News:

Main Menu

Just wondering...

Started by Sora, July 25, 2009, 11:27:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Satnslillgrl

I was a little late getting into the series. I think I started it in Middle School. I loved it though. Tobias was always my favorite, even though Jake was pretty awesome too. I didn't like the ending either. It was sad. I'm actually half tempted to reread it now! Lol.
Believe me, believe me. I can't tell you why.
But I'm trapped by your love and I'm chained to your side.
O/OA/A  UPDATED 1/3 <<--READ ME!!

Oniya

I haven't read the series, but from Sora's comment, I get the impression that the characters died?  If I have that right, it's a fairly lazy way of ending a series when there are many other ways to do it.  Not to mention, it doesn't always work, as Sir Arthur Conan Doyle discovered.  It was far more acceptable to the readers to have their beloved character retire to the country and take up beekeeping.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Sora

Good point, Eden. It felt like a discontinuation, though. It was a bit of a cliff-hanger, with big implications. :P

I was really late! I started in elementary school, then stopped until a few months ago. It had been so long that I had to re-read the one book I had gotten through. ;D

Agreed, Oniya. Totally. The only survivor was Cassie. Which was cool, but I'd have liked to see Jake and Tobias happy. Such emo boys...  :-(
I'll be your pet... If you can make me sit, stay, and come.

Sora's Spots