in them. Raising his hand, he slapped her face forcefully to the side. "I have seen things you cannot begin to comprehend. I have done things you wouldn't! For her! No - For me! She was just the stepping stone! I - I am Legend!"
IF YOU ENJOY IT

My Ons & Offs
My Desires

darkvamplips

She cried out when he pulled her by the color and was thrown against the cold wall. Tears spilled over her eyes as she wondered what was he doing. "I know your still in there." Her head went sideways as he slapped her across the face. "Please don't hurt me. You remember me your twin sister right?" There was blood on her lip now as she tried to stop him.

My request thread:

Lyrus

Gerard ler the breath hiss out of him as he started laughing, "I have no sisters left!" He paused, then he gripped hold of her throat, choking her. "My sister - is - dead." He said slowly, putting emphasis on every word before he released her. "Dead." He repeated, as if to confirm it for himself. "Dead! All dead! Hahahahaha!" His cold laughter rang across the basement as he advanced towards Rebecca slowly. "You don't know what it means to be me!" He screamed as he pulled on her hair and dragged her up to face him.
IF YOU ENJOY IT

My Ons & Offs
My Desires