News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The Last Night

Started by Venom09, June 20, 2010, 07:27:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Venom09

The song "The Last Night" by Skillet is a major song that i like as well as "Say Goodnight" by BFMV... I'm thinking of going on a few ideas based on those songs!

The Last Night: A young demon has always wandered the earth alone looking for someone who would care for her. She has tortured humans drove them insane at just being near her and this is because her mother was a sucubus and her father a high priest of the demon lords. What i'm looking for is someone who will be able to somehow ignore and deflect her powers and help her feel she has a true reason to never be alone again...

Say Goodnight: A young girl one night is tortured and raped left in an alley crying... Slowly getting up she goes to grab a knife in her pocket to cut herself again which she had been doing for so long after her step father sexually abusing her as she grew up and then this... She hates being alive living like this and is very scared of men. Maybe a emo boy hears her as he's walking home and he's been through alot like her... sees she's about to take the knife to her throat and stops her? They slowly grow a bond and later get sexual... fall in love...?

Any other ideas i'll put up as well or if you have any i'll be up for them.

Venom09

Ok heres another semi idea i've got if anyone is interested!

I'm Not An Angel - Young girl is a stripper who has a major passion to write and sing and is used to the game of being a player until she actually falls in love with a guy whom she expected to be just another client that she could easily throw away, but after the one night she can't get him off her mind even with working each night and still getting her fun fucks. I'm looking for a guy to play this gentleman whom she will fall for who will convince her to stop what she's doing and they will become lovers... it will take much remember she is so used to he playing game that even though she falls for him she has a hard time quitting...