Morgan Rose's Story Requests - Futa/F, F/F & M/F

Started by Morgan Rose, April 07, 2017, 05:39:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Morgan Rose

Morgan Rose's Desires

Welcome to my story request thread on E!

Please check my Ons & Offs thread (link in signature) for more about me.

Rules & Guidelines

Please do not reply to this thread as I will ignore you. PMs only!

Please treat me with respect for I will do the same with you (Being called hun, honey, sweetie etc when we have barely exchanged any words is a surefire way to disappoint me).

I only adult role play with all characters aged 21+. No exceptions!

I'm not interested in short and quick responses that imitate cybering. Descriptive writing that shows we have both put some thought and effort into it. I'm not looking for hundreds of words just a few paragraphs. An effort should be made with grammar and spelling but that I am neither perfect nor judgmental.

Settings and Genres

Fantasy (High or Sword and Sorcery)
Contemporary
Slice of Life
Science Fiction (mostly close to current timeline)
Superhero
Futanari

BDSM - more the domination and submission

Gender Preferences

Female / Female
Female / Male
Futanari* / Female

* My preferred role in pairing

Cravings & Plots

Experienced Futa and Innocent Young Woman - Futa/F

I'd like to do a story in a setting where futanari are a small, but significant part of the population. They are accepted in more liberal communities and persecuted in others. A setting something like this:

Over thirty years ago at the height of the Cold War the public became aware of a growing number of young people who had be born with predominantly feminine characteristics except that they had genitals of both genders. Investigative journalism and academic research had uncovered an international conspiracy among many governments to keep this phenomenon from being revealed to the public. Fears of a breakdown in society and traditional gender roles were the driving force behind the cover-up and that they might be agents of the communism. The Communist Bloc had the same fears but at the root was the threat of a capitalist conspiracy. Conspiracy or not, the public at the time did not receive this news with open minded acceptance. There was a great deal of prejudice that grew even worse when research revealed they were a new gender with unique characteristics. This new gender became known as futanari after the Japanese term for hermaphrodites. The futanari were predominately athletic in build and almost as tall as men with larger masculine genitalia and strong drives, both emotional and sexual. Initially they were seen as a existential threat to humanity, more specifically, to men and traditional measures of their masculinity. This was somewhat mitigated when it discovered that these futanari had much much lower fertility rates.

There is much speculation as to the origin of these futanari but nothing conclusive. Some belief they were developed as some sort of secret government program, successful or failed is evenly split. Others that they have always been living secretly among us to rumours they are aliens or demons or mutated from radioactive waste. The simple fact is they are now in existence and society has adapted. They make up to 5% of the population now but are clustered in larger, cosmopolitan cities. Initially they were treated with fear and loathing but over the decades they have become accepted and integrated into mainstream society like many other minorities. Their gender is legally recognised in many countries and anti-discrimination laws protect them. Discrimination and abuse is still rife, much like other minorities but there have been small victories such as the first futanari elected to Congress and the growing acceptance and marketability of futanari sports.

Professor Helen O'Connell is an archaeologist at a major university and an out and proud futanari. She was born in the late eighties at the height of futanari backlash and grew up amid the bigotry and prejudice of the time. Driven and focused with energy remarkable even for a futanari she was a youth campaigner for gender equality and played her part in the growing acceptance of the futanari throughout the first decades of the 21st Century. Professor O’Connell is now a respected academic in a university town (yet unnamed) with one of the highest concentrations of futanari in the world and she spends her spare time managing a small charity (also unnamed) devoted to helping futas new to the city settle and find their feet. The charity has a small team of staff and volunteers, both futa and non-futa, who provide advise and support services that range from temporary accommodation to arranging social events as well as fundraising and donor support. Professor O'Connell has just recruited a new member of the team, an enthusiastic young woman to the team. She is a little naive but Helen has great hopes for her. There maybe difficulties in their relationship as Professor O'Connell is driven, demanding, assertive (boarding on domineering), apologetically sexual and promiscuous and competitive. Yet she is also capable of great kindness, loyal, dedicating, caring about her community, charismatic and full of life and energy.

I looking for someone to play the enthusiastic young woman who joins the charity with myself as Professor Helen O'Connell. The focus of the story would be the developing relationship between the two characters but I'd like to introduce other side characters such as wealthy benefactors to the charity and those the charity supports. I'd be expecting a 60/40 plot/smut split with plenty of opportunity for plot twists and drama.

Please PM me if you are interested.

Fantasy Adventurers - F/F (Very Bare-boned)

Two inexperienced young adventurers join forces to complete a quest (defeat some minor evil, gain revenge, rescue someone or win treasure) and discover that they work well together and there is a certain attraction. They decide to stick together as they seek their fame and fortune. As you can see this is a very very rough outline :-[. I see the story as focusing on the developing relationship between the two women during their adventures together. It could either be quite lighthearted and comical or serious or something in between. We would need to work together as writing partners to map out the adventures our characters would share together.

Looking for a writing partner who would be prepared to write as one of the inexperienced adventurers and help with the story development and world-building elements.

Please PM me if you are interested.

Morgan Rose