[Pathfinder, Recruitment Closed] Warpath of the Righteous: WotR & Path of War

Started by indarkestknight, September 18, 2016, 08:09:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

indarkestknight

Revelation

Yeah, that reroll is much better. I'll take yours.

Guancyto

ShadowFox89

Much much better. I was thinking a mystic, leaning towards tiefling fire mystic who can trace her heritage back to an oni lord.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

indarkestknight

Quote from: Guancyto on September 19, 2016, 01:53:01 AM(from your own arrays' layout, apparently this is not just reroll 1s, but reroll 1s until they no longer appear?)

Just so.

Revelation

Since we have a stalker and mystic, I might go Warden, Warlord, or maybe Harbinger - not sure yet, but I want something that can stand toe to toe with the enemy, or be slippery and mobile.

Chulanowa

I was looking at Warden or Warlord myself. I almost never get to play the "tank" type.

And I'll be keeping my own rolls for sure  ;D

Revelation

Ya can git warden and I can take Warlord - i'd be chill with that. Or vice versa!

Guancyto

I was going to be a Warlord until I found out that a Zealot can get a lightsaber, sooo... that works out, I guess!

ShadowFox89

Anything specific on the setting? I was thinking Garuda-blooded Aasimar or Oni-blooded Tiefling Mystic, more specifics depending on how the setting is... well, set up.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Premier

Interest check for an old sword who's been in wars you know. So many that they're rather jaded to violence and only break out the blade when it's time to sink back into a bloody and bitter past.

Harbinger of course, for a good ol' forty year old warrior lady and I guess I'll have to look up some setting stuff to pick out races or flavours!

Have some rolls.

16, 12, 15, 11, 14, 11.

Okay I guess. See if you do better GM!

indarkestknight

Front page post has been updated with character creation rules and setting info.

Latooni Subota

I am very sad that Exotic Weapon Proficiency has a +1 BAB requirement. How am I supposed to do fancy whip or double-bladed sword tech like this? q.q
ONs and OFFs be here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=64984.0

If I'm needed to post somewhere, PLEASE PM me about it. Sometimes I lose track of threads and need to be reminded about things.

MrBubbles

Rolled the bones and got myself a 15, 14, 13, 13, 13, 12! Let's see what the DM can roll up and then I can get to working out a character.

Don't know why, but I'm just feeling the Warder with this one, or maybe a Steelfist Commando!

Revelation

So anyone know what campaign background they might be taking yet? I'm thinking Stolen fury for my character - perhaps being taken by the cult to be sacrificed, but instead something about the ritual backfired, perhaps others came to his rescue as well as other captives in the attempt, so he has become something of a vagabond/wanderer, though with a rather decisive desire to deal with cults and demons directly to ensure what happened to him doesn't happen to others. If anyone else picked that, i'd be happy to work with them on it of course. Weave backgrounds together and such.

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

Revelation

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

indarkestknight

All Paizo Adventure Paths start at level 1.

We are using the campaign traits from the WotR Player's Guide, yes.

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Latooni Subota on September 19, 2016, 08:16:47 PM
I am very sad that Exotic Weapon Proficiency has a +1 BAB requirement. How am I supposed to do fancy whip or double-bladed sword tech like this? q.q

Well, depending on race, humans at least can get martial traditions and get exotic weapon profiency for free (sacrifices bonus feat though).

indarkestknight

Half-orcs also have two different racial traits that let them pick up whip proficiency, one of which replaces weapon familiarity, the other replacing orc ferocity.

Revelation

Is anyone looking at using silver crane style much? I do notice we might have a bit of a healing problem sans one of us using UMD and the likes, and having some in combat healing could make the difference between life and death.