News:

"The Most Precious Jewel [One Shot: NC-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Re: Last One Wins

Started by EpitomyofShyness, December 04, 2009, 07:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aiden

Pft! If anyone is gonna win it is me! Lifts Imogen and spanks her with his win!

Imogen

Oh my! I'll settle for that, thankyouverymuch! -goes to sleep and dream of spankings WIN- :-D
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]Woo's and Won'ts / Absences
Stor-E Writers Registry[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Aiden

Merry Gentry

*snuggles close to Aiden, pickpockets the win*
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Aiden

-holds up the win-
Need to be more subtle then that...

Merry Gentry

*kisses, stealing the win while your eyes are closed*
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Aiden

-hisses and keeps a hold on it and your lips-

Merry Gentry

*bites your lip, stepping on your toes in my high heels, jumps away when you yelp, stealing the win* ;)

Aiden

Merry Gentry

*giggles* ok.. you can keep it..

Aiden

Merry Gentry

deal.. shall we shake on it? *holds out hand*

Aiden

-flashes fangs-
I'd prefer in blood

Saerrael

...did I hear the word 'blood'?

Aiden

Merry Gentry

How about you can have Saerra's blood.. and I'll just take the win!
ok?

Aiden

"No I'll take both..."
Takes the win and bites Saerra, clamping down hard on her neck! (Censored for these boards!)

Saerrael

*drops to knees under the Devil's 'kiss', eyes closed*

auroraChloe

oh dear... don't drop that win.    ;)

a/a 8/21/17

Aiden

-Clutches the Angel's hair tightly, the other hand holding her place as his face buries itself into her neck. A crimson cascade following soon to form a puddle on the floor as his maw becomes tinted with the blood which he feeds on, while winning!-

Kiric Rand

Sneaks up and swipes the win...... and decides to backstab him with a balissta while I'm at it
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

Aiden

Chains burst out of hell itself and stop the projectile before it even disturbs the air around him, he grumbles as he curses the petty annoyances.

Saerrael

Quote from: Kiric Rand on June 08, 2010, 09:34:10 PM
Sneaks up and swipes the win...... and decides to backstab him with a balissta while I'm at it

Oh my GOD!! I know where that is from and am positively laughing my ass off here xD

Quote from: Aiden on June 08, 2010, 09:32:10 PM
-Clutches the Angel's hair tightly, the other hand holding her place as his face buries itself into her neck. A crimson cascade following soon to form a puddle on the floor as his maw becomes tinted with the blood which he feeds on, while winning!-

Right. I'll just go melt over here due to this post.

*points into a random direction*

auroraChloe

sops up the puddled Saerra and keeps the win

a/a 8/21/17

Kiric Rand

"Hum, i'm now in a room that looks like a can of beef stroganof exploded. Cool!" *takes the win*
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15