A replacement from a parallel earth

Started by playfullchick76, February 09, 2016, 07:59:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

playfullchick76

On a Parallel Earth, my double is the only daughter of a powerful family. This family controls half of the Earth, and another one controls the other half.Profits come from mining colonies on Venus and Mars. My double was to marry the son of the other family, to bring peace after a century of almost bitter rivalry, only she escaped the palace with friends from lower class families loyal to hers for a night, something she did often, and was killed in a fight with a street gang.

The family would dispatch scouts to parallel Earths to find a suitable double for her from the many doubles that exist on parallel Earths, and after several unsuitable finds, they lock onto me, on this Earth. With my parents both deceased, and working long hours, the team judges me suitable to take the place of the rebellious princess, and takes me to their parallel world.

If this appeals to anyone, let me know.

eavatar

Very interesting idea. Did you flesh the princess dimension besides this almost fuuristic royalty hell?

playfullchick76

We can work out more details if the idea interests you as it clearly does.

eavatar

Sure, I love paralel earths ideas and this game concpt sounds amazing. I really would love to see where  this rp will take us

playfullchick76

So do i. Did you want to start us off, with the team waiting to snatch me as I leave work, heading to the train, but never making it, of course. There would have been other versions of me that proved unsuitable, one could have been dying, another was heavily pregnant, another was married into organized crime, and was too heavily guarded.

Technology would be more advanced, as both families would have ships capable of reaching venus and mars to mine both planets. The families could travel around in advanced airships.

I've always liked the idea of parallel worlds, but not many others are into them, sadly.

eavatar

Quote from: playfullchick76 on February 09, 2016, 02:36:45 PM
So do i. Did you want to start us off, with the team waiting to snatch me as I leave work, heading to the train, but never making it, of course.

Sounds like a good starting point.

Quote from: playfullchick76
I've always liked the idea of parallel worlds, but not many others are into them, sadly.

I feel your pain, but we can fix it.

playfullchick76

Did you want to do the opening post, or did you want me to.

eavatar

you can do the opening post. And please, if possible, give me some information about yc actual and previous life just to trace a parallel between her and the missing princess

playfullchick76

You mean any similarities that she and I would have.

eavatar

Yes, the similarities and what happened which was like the same and what went totally different.

playfullchick76