Seeking Co-Gm for group roleplay idea

Started by LamentingQuill, April 18, 2016, 07:04:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LamentingQuill

I need to find a Co-Gm to help me manage a group roleplay I am working on, I am not all too experienced the GM thing and thus I need guidance and assistance in that area.

Anyway, here is a rough sketch of the idea, I'll explain more in private if anyone should take interest in helping me. Shoot me a PM if interested.

There is a campground deep in the forests of Michigan's UP, the place was purchased by a wealthy mage seeking to give his fellow members of the supernatural community a place to live and thrive in peace with the persecution and paranoia of normal/human society. This place is called Forest Grove Haven.
So now Magnius Rosewind invites anyone and everyone with... peculiarities... to come to this forest sanctuary and live out lives filled with peace, laughter, belonging and love... whether seeking out a safe place to raise a family or looking for a new start and maybe hoping to find love, there is room for everyone.

WhatLiesAbove

LamentingQuill

Quote from: WhatLiesAbove on April 18, 2016, 07:59:24 PM
I'll give it a whirl!

I welcome you to participate, but I just found someone. I will PM you the character sheet if you'd like.

WhatLiesAbove

LamentingQuill

I am in need of a new co gm, last one didn't work out.