Flash To the Past (F for Any)

Started by swiggy3000, September 11, 2016, 02:56:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

swiggy3000

Catherine Taylor was in the midst of celebrating her 40th birthday and she was miserable. While her life wasn't totally horrible, she was married to a kind man and did have two lovely daughters but she couldn't help but feel empty. She's at middle age now and things were only going to go downhill. As she sat by her pool and sipped her wine she couldn't help but think about her missed chances in life and what she could have done differently.

That was when she noticed a gift. How odd she hadn't seen it earlier it was in a small box and it was a watch. Didn't exactly seem useful given how cellphones control everything but she read the note that came with it.

Regrets? Perhaps you've had a few. Just set this to a date in time and you can relive your life. Of course changing the past will affect your future....

She laughed at this, it couldn't be true or even possible but just as a lark she tried it out. She set it to her wedding day and before she knew what happened she was standing in her wedding dress, looking at mirror, 18 years younger then before. Then there's another flash and this time she's in her Freshman orientation on the first day of college. Another blink and suddenly she's back where she was before trying to figure out what exactly she has in her hands.

(If interested please PM)

foxierayne

Hi, i am interested in seeing how this plays out. I like the idea of the time travel and i am able to play male and female roles. I'd really like to hear more about this plot from you and discuss ideas if you're interested in writing with me.