News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

in a time of war

Started by veilwebb, March 10, 2011, 05:37:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

veilwebb

"No" just then the wagon stops and 50 guards come over and grab our chains and lead us into a prison. All the cells were empty and the guard in front of us opened the jail cell and threw us in and locked it behind us. Still chained to sazz I tried to get her to sit down so I could.

sazzie

Noticing that Craig wanted to sit down, I lowered my body so that we could. "So...which one is it; Craig or Veil," I ask.

veilwebb

"Veil" I said ... Then slambert walked in holding up my sword outside the cell ... "So how does this work ?" Asked slambert... "Like I'd tell you" I said ... "I'm going to stand here till you tell me veil" said slambert his hand moving up and down the blade right over where the name veil was engraved.

sazzie

I look at Slambert coldly as he moves his hand up and down the blade.

veilwebb

"How does it work?" Yells slambert .... "I'm not going to tell you" I say .... "Veil, I know what it does just tell me how I get it to work for me" yells slambert ... "I am never going to tell you scum bag" I cooly reply

sazzie

"He won't be patient for long, be careful," I whisper to Veil and move impatiently.

veilwebb

"arg I know it works veil, fine ill go to the libary and look up the legend of the sword to figure it out" slambert yells then storms off with my sword... "Well we might have a way out of here if he finds out how it works" I said

sazzie

I sigh in relief, "That's surprising, we were lucky for that, he seems not so smart..."

veilwebb

An hour later slambert storms into the room "come on let's go veil" he says with my sword and another in his hands. "Un chain him" slambert yells at the guard ... I walk over to him he hands me my sword ... "We are gonna fight right here" he said ... "I take it you found out how it works then ?" I reply taking my sword in my hand and raising it into a ready to fight pose. It felt good to have it in my hands again...."Ill kill you then the sword that keeps you from ageing will be mine" yelled slambert....

sazzie

I look at them in surprise...But I stand back because i'm guessing "Craig," wanted this to be a one on one duel.

veilwebb

Slambert charged at me and in what seemed like one motion I disarmed him and then the guard behind him charged me and I dodged and let him fall into slambert then I grabbed the key's from the guards pocket and locked the chains that used to be on me onto them. I then quickly unlocked the rest of sazz's shackles. "Let's go quick" I said and I run up the stair case ... I could hear slambert and the guard yelling for help below... I opened the door and see four guards waiting for me I did a front flip over them and drew their attention

sazzie

Since I dont have any weapons, there's not much I can do but jump on one of their backs, grab their neck and snap it sideways; leaving three left for "Craig," to finish off.

veilwebb

I take out the three guards with ease and continue to lead the way with sazz following .... We then reach a dead end hallway with a window at the end of it and there was a hundred guards chasing us.... I kick out the window,  "Grab my hand" I yell at sazz as I put my sword at my side... Just waiting for her to grab my hand so we can jump

sazzie

I reach out to grab "Craig's" hand without hesitation.

veilwebb

I jump out the window pulling sazz out with me ... I then relize it was probally to high to have jumped out of before hitting the ground I use all my strength to throw her into the pile of hay to the left so she would be un harmed I then land awkwardly on my leg and I hear it snap ... The pain was killing me ... "Save yourself" I yelled wincing in pain

sazzie

I land in the hay, barely feeling any pain I get up quickly and look around me...No guards yet. "Not leaving you alone, and I don't care what you say!" I yell at him while I put his arm around my shoulder, ilft him up and start walking toward an exit, "Which way?" I ask.

veilwebb

"Over there" I yell pointing towards a big iron gate that was closed and the only way out of thease walls that surronded the castle .... "I told you to just leave me, they won't chase you" I said as I hobbled along with her steps

sazzie

I look at the iron gate and then at the things surrounding me, "Doubt they'd let me go now," I say. Then I notice some large empty wooden crate boxes that carry kegs of beer. I start making my way toward them.

veilwebb

I hobble with her to the best of my ability

sazzie

I quickly open some boxes, looking for an empty one. I then find one, and close into the darkness. "Shh," I say and listen to soldiers footsteps and confused yells.

veilwebb

Trying to be quite I hold my breath but its hard too with my leg in so much pain .... I let out a soft grunt

sazzie

As he grunts I grab his mouth and hold it closed, "I said shh," I whisper. I then hear foot steps stop right next to the boxes;
"Did You hear that?" a man jeered to others. "Yeah, I think so...Could it be coming from above the balcony?" another said.
"Lets go check it out then," I sigh in relief as I hear thousands of footsteps run off the other way.
"Looks like were going to have to wait till the gate opens, or get it to open ourselves?" I say.

veilwebb

"You go open gate, ill wait here" I say wincing in pain

sazzie

I hear footsteps still pacing around the court yard, "Uh, I think we're going to have to wait over night or something," I say and sit down on the floor of the box.

veilwebb

"Wait the night ? With my leg shattered ?" I said trying to hold back a scream ... "My adreniline rush is wearing off its hurting like hell" I whipered angerily